Looking to give a helping hand.

smivers

I am looking for an account, big, I have managed big accounts before, 1mil+
I am experienced, if you know of any.. let me know and we will speak more :)

DeletedUser50733

Were you on w50 iP, before it collapsed? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I know you,
You sabotaged 3 accounts in w21 that were given to you from my recollection, taking down 47 ron tribe
And couple of accounts of srws and dr no

smivers

Yes, I was Nathan, failure, big style lol. And Lol, you manage, you know nothing SRWS want even around when I was there. I didnt do anything to anyones accounts, except one it TESB, all I did is attacked someone, well a few people and got destroyed lol. I had accounts in Dr. No, which I enjoyed. Did nothing to that..

DeletedUser

I know nothing about your recent past mate, as i have not played w21 for over an year now.
I am sorry about srws, wanted to mention tesb as they were formed from srws, i just put the wrong tribe's tag :p
I used to be an arg!/pnp member and i know enough about what you did to all the tribes i mentioned above.

smivers

I know nothing about your recent past mate, as i have not played w21 for over an year now.
I am sorry about srws, wanted to mention tesb as they were formed from srws, i just put the wrong tribe's tag :p
I used to be an arg!/pnp member and i know enough about what you did to all the tribes i mentioned above.

Proof? Details? I did nothing to none of them lmao. Disbanded Ron yes, nothing else.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you want me to go find proof, there is plenty of it in w21 forums.
You have come here asking for big accounts but your history shows what you did to accounts like these, disbanded ron, took an account from tesb and sent attacks at their members and put the account for deletion.
Then you got another big account in dr no and you passed info to other tribes and left the tribe with that account for your own gains.
I can go and dig up the forum posts if you like me to post them here.
I have no respect for players like you and its better that you stay away from w49

DeletedUser50733

Yes, I was Nathan, failure, big style lol.

Yea, massive flop :icon_razz: I was coplaying on IWantToPlayAGame there :lol: I backtimed Luigi Pwns You's noble train and killed it, only one person had more than one vill when I did that :icon_twisted:

smivers

If you want me to go find proof, there is plenty of it in w21 forums.
You have come here asking for big accounts but your history shows what you did to accounts like these, disbanded ron, took an account from tesb and sent attacks at their members and put the account for deletion.
Then you got another big account in dr no and you passed info to other tribes and left the tribe with that account for your own gains.
I can go and dig up the forum posts if you like me to post them here.
I have no respect for players like you and its better that you stay away from w49

Your history is incorrect, bring the proof :icon_wink:
I disbanded 47ron, I took an account in TESB, they showed me a lack of respect, I attacked Chivalee not my own tribe. I attacked bwah :icon_eek: they wiped me out, I never hit delete.
Dr.No, I speak to jerpmom daily.. I never leaked any info to anyone, I played the satrix account, I attacked RDA with Dr. No lol.

The problem is, you read stuff what people like midnight11 say, and kbsskill, they know nothing. Neither do you, so unless you've got something which is backed up with evidence, or something which is atleast worth saying, you, stay away from my forum :)

Yea, massive flop :icon_razz: I was coplaying on IWantToPlayAGame there :lol: I backtimed Luigi Pwns You's noble train and killed it, only one person had more than one vill when I did that :icon_twisted:

Ah yeah, you were the closest member to me then I think if my memories correct. Hows it going?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Ah yeah, you were the closest member to me then I think if my memories correct. Hows it going?

Almost the closest :icon_razz: me and my co decided to quit after the iP disaster lol

smivers

I saw it as more of a disaster, on paper we were one of the best tribes ever, but on paper doesnt matter does it.