A Short Nursery Rhyme

DeletedUser

I noticed you went right after the inactive first

for example. me :)

eh?

Yes what a shame, didn't realise you were inactive until after I attacked you, what a shame, I was looking forward to catting a n00b like you.

DeletedUser

i cant say ive sent a single one to you.....im hitting the 'larger' members of your tribe, while others are enjoying nuking certain people

Haha no i got bishop hitting me, i got jaz hitting me and duffy is gone, he is moving and i have the account sit, and that doesnt work well when i log in once ever 3 days lol

um we had this discussion in the V/Numpt council forum remember, the one where you wanted to scoot away and take K6 barbs. some of you would have to actually be active first and want to fight ;)

and actually that was for the players that where already up there, i took 3 villages in K6 and they where "enemies"

we actually had no intention of attacking dvader, we were waiting for .V. to break up, but noreth was to busy begging me to get numpt to attack dvader.

only reason we had the NAP was because i said if we had a NAP instead and when numpt was bigger we would help and he said okay, i had never any intention of helping .V.

we were actually supposed to merge into buspar but you had spies all through numpt they would of never worked. thus the reason we didn't attack when i talked to mike from XVI.

jas24zzk And if you didn't know i was inactive then your dumber then i thought :/

look at my weekly activity before dvader attacked.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 that shows inactivity plus the flat line, and all the trying to merge, i was quitting either way and i really don't need to convince you. when you don't have a premium there's no point in playing and since mine ran out i really have no use here anymore.

DeletedUser

Astew,
not all of us troll through twstats looking for inactives. Not my fault that everyone around me has gone inactive the moment they became frontline with dvader.

DeletedUser

RE: astew, i think youve made it quite clear to everyone that you dont value the NAP's you make so if you are playing elsewhere or ever return then why would people ever want to deal with you again

as for wanting to 'relocate' to K6, i still have a copy of that forum discussion. do you really want it bringing up here showing how much of a mard ass tribe you were? thought not.

and as for noreth, the original left months ago, you had plenty of options for numpt before and after his tenure as V duke to actually progress in the world but too scared to do anything, hence the reason you were trying to get in bed with Buspar so you didnt have to. if you knew that there were spies in Numpt for other tribes so any merge would have been useless (as you put it), then why still have no intention of doing anything? Oh you did, you quit

DeletedUser

I think you should post it clouds.

Cheers
Jas.

...just numpting along......

DeletedUser

Astew,
not all of us troll through twstats looking for inactives. Not my fault that everyone around me has gone inactive the moment they became frontline with dvader.

Bro, you put your tail between your legs and ran to dvader. so shut up you have no room at all to attempt to bash

RE: astew, i think youve made it quite clear to everyone that you dont value the NAP's you make so if you are playing elsewhere or ever return then why would people ever want to deal with you again

as for wanting to 'relocate' to K6, i still have a copy of that forum discussion. do you really want it bringing up here showing how much of a mard ass tribe you were? thought not.

and as for noreth, the original left months ago, you had plenty of options for numpt before and after his tenure as V duke to actually progress in the world but too scared to do anything, hence the reason you were trying to get in bed with Buspar so you didnt have to. if you knew that there were spies in Numpt for other tribes so any merge would have been useless (as you put it), then why still have no intention of doing anything? Oh you did, you quit

Post it go for it, because I'll just post the reason of why we did, and if you want i can snap shot it so you know i didn't change anything, real reason we were moving to K6 was to front-line with ~DR~ and your academy tribe or whatever LFAH is. we thought the number 2 tribe would have actually put up a good enough fight for us to grow off ~DR~ and LFAH, more villages we don't have on the front-lines more villages we can support ourselves with.

Also you cant even call this a war. look at the village count dvader has 42 thousand 642 more villages then us. that's enough villages to nuke ever single 1 of our villages repeatingly. not my fault you guys chickened out and ran to dvader like a bunch of girls

DeletedUser

we actually had no intention of attacking dvader, we were waiting for .V. to break up, but noreth was to busy begging me to get numpt to attack dvader.

only reason we had the NAP was because i said if we had a NAP instead and when numpt was bigger we would help and he said okay, i had never any intention of helping .V.

real reason we were moving to K6 was to front-line with ~DR~ and your academy tribe or whatever LFAH is.

with V attacking ~DR~ wouldnt you attacking them as well constitute as co-operating/helping/working for mutual benefit whatever you want to call it?? but previously stating that you never had any intention of helping V kinda contradicts that...which story is it stew?

and as for running away.....you know absolutely nothing of the details involved, and i wont be posting any of them here. needless to say that both sides were still nuking and attempting caps right up until the move because unlike Numpt, we actually fought.

if you want a mismatch there was 5 of us fighting DVADER at the time....hear that 5, and we still fought. you had 20+ at the time and by the sound of it were trying everything you could to do a bit of running yourself by talking to XVI and Buspar without even proving your worth first.

i dont think spies were the problem that merging fell through, more likely the reason would be the continueing stubbornness to do nothing and run away from any fight, was the reason you wernt wanted. you cant blame spies for your inability to continually do nothing

DeletedUser

Bro, you put your tail between your legs and ran to dvader. so shut up you have no room at all to attempt to bash

i'd hardly call my move into dvader putting my tail between my legs, more like hackles up!

I wasn't under any attack from Dvader, and could just have easily gone to V. Lets face it, i wa frontline with V, sharing clusters scattered across k27. I was #2 player on the K, with the other 9 top ten members for the K belonging to V. Moving to Dvader should have produced one hell of a fight in the area, one I was confidant of winning.

The reason I moved to dvader is more succinct, I moved with my tribe, a tribe I have made many new and strong friendships in. They were going to dvader, why would I not?? Remember SMX? SMX was formed by 4 players whom did not want to goto V after the split up of Pnp.

For someone who was the diplomat in a top ten tribe, you were always the uber-n00b

DeletedUser

with V attacking ~DR~ wouldnt you attacking them as well constitute as co-operating/helping/working for mutual benefit whatever you want to call it?? but previously stating that you never had any intention of helping V kinda contradicts that...which story is it stew?

Didn't know that statement was true, i figured you guys where getting owned by dvader and XVI you wouldn't have time to be attacking a smaller tribe

and as for running away.....you know absolutely nothing of the details involved, and i wont be posting any of them here. needless to say that both sides were still nuking and attempting caps right up until the move because unlike Numpt, we actually fought. Haha if thats what you wanna call it then okay

if you want a mismatch there was 5 of us fighting DVADER at the time....hear that 5, and we still fought. you had 20+ at the time and by the sound of it were trying everything you could to do a bit of running yourself by talking to XVI and Buspar without even proving your worth first. 20+ which ah say 7 or 8 where 1 million at the time

i dont think spies were the problem that merging fell through, more likely the reason would be the continueing stubbornness to do nothing and run away from any fight, was the reason you wernt wanted. you cant blame spies for your inability to continually do nothing
actually if they didnt want to merge then why did they come to us, we denied it because they where to far away then the council asked them again while i was away and the tribe ran to noreth and told him like little sissys half the tribe was routing for .V. the other for dvader kinda hard to make a merge with spies so yeah

i'd hardly call my move into dvader putting my tail between my legs, more like hackles up!

I wasn't under any attack from Dvader, and could just have easily gone to V. Lets face it, i wa frontline with V, sharing clusters scattered across k27. I was #2 player on the K, with the other 9 top ten members for the K belonging to V. Moving to Dvader should have produced one hell of a fight in the area, one I was confidant of winning.

The reason I moved to dvader is more succinct, I moved with my tribe, a tribe I have made many new and strong friendships in. They were going to dvader, why would I not?? Remember SMX? SMX was formed by 4 players whom did not want to goto V after the split up of Pnp.

For someone who was the diplomat in a top ten tribe, you were always the uber-n00b

Actually noreth told me what the deal was about if WUKE merged into Dvader there was a personal NAP with ALL the WUKE players, so you felt safier going to dvader knowing .V. wouldnt touch you, but at the same time knew .V. would fall.. yeah

And you say how we wouldnt fight? no we are not suicidal whats the point of launching on a tribe that is 12x's bigger then you?

we had 24m they had well over 300m

if we did attack what could we have accomplished? dvaders top 3 players are bigger then all of numpt? huh? .V. was ranked 2nd and got DESTROYED by dvader what the hell could numpt of done? honestly? we were a rim tribe, you act like we could have changed the whole face of the battle.. no all we would of done was get dvader focused on us and give .V. MAYBE a month to regroup. so please tell me what you would of liked to see happen?

Go out with a bang?? more of a firecracker? ha

DeletedUser

Some deal about V not attacking former wookies.....that really does explain the incomings I had, first from Jimmi, then from jjjamo, couple of weeks worth. Might also explain why former wookies are attacking V members.

And yes, numpt should go out with a bang, if not, you all might as well hit delete and save us the trouble

DeletedUser

astew, all it was about was having a go. FFS, you could have at least showed a little bottle and pride. if you think that you would have gone out like a 'firecracker' if you had 20 members stand up and fight to survive then what would you call whats happening now.

V may have broken down like many expected but the actives are still fighting however little possible it was/still is (cant comment on current activity now in V), but instead of going out like a 'firecracker' you chose to roll over and die....very manly of you

at the end of the day, you could have chose to enter a war with about half the members of the rank 2 tribe behind you, you didnt like those odds, now between you and your leadership, you managed to find yourselves in the same war with the backing of no-one (after previously claiming to have never wanted to help V anyway, i wouldnt think they would come to your aid now).

after admitting to sitting there and waiting for V to fall apart, surely with the great skills of forsight that you used to make that observation, would it not have been logical that you saw numpt as next targets for dvader? stand and fight alongside rank 2 tribe against the people that would attack us - fight them alone and roll over.....hmmm decisions decisions.

it boils down to the fact that you had a decision to make and you made the wrong one, big time. the decision may have not changed the end result but may have prolonged peoples stay/put some pride into numpt/instilled enjoyment (after all it is a war game). deep down you know it and all this is to just try and mask that wrongness.

i fought, along with a few others, against DVADER for months, and im happy that i can call a few of them friends now, and we have been made to feel at home. this is our home and will give everything for them. and if it came down to it would make the same decision again regardless of how people look at it (because they dont know the full details). could you and would you make the same decision again?? if you would you didnt deserve to be diplomat for your tribe.

so on that note, hope RL is good to you. take care and good luck in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

astew, all it was about was having a go. FFS, you could have at least showed a little bottle and pride. if you think that you would have gone out like a 'firecracker' if you had 20 members stand up and fight to survive then what would you call whats happening now.

V may have broken down like many expected but the actives are still fighting however little possible it was/still is (cant comment on current activity now in V), but instead of going out like a 'firecracker' you chose to roll over and die....very manly of you

at the end of the day, you could have chose to enter a war with about half the members of the rank 2 tribe behind you, you didnt like those odds, now between you and your leadership, you managed to find yourselves in the same war with the backing of no-one (after previously claiming to have never wanted to help V anyway, i wouldnt think they would come to your aid now).

after admitting to sitting there and waiting for V to fall apart, surely with the great skills of forsight that you used to make that observation, would it not have been logical that you saw numpt as next targets for dvader? stand and fight alongside rank 2 tribe against the people that would attack us - fight them alone and roll over.....hmmm decisions decisions.

it boils down to the fact that you had a decision to make and you made the wrong one, big time. the decision may have not changed the end result but may have prolonged peoples stay/put some pride into numpt/instilled enjoyment (after all it is a war game). deep down you know it and all this is to just try and mask that wrongness.

i fought, along with a few others, against DVADER for months, and im happy that i can call a few of them friends now, and we have been made to feel at home. this is our home and will give everything for them. and if it came down to it would make the same decision again regardless of how people look at it (because they dont know the full details). could you and would you make the same decision again?? if you would you didnt deserve to be diplomat for your tribe.

so on that note, hope RL is good to you. take care and good luck in the future

Good post,

and yeah its a hard decision when half your tribe wants to back up .V. and the other half back up dvader.. cant make a decision as "co-duke" when we took tons of polls to see what we could do, and to be honest i was shocked when most the tribe said they wanted to noble barbs in K6

the poll said.. fight dvader fight .V. or noble barbs till .V. or dvader fall and we go next. and i was rather upset when everyone chose barbs, that's when i said this isn't worth it, i have mid-terms for class coming up and college is more important then this game. I was the only one trying to find a safe place for those guys, i was the only 1 making decisions cause the rest of the council was inactive or just didn't give a damn. i was the reason we got that NAP with .v., noreth also offered me an account and i turned it down because i wanted to see them through till i decided to quit. them choosing barbs over people made me quit to be honest..

so yeah

thanks GL to you too in RL and GL with the war and yes everyone makes wrong decisions but ohwell cant live with regrets especially in a "video" game

DeletedUser

As much as I hate to say it, but well said.

Maybe you should have tried to get into dvader, or had V take you in, in your own account and had some sport of it. Would have been better than rolling over for sure. I've pressed delete once, was kinda sad i didn't fight it out, but my decision was based on my duke hacking an enemy account, and i have been aggressively nobled out once.....as they say, what doesn;t kill you, makes you a better man.

Good luck with the exams.

Jas

DeletedUser

As much as I hate to say it, but well said.

Maybe you should have tried to get into dvader, or had V take you in, in your own account and had some sport of it. Would have been better than rolling over for sure. I've pressed delete once, was kinda sad i didn't fight it out, but my decision was based on my duke hacking an enemy account, and i have been aggressively nobled out once.....as they say, what doesn;t kill you, makes you a better man.

Good luck with the exams.

Jas

I joined for 1 reason, to help lead.. gezelle asked me to help out as much as i could before she left, i joined (again) when players where already at 4m points and i told the tribe i was quiting in september but i was asked to try getting them into a tribe, well i failed and i have like an hour a day to come on and its to talk on forums because im not going out with qustions un answered so if you or cloud has any questions then ask them but from my prospective i did ALMOST everything i could, i SHOULD of merged into .V. but i think it was a smart move now because look .V. merged.. if anything we should of launched on dvader alot earlier but whatever mistakes are meant to be made..

So thanks guys

mid-terms are over in a week for me, then i'll be joining W53, if you want a true go then start on 1 side i'll start on the other and try making my way to you and we can have a true fight instead of a 28m vs 300m point fight lol..

so cheers and it doesnt need to be said but i will anyways.. good luck and take care.

DeletedUser

I'm in no hurry to rush off an join a new world. between this one, world 2 and work I have enough to do. But you enjoy 53 without us all the same.

DeletedUser

you cant multitask jas, let alone play more than one world at a time :lol:

DeletedUser

You try sniping inbounds whilst trying to respray a car, and see how well you go chris

:p

DeletedUser

you could fit a few dodges and fake sends in that time as well hahaha