TSL declares war on 3DX!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh my god. i finally understand why everyone thinks my account is being sat...
wow you guys brag about being well infromed but don't even know that the guy playing the maz account(me) is not the original... maz gave me his account before quiting... then he came back and is now playing a different account

K if you have taken over the Maz account and the original Maz has taken over Daz's account. Than why do you use their forum info.

Make an original name or something.

If this is the original Maz playing 2 accounts on one world and using his one forum password. Then someone open a ticket cause he is multi-accounting

you said i ran from S.Q. but i made S.Q. and am still in it...

Cause correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't it have been the Original Maz that made S.Q. Not the one that took over the account.??

Either way the person who is playing the Maz account if it is not the original should change their forum presence.

Just an idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94374

It's still a game!
Have fun and good luck to 3DX even if we gonna kill them :p

BTW Maz was have a deal I have to make one of your best member be coruppted :p

Blackyy

DeletedUser

sorry i didn't realise that you took over his external forum account name as well ... bit strange innit?

Guys stop bitching at my duke! I know, I told you before, he likes a beer once in a while... often in a while actually. But that doesn't mean you all have to fire at him! Let me tell you, the old Maz who I worked with in [R] quit playing like the new Maz is saying here. The new Maz was the one to found S.Q., and ran away from nothing. Indeed, the old Maz returned in Dazrield's account, and yes, the new Maz is using the old Maz's forum name. Not that complicated huh? =D

Now stop bitching everybody and surrender all your troops to S.Q.!

DeletedUser

has Ichimaru Gin would say...bye-bye S.Q.

DeletedUser

Oh looks like we already started ... bring it on;)

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: S.Q.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 6
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,875
Side 2: 27,520
Difference: 301,355

chart

DeletedUser

Oh looks like we already started ... bring it on;)

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: S.Q.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 6
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 328,875
Side 2: 27,520
Difference: 301,355

chart

Wow you are really trying to you live up to your name huh, seeing you like to flame a lot ^^ funny. It's a shame that I'm so easy to provoke and needing to reply to this nonsence. This is a situation where one of our members had an unfortunate situation, being close to ANARKY. They nobled his villages (oldzalimbey), hence the stats of this 'war'. The funniest thing is, he was inactive.

Secondly if you want to use stats, add the 13 villages that ken1028 took from Tyranny when he was taking a small period off in the tribe A.T.O. In total ANARKY lost 21 villages in our K, and the inactive oldzalimbey lost 33 in your K. Congratulations, you are winning the war! =D

Just continue eating 1337 will ya ;)

DeletedUser94639

TSL is definitely gonna win this war.

Good luck and make it fast. :D

DeletedUser

This is a TSL vs 3DX thread, if there are other wars that need to be discussed then create new threads for them.

DeletedUser

sorry i didn't realise that you took over his external forum account name as well ... bit strange innit?

original maz didn't have a forum name. i made this one, its registered with my own email etc.

K if you have taken over the Maz account and the original Maz has taken over Daz's account. Than why do you use their forum info.

Make an original name or something.

If this is the original Maz playing 2 accounts on one world and using his one forum password. Then someone open a ticket cause he is multi-accounting

Cause correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't it have been the Original Maz that made S.Q. Not the one that took over the account.??

Either way the person who is playing the Maz account if it is not the original should change their forum presence.

Just an idea :)

1. I created this forum account when i got the account.

2. I created S.Q./ i left N/A due to lack of leadership when i joined w46/created S.Q. to hold off TSL/3Dx-(before alliance)

sooooo yeah everything you said is wrong...:)

DeletedUser

Well I will gladly accept half-wrong...as I was right about you taking over original Maz account and him taking over Daz's account.

I did not know that you created a the forum Maz and not the original Maz.

and you did correct me in saying that you made S.Q. not the origional Maz.

Gotcha and clear as mud.

Go TSL :)

DeletedUser

Guys how about we keep this thread on topic before Red starts handing out teh warnings and the infractions?

This is about the TSL war with 3DX not about whether Maiz is a cheat :p

Straight up stats just for you Maiz >_>

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX

Timeframe: 04/10/2010 00:00:00 to 17/10/2010 13:43:23

Total conquers:

Side 1: 793
Side 2: 796
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 50
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,886,530
Side 2: 6,072,025
Difference: 185,495

chart

Side 1: 1,137,422
Side 2: 469,901
Difference: 667,521

chart

DeletedUser

From those stats it looks like TSL are still dominating the field. :D

DeletedUser

We've found something/someone that takes villages better than TSL In this war.

Lady Vengeance

Most Points: 2,600,934
15th October 2010
Most Villages: 262

Now:
Villages: 135

DeletedUser

Means villages will be stacked, and will require clearing... Question is, do 3DX waste nukes on those villages? Or focus on the enemy? I know which I'd do....

DeletedUser

Well that is easy...Barbarians may have 100% morale but they don't shoot back.

Better to let the enemy waste their nukes on them and then take them from the enemy.

:icon_eek:Ooops:icon_eek:...was that a secret?????

DeletedUser

Means villages will be stacked, and will require clearing... Question is, do 3DX waste nukes on those villages? Or focus on the enemy? I know which I'd do....

lol we all know which one you would do mate

Status
Not open for further replies.