W35 Blog

DeletedUser

A while...

Btw I still got an interview with King Arturus, its slightly out of date but I can still publish it

lol... go ahead... and then they can all hate me more. muahhahahahah :icon_twisted:

yeil

lol... go ahead... and then they can all hate me more. muahhahahahah :icon_twisted:

Hate?

This is an internet game, If your sad enough to show emotions like hate then that is your own saddness but please don't presume we are as sad :)

DeletedUser

Hate?

This is an internet game, If your sad enough to show emotions like hate then that is your own saddness but please don't presume we are as sad :)

Im pretty sure it was more of a saying rather than a serious comment?

DeletedUser

Hate?

So Yeil, you dont hate me? :O

(Danhodge)

DeletedUser

Why do you all hate me? I think I am going to go kill myself now...

Seriously Yeil. Now let me say this carefully so I don't get infracted. Yeil, you personally are not stupid but the things you say certainly are! :p

kingjohan

Why do you all hate me? I think I am going to go kill myself now...

Seriously Yeil. Now let me say this carefully so I don't get infracted. Yeil, you personally are not stupid but the things you say certainly are! :p

Nobody is stopping you, but i'd advice you not to kill yourself, think of your kids and wife, i'm sure they would be quite sad and you kinds would have to grow up without a father. Kinda horrible...

Things prooving you wrong isn't stupid ;)

DeletedUser

Marco...Since I haven't had a reply yet, who should I contact?

DeletedUser

World 35 Blog

Hello everyone.

I shall be blogging for you all. To those of you who know me...HAI! To those of you who dont, I hope we get along well together. Expect my first world related blog within this week.

Farooq.

Blogger Intro