The Can Is Empty, better throw it away

DeletedUser

It really has gone quiet hasn't it?

Well to make up for the lack of talking; they say a picture is worth a thousand words. The same applies for graphs.

24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: TBE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,116
Side 2: 10,018
Difference: 117,098

chart

[/SPOIL]

Since declaration:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 18/10/2010 12:50:11

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 59
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 547,233
Side 2: 528,063
Difference: 19,170

chart

[/SPOIL]

lightgod44

I thought it was lumos job to post every 2 conquers, guess since they only made 1 conquer in the past 24 hr. he didnt feel the need to post...

DeletedUser80195

I lol'd
You did forget the part where Lumo gets catted down every time he popped up on the rim.

lightgod44

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 19/10/2010 15:57:33

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 65
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 661,133
Side 2: 589,282
Difference: 71,851

chart

Just a little update on how the war is going since declaration.

rooki7

I'd like to add something about TBE nobling :
Half of their conquers are against an inactive Raid player who is being internal.

Side 1:
Players: quazimamun
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 20/10/2010 01:48:49

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 28
Difference: 28

chart

Side 2: 292,772
Difference: 292,772

chart

DeletedUser

Stop talking about inactive player, is a tribe duty to protect the weak in a tribe,

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 130
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 641,369
Side 2: 1,129,759
Difference: 488,390

chart

I most say that TBE are doing good here, RAID are 10 times bigger than them, and they give RAID a fight,

//King Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

lightgod44

You have a good point kd, no excuse on why we are not protecting our inactive untill we can internally noble them, but still not many nobles against our active players. And yes we are 10x their size but they are at the very bottom of our tribe with a small border so it takes a little while for our troops to reach them ;)

DeletedUser

You got the date wrong KD, s'ok I will post the correct stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 20/10/2010 09:43:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 434
Difference: 294

chart

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 95
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,124,061
Side 2: 3,203,554
Difference: 2,079,493

chart

Side 1: 617,495
Side 2: 848,990
Difference: 231,495

chart

Yes are losing, but KD hit it right on the head, you are 13 times bigger you shouldn't have a problem taking us out, yet we are giving you a fight & I am happy at how well we have done so far.

lightgod44

Indeed, is a good fight so far. Look forward to the next few days should get real interesting :) Im ready to see my oda jump again.

velibor

I'd like to add something about TBE nobling :
Half of their conquers are against an inactive Raid player who is being internal.

Side 1:
Players: quazimamun
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 20/10/2010 01:48:49

Side 2: 28
Difference: 28

chart

Side 2: 292,772
Difference: 292,772

chart

If you wana make that approach, why dont you mention kicking simmy after we cleared his villas?

DeletedUser

Sure the border thing is right, no big border = hard to make hole tribe to attack, but inactive is a thing that nobody should talk about, active player will not lose, it is hard to take out active player that have the fighting spirit,

I will follow the stat ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser80195

Stop taling about inactive player, is a tribe duty to protect the weak in a tribe,

I most say that TBE are doing good here, RAID are 10 times bigger than them, and they give RAID a fight,

//King Dragon

You cant defend an account that just falls off the map with no warning, can you?

As stated before the TBE war is a border skirmish that will be finished soon enough.

If we were to attack TBE as a tribe then They would all be gone in one mili second.

I have other concerns like my new royal neighbors who moved into a couple barbs and

brought an entire world of D with them.

DeletedUser

As stated before the TBE war is a border skirmish that will be finished soon enough.
11 million points (1631 villages) won't be nobled 'soon enough'.
That takes time, especially seeing as ~RAID~ had only 2.3 million points nobled total last week.

If we were to attack TBE as a tribe then They would all be gone in one mili second.
Considering nobles take 35 minutes per field... I fink you haz maked a mistakez. :icon_redface:
/giggle

DeletedUser80195

If you wana make that approach, why dont you mention kicking simmy after we cleared his villas?

The Simmy account was a dead account and a long term sit.....you only cleared it because the troops it held could

be moved for recaps. Would you like to talk about any of you other friends accounts? BTW ...........

Na I just remembers the golden rule...never correct your enemies until after you eat all their villages.

To be honest we feed you guys Villages so that your moral edge would be as painful. I snipe and I snipe and then let

you take later on with your sloppy attacks while having friendly convos with you. In all honesty your villages aren't

worth taking as it takes 2 weeks and resources that could have gone into building a nuke to fix your messed up builds.

I would feel better catting that entire area down but hey.....that would be like spitting in my own food.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

11 million points (1631 villages) won't be nobled 'soon enough'.
That takes time, especially seeing as ~RAID~ had only 2.3 million points nobled total last week.

Considering nobles take 35 minutes per field... I fink you haz maked a mistakez. :icon_redface:
/giggle

I lol'd at my self too....:lol:

DeletedUser

So you should, your gay, so you lol at most things.

Jeremy please still post all the blog, but I wish you all a goodnight

rooki7

Stop taling about inactive player, is a tribe duty to protect the weak in a tribe,

//King Dragon

Why not talking about an inactive ???

We all know stats alone don't mean much, what is a few hundred vills at this point of the game ?

Is telling a player is inactive less interesting than saying we are 10 time bigger, that the Birdies had the effect of surprise or that our border is small ?
We can argue hours on all theses.

I'm only telling a fact, everyone makes his own opinion after so don't tell me what i'm allowed to say or not.