w39 Blog; Gotta Read 'Em All!

DeletedUser

Another Awesome blog Jez, I really liked the comic strip that was a new Idea I have not seen before in blogs. And Noff u won't be so lucky next time, 1st post will be mine. NEXT NOFF, NEEEEEEEEXT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!

DeletedUser

lumograph4 said:
The problem was no one supported me; bits and pieces from the smaller sat accounts but that is it. Once I had to go back to work, I couldn’t snipe and with little support my defense is going down all the time, with it being impossible to recruit back quick enough.

The villages I nobled from you had considerable support incoming, and not just from small accounts as you say. Also we know that you gathered support from RA and Prowl.

As for sniping, you told me yourself that bad lag meant you couldn't send noble trains tighter than a second. I find it hard to believe that you could snipe, even when not busy, with that kind of 'lag'. I can't speak for all of RAID but certainly none of my trains were sniped or even attempted from what I could see, and some were rather sloppy.

DeletedUser

The villages I nobled from you had considerable support incoming, and not just from small accounts as you say. Also we know that you gathered support from RA and Prowl.

As for sniping, you told me yourself that bad lag meant you couldn't send noble trains tighter than a second. I find it hard to believe that you could snipe, even when not busy, with that kind of 'lag'. I can't speak for all of RAID but certainly none of my trains were sniped or even attempted from what I could see, and some were rather sloppy.

way to steal his thunder... and to think i thought he was a good player :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This support you speak of, now it has landed, have you seen how little it is? :lol:

Prowl gave some support, but only enough to stack 6 villages.

RA are tiny, gave almost no support, except one player who managed to muster a tremendous 10/10 support.

As for my own tribe, the very smallest accounts of 200k sent a bit, & I mean a bit.

I had some real long range support incoming from luis 1974 but it still hasn't arrived from K56

Great Blog Jeremy, thanks for the interview, enjoyed it bud

Goodbye world 39, might drop in every once in a while to see if Joker has been discovered to be the blood sucking, manipulative B****** he is

DeletedUser

lumograph4 said:
The problem was no one supported me; bits and pieces from the smaller sat accounts but that is it.

This support you speak of, now it has landed, have you seen how little it is? :lol:

RA are tiny, gave almost no support, except one player who managed to muster a tremendous 10/10 support.

As for my own tribe, the very smallest accounts of 200k sent a bit, & I mean a bit.

I had some real long range support incoming from luis 1974 but it still hasn't arrived from K56

So we've already gone from "no one supported me" to 'three tribes were supporting me, but not much'. How much further does this go?

Even just by going on your claims, the support you had was considerably more than I had for one. You claim Prowl only sent enough to stack 6 villages. That is 6 stacked villages more than I had, as your initial 2 days of nuking showed.

Bigger accounts than 200K were supporting you also, Velibor for one.

You talked a big game. You insulted RAID players. You lost. The least you can do is accept your defeat and stop making excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

Great Blog Jeremy, thanks for the interview, enjoyed it bud

Goodbye world 39, might drop in every once in a while to see if Joker has been discovered to be the blood sucking, manipulative B****** he is

Wut?!? he quit now i can leave this world to :)

DeletedUser

So we've already gone from "no one supported me" to 'three tribes were supporting me, but not much'. How much further does this go?

Even just by going on your claims, the support you had was considerably more than I had for one. You claim Prowl only sent enough to stack 6 villages. That is 6 stacked villages more than I had, as your initial 2 days of nuking showed.

Bigger accounts than 200K were supporting you also, Velibor for one.

You talked a big game. You insulted RAID players. You lost. The least you can do is accept your defeat and stop making excuses.

Have a I made excuses, check the beginning of the the declaration & the interview instead of picking on points that you can twist. I never said I cared of the result of war & I certainly said I expected to lose, we were making a stand, however we have put up a fight & made it hard for you.

If you look at the devils v them war. they started the war at about 130m v 12 m

ours started at about the same, them nobled 8 villages, we nobled 69, we both declared, so you cant even say we had surprise as they did too.

Less than 48 hours ago velibor basically said stuff it he was gonna send me all he had left as I was receiving way more attacks than him, unfortunately you took a few villages & saw support coming from velibor while I was offline & you all launched on velibor.

He didn't send much, he sent in total about 200k of troops, by that time I had very little left, luis's support from K56 still hadn't got there & no other support was being given, the prowl support had gone.

For a 1.3 million account I had def troops to supply about half of them with a def village each & then the support from others probably covered a quarter. All my def & all of the support all went to my K73 villages. Even with 7000 scouts attacks by rohan & joker, you in raid still failed to realise I had nothing in 800k worth of villages in K83 and I did in K73.

That is why you all did poorly at the start of the war. You all failed to go with the info you were receiving cause your leaders aren't very active & don't check reports.

We lost, yes I accept it, it was never a fight unless nob or devils grew a pair & got involved, which the two cowards didn't, oh well.

I enjoyed the war, but you all could have done much better & gained many more caps if you would have actually used your brains, if you have one of course.

You will not receive another post from me here, unless I decide to rejoin this world.

Thank you for the war, I very much hope all you in raid drop dead & I wish devils the best of luck with this world.

thank you world 39 community

All I can say is compare our war against the devils them war & you will see how well we actually performed.

Goodbye

DeletedUser

I could reply more fully to this, but seeing as you've got banned quit there is very little point.

All I'll say is:
Thank you for the war, I very much hope all you in raid drop dead & I wish devils the best of luck with this world.

How very mature of you...

DeletedUser

lumograph4 said:
Even if we fall I won’t be quitting this world; not a chance in hell.

I thought he wasn't going to quit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this was the first blog that i read to the end
nice one jeremy!

DeletedUser

I could reply more fully to this, but seeing as you've got banned quit there is very little point.

All I'll say is:

How very mature of you...

We got each other banned so you couldn't enjoy our villages, enjoy

DeletedUser

lightgod44

So lumo your saying you got support from everyone possible after your initial attacks on raid, realised that we were clearing you faster than you got support and got yourself and veli banned because you knew the stats were rapidly going in our favor? Bravo........ I would have given you props for sticking it out. But admitting you purposly got yourself banned just so we could not conquer you shows how much of a coward you really are... You realised we were going to rim you and instead of face the truth you made the attempt to claim the "im gonna get a life now"... Lumo you got a lot of growing up to do.

I do wish you the best of luck, but i do not believe any of the b.s. you post nor do i think you deserve my respect. You continue to bash raid and its members. personal name calling is uncalled for, man up and accept the loss. I think you would have left with alot more respect had you showed more respect.

velibor

So lumo your saying you got support from everyone possible after your initial attacks on raid, realised that we were clearing you faster than you got support and got yourself and veli banned because you knew the stats were rapidly going in our favor? Bravo........ I would have given you props for sticking it out. But admitting you purposly got yourself banned just so we could not conquer you shows how much of a coward you really are... You realised we were going to rim you and instead of face the truth you made the attempt to claim the "im gonna get a life now"... Lumo you got a lot of growing up to do.

I do wish you the best of luck, but i do not believe any of the b.s. you post nor do i think you deserve my respect. You continue to bash raid and its members. personal name calling is uncalled for, man up and accept the loss. I think you would have left with alot more respect had you showed more respect.

Our banning ourselves had nothing to do with us losing the war or caring about our villages...quiet the opposite...us banning ourselves will cause a war...to most of yall this will make sence only after it happens but im sure there is quiet a few of you out there which will understand what i meant by it...joker is definetly one withthe brain capacity to unsolve our last riddle, anabolic is another...both have been my harsh enemies but both have my respect ingame, despite being old lonely nolife people irl :p

DeletedUser

Our banning ourselves had nothing to do with us losing the war or caring about our villages...quiet the opposite...us banning ourselves will cause a war...to most of yall this will make sence only after it happens but im sure there is quiet a few of you out there which will understand what i meant by it...joker is definetly one withthe brain capacity to unsolve our last riddle, anabolic is another...both have been my harsh enemies but both have my respect ingame, despite being old lonely nolife people irl :p

No, it just happened to coincide with the stats turning against you. Your 'plan' would have held more merit if you had executed it before the war, instead you are just seen to be flying away.

When your bans are lifted a couple of hundred medium - large barbs appear in the area between NOB!! and ~RAID~. Cross nobling occurs as both tribes try to snap up the barbs and war follows as a result.
Am I close enough?

DeletedUser

Another great read, if you keep this up there will be calls for a twice weekly! :)

DeletedUser80195

As Alway I enjoyed reading JL.

I love this world its the best Soap I have ever seen.

Slow to develop but once it does the excitement is unrivaled.

DeletedUser

What a pointless war. Why not wait until something happens between RAID/NOB/Devils, and then pick a side. Had TBE done that, they might have made some type of impact on whichever war starts....

instead you just gave RAID a reason to noble you out...:icon_rolleyes: