Your ultimate premade top 10

DeletedUser

I love rashelle's idea.

Now the world is finished , you can finally decide who are the most awesome players and why.
Only she didnt put a limit, a dreamteam of 50 players is kinda pointless. and it would be cool to tell why he or she is in your dreamteam.

Can we do it like this. 12 players.

Duke:
1)zain-ba-i : combines A strong reasonable leadership with an insane growth and ODA on his own account.

Barons:
2)0u1ncy : she can combines a own vision with a general vision. In contrary to other barons , she also has a nice big account and awesome ODA.
3)Zurtle: He could be the best player that this world have known , he follows his heart, his vision and tries to help his loyal servants.

Diplomat:
4)Ms bella: She realised great things, even when the odds are against her, she only made a few mistakes ( war with aggression, ..). her skill was much underrated, but she proved her skill at the end of her days.

Defenders:
5)Emmanuel fr: Nr 1 ODD for a long time, incredible strong defender
6)cadara: He showed titanic fights for a long time.

Attackers:
7)Rattlesnake: very skilled attacker, also decent leader
8)Toledomike: always ready to nuke.

General:
9) Davidemah: combines great ODA with great size with leadership
10) Concrete: yeah i'd pick myself for big amount of enemy caps and top 20 in every ranking (growth, K dominance, points, odd ,oda, ..)

Master knights:
11) Dufusut: always ready to help attacking, to say like it is, aggressive and very active
12) Poppinette: always cooperative: both ready to attack or to support or to have a nice conversation

When one of these would have stopped: replacers:
13-20) orsio, slupmi, swordnuke, the mudge, wolfhunt, rashelle, lord bad and andrew done

dukefan7777777

Duke
1) John Murray

Barons
2) Zain-ba-i
3) Super Sweet

Diplomat
4) Joann551

Role players
5) McCurtain
6) MsBella
7) Poppinette
8) Zurlte
9) TheMudge
10) Concrete
11) Myself - dont deserve it, just want to play with these guys

Personality
12) Keee

DeletedUser

Oooooh I love this idea. It's going to be hard narrowing my list down from a full tribe to an elite one. I might leave this one to Z, lol.

DeletedUser

If MM is right and we did cheat.

1 Zain
2 Zain
3 Zain
4 David
5 David
6 David
7 Rashelle
8 Grim
9 concrete
10 Socolofi

DeletedUser

Wait, we have people other than Zain and Davide playing accounts?

What the hell...

DeletedUser

They did it just because Soco got the village ban. And we all know who caused that.... 78474947W282928290I2829282929L3373292757595040L

DeletedUser

Duke
1) John Murray

Barons
2) Zain-ba-i
3) Super Sweet

Diplomat
4) Joann551

Role players
5) McCurtain
6) MsBella
7) Poppinette
8) Zurlte
9) TheMudge
10) Concrete
11) Myself - dont deserve it, just want to play with these guys

Personality
12) Keee

Crap i thought i would make the personality thingie atleast ;)

dukefan7777777

Maybe if we had played in the same tribe ;) You are definately in my top 100 though Lex dont worry! Are you still playing?

DeletedUser

Nopes , did a run on thye swedish server but i just dont have the time :( I am thinhking of doing a time/acct share thingie sometime , but i need the time first :(

DeletedUser45376

hey how come u guys forgot me??
I used to control the core remember?

DeletedUser

Concrete no love for me? I did do a lot to save those cadre villages. Duke, glad I made the list. You'd be on mine as well. I normally would feel guilty for posting on a dead topic but the world is dead. Good job apoc. I didn't agree with how you wanted to play but to each their own. I wouldve played longer if it wasn't for rl. Pm me if anyone wants to catch up. Haven't gotten on in months.

DeletedUser

Sup McCurtain, Duke...good buys both and to all my other friends. God Bless yah.

DeletedUser

interesting to see how many of these w18 favs would be willing to invest so much time into a new world, starting and finishing a world can be a 3-4 year + ordeal and lets face it, the game is really not good for your real life relationships, dont mind me guys, im just searching for something I lost, Fallo if your lurking skype me :p