The end of the world.....

DeletedUser

Are you sure about that. I think there will be one more AXE/DA Decleration to come.

Im still waiting for this......am I supposed to write it or are DA going to do one this time...it must be DA's turn :icon_razz:

seth89

Im still waiting for this......am I supposed to write it or are DA going to do one this time...it must be DA's turn :icon_razz:

If you know you history then you should know that DA never Declares war.
Because this isn't war.
It's just a little scrap over You being in our K's and Us in your's. :lol:

DeletedUser

'Da HELL's goin' on here?
I've only quit for a month from w50, and when I last checked in here things looked somewhat organized..
Now I come back to see how things are and 3/4s of the world looks like its been attacked by a kindergarten class one cocaine, and then there's the big blob of DA still floating in the south east..

Again, 'Da HELL's goin' on here?:icon_confused:
Please don't let DA be the last organized tribe..

DeletedUser

Me lol's at seth89 failing to remember how DA recruited their way to nr 1.
Me lol's at seth89 who don't seem to remember DA couldn't win against the "old" AXE who only had a handful active members. :)

DeletedUser

don't bully seth you meanie!!!..otherwise, he'll hide himself in his turtle shell.. :lol:

seth89

Me lol's at seth89 who don't seem to remember DA couldn't win against the "old" AXE who only had a handful active members. :)

Both Lies. :lol:

We didn't recruit to number one. We just allowed those unwanted player's with no home, to take shelter under our box. Tho they still haven't left yet. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Me lol's at sueco thinking "old" Axe beat us-last I remember Axe had been beaten down to a pulp and DA was #1 (before the new Axe merged with 2 tribes-we at least only recruited from 1). Me lols at sueco who thinks Axe had any active members. :)

DeletedUser

Me lol's at sueco thinking "old" Axe beat us-last I remember Axe had been beaten down to a pulp and DA was #1 (before the new Axe merged with 2 tribes-we at least only recruited from 1). Me lols at sueco who thinks Axe had any active members. :)

A lot of lol's here. :)

Show me one post where I say old Axe beat DA...please. I just said you didn't beat us.
As I'm in Axe I know we at least had one active member. Anyway, if Axe didn't have any active members, what does that say about DA?

DeletedUser

Don't argue my friends...the new power is rising up... 300 !!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

/me is a pesky AXE inactive.....but im thinking of becoming active, does that count?

Someone please post the stats....I wanna see how badly AXE are doing :p

seth89

DA & !WAR! vs AXE

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DA, !WAR!
Side 2:
Tribes: AXE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 896
Difference: 702

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,807,357
Side 2: 8,480,191
Difference: 6,672,834

chart
[/spoil]

DA vs AXE

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Side 2:
Tribes: AXE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 589
Difference: 444

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,364,932
Side 2: 5,613,110
Difference: 4,248,178

chart

[/spoil]

Went offline before I could get !WAR! vs AXE

Last edited:

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your name says it all,you are for sure not from this world,or you would know,that the tribe members have changed in a big way,meaning the old war is history

DeletedUser

1. I used to play this world , I played it for a while actually.
2. I think I recognize you from grepolis no?
3. This is a different username...

I'm sure quite a few people from this world would remember me.

Derek speaks the truth.

Clearly you are not up to date on the happenings in this world, times have changed, tribes have changed......making general posts without knowing what is going on is no doubt why you choose your forum name...to explain your posts!

xannash

Back when I played AXE and DA were on the verge of war :- over a year ago - maybe more.
The only difference was AXE had nothing to do with Exile as they were hiding in the corner...

You're a moron :icon_eek:

(wave)

DeletedUser

so much hating on the new guy :icon_sad:

dont scare the posters away guys, we need more of them!

And, I dont think anything he said was actually incorrect so to speak.