Top Remaining Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser90564
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ive read as much as I can bear of your post Jezuz so forgive me if Ive missed anything.

To address what happened with barbar it needs to be noted that they continually cheated by playing multiple accounts. I would rather fight them too but there comes a time when enough has to be enough.

With regards to other comments about some LFKD players lacking quality and the plan being horrible its frankly not true.

The LFKD did have a flawed plan but not for the reasons you suggest. The plan to be aggressive and to plow through our enemies was not sustainable because about 12 months ago we ran out of nobles. This led to a loss of momentum and widespread boredom among players who then started to become inactive and allowed our enemies to get a foot in the door.

Players like goldaigel, thorstone, and oddball13 were great players but eventually lost interest became inactive and then started to get attacked by which point they didnt have the energy to defent themselves.

Inactivity leads to long posts.

I would say that the world caught up, which were to be expected in my view. Remember, the tribes and families around lfkd wasn't comparable to them. It shouldn't have been a doubt about lfkd running out of nobles. It's another reason for calling it flawed, of course it's easy to say when sitting with the answer cheat.

And who said that lfkd didn't cheat as with multi-accounting?:p
Otto got 8 accounts banned at the same time by logging in from the same IP address. ingame mails with passwords for account were sent around openly. Jzhens seems to have received a new owner as well. As of lately, he have been doing really good. The only time one would take notice from him where when he supported our targets, the ones you noble often had 10D heading towards them each. It's his defence which keeps Thorstones villages safe.

A lot were perm sat and it was obvious from what Nyxx said, it became to much for them and it would continue.

Thorstone was not that impressive, remember that would make most of TSE to elite players. Even Shanaras last owners would have been elites, they just didn't expect so large attacks which caused them to go red.

As long that the majority of ones villages are safe, close to anyone would be good. Being stacked is important, but it doesn't show any skill. Attacking but never being attacked isn't anything called skilled either. But being safe gives a higher morale.

What can be defined as skill is activity, endurance and motivation. I have never been so much disappointed than that of Shanaras owners, the best account on the entire front reduced to nothing. An account which had enormous amount of support everywhere. When Canuck sat it, he called it childsplay, it was a joke to defend with it.

And those owners were top players, it isn't often that I take in random players without any stats or recommendations behind them unless I'm really out of owners. My conclusion is that some players have never had a real challenge, Thorstone was one of them. Sitting with maxed out villages and sending away a few nukes isn't skilled. When we made an operation against Thorstone, he couldn't handle it and that was a part of the calculation. I expected that he wouldn't be good enough to defend, specifically when I dealing with close range at the same that which made him give up completely. The operation was way above what he would ever be able to handle.

TSE is a good tribe. But that doesn't make everyone of our players good, some are better than others. Lfkd had a lot of more players, as there wasn't any tribe or family around to compare towards the size and amount. Not all of these were good, most weren't. What remained were the most dedicated and those which it were possible to send new owners in. Lrdconqueror were one of the more impressive, oddball were most likely another. Still I don't know if what he faced were skilled.

King Benx and Canuck are most likely the most skilled left. I would say that Canuck is currently this worlds most skilled player, Sciros should be able to verify that. Shanara lost villages every time we sent new owners into that account and ended Canucks sitting, he's the one who did the majority of it's defending. With that being said, Sciros is insanely active towards TSE in the south. I would say more activity than skill. Pks down here got more skill, however less activity. They're active, but not constantly. They do however work well with Sciros. And Death will of course have a high activity since it were just formed and many of their fronts are undefended before. Anyone can imagine the situation of ones villages in-deep suddenly are surrounded by red, villages behind fronts often have less troops. Sciros north front is inactive like hell and always were, there wasn't any leadership up there (I highly recommend that they start focusing on Death instead of us).

Death will be active, due to the players they invited are active ones which received owners or are leftovers of Pks. Their players will most likely quit or delete and then get kicked once they're get overwhelmed.

A conclusion would be that, there's a few players who shine over the rest, those behind that light aren't often proven until the shiny one get busy. In the end, only the ones who shined remains, the rest gets eaten or goes grey. Lfkd needed another plan, one were they to focused on a single front where it would be possible to dig through. A large gain where it counted.

More than that, I'll soon be back and active (more than that of nobling greys). With Pks deleting it have given TSE more time, now we can focus on another front. Even with a few player nobling greys at our fronts, it'll be far easier than having a well stack tribe ahead.

And that's the conclusion post of a three weeks inactivity, if not more. These posts are wonderful, they really last without replies until I get back. And as always, nothing is ill-meant. I just work without breaks.

The problem doesn't lie in nobles or activity, but when the enemy is able to counter your plans. A good point to often take in consideration is when the enemy will catch up. And when they do, will you able to adapt and take the upper hand?

DeletedUser

What can be defined as skill is activity, endurance and motivation. I have never been so much disappointed than that of Shanaras owners, the best account on the entire front reduced to nothing. An account which had enormous amount of support everywhere. When Canuck sat it, he called it childsplay, it was a joke to defend with it.

Sciros should be able to verify that. Shanara lost villages every time we sent new owners into that account and ended Canucks sitting, he's the one who did the majority of it's defending. With that being said, Sciros is insanely active towards TSE in the south. I would say more activity than skill. Sciros north front is inactive like hell and always were, there wasn't any leadership up there (I highly recommend that they start focusing on Death instead of us).
They always were active south because they were always able to toggle villages out of that front.
TSE should have an impressive amount of support doing nothing at the moment so just stack that front and you are rid of them in no time.
sci is lazy, dumb and low skilled, they can send loads of nukes that's all.

DeletedUser

Yes, sure. We can get support, If we get supportlists that doesn't list a whole continent of villages. And gathering support takes time, the ones sending aren't always that quick.

Making supportlists is a boring issue, new player don't see why they should be the ones making them. After all, they just joined to have fun, and work is often not fun.:p

But even if we get support, after several waves that will be gone. So one need to renew and request more support even when attacks stop. Apparently this was very hard to understand for some. They rather went red or yellow, lost two million coming back telling you that they're under attack. And that keeps repeating itself until you get the sitting.

I have changed owners for accounts an uncountable number of times, most end up with disappointing you. Still a small amount are worth it.

Making supportlist means a small amount of work to avoid being overwhelmed. But working is as mentioned before, not fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But even if we get support, after several waves that will be gone. So one need to renew and request more support even when attacks stop. Apparently this was very hard to understand for some. They rather went red or yellow, lost two million coming back telling you that they're under attack. And that keeps repeating itself until you get the sitting.

I have changed owners for accounts an uncountable number of times, most end up with disappointing you. Still a small amount are worth it.
Adapt to the enemy.
You can hardly snip a train or backtime things when the nobles come in supported by nukes, or did the sci strategy changed? :p
Stack the village and you will keep the village, use skills and you loose the village, that's how simple it is. :)

Sciros north front is inactive like hell and always were, there wasn't any leadership up there (I highly recommend that they start focusing on Death instead of us).
Frankly, I don't think sci has noticed their north front is moving south all the time. :D

DeletedUser

Inactivity leads to long posts.

OK

Jzhens seems to have received a new owner as well.

LMFAO, you really didnt believe me, heh?...
Dont even doubt the magic PKs triangle - we are still what the account name says. :p

When we made an operation against Thorstone, he couldn't handle it and that was a part of the calculation. I expected that he wouldn't be good enough to defend[...]

You never found out if Thor was able to deal with your "operations" since he left us long ago due to personal reasons - really sad story.

They're active [PKs], but not constantly.

How do you know? o_O

More than that, I'll soon be back and active [...]

/me fears...

The problem doesn't lie in nobles or activity, but when the enemy is able to counter your plans. A good point to often take in consideration is when the enemy will catch up. And when they do, will you able to adapt and take the upper hand?

Finally I have to say you re right with this ;-D

DeletedUser

If several account got incomings constantly from a specific tribe, then I call it active. Pks or what's left, is active at the moment, but it doesn't mean that they're constantly active as Pks tend to take long breaks. When a few in Sciros takes a break, then a few others start to attack.

Kralle one day you might understand what good planning is. It's a reason why TSE focused so hard against K54 and K64.

"You never found out if Thor was able to deal with your "operations" since he left us long ago due to personal reasons - really sad story."

Thorstone were there defending, it became to much and he couldn't handle it. Remember that it's always fun to be on the winning side. When the game becomes a challenge, most players tend to quit. Thorstone have never been a good player, he have been a pointwhore with maxed out villages. I even had to change my recruiting scripts to fit his villages, because the demolishing was impossible on the amount I nobled. Thorstone have never been a good player, nothing will change that. Just because he's your friend, it doesn't mean that he's a good player. He sucked like hell, he were a weak spot and the most obvious one. There's a reason why I made the operation against him and none other around.

Now when an operation is made against you, it means that you'll be more busy that usual. If you can't either handle or accept the outcome, then you're a bad player. If you quit, then it just shows that you weren't good enough to keep up. It means that there was obviously a lot of players who were better.

Jzhens have never been that active more than that of sending support, unless he weren't scared for the entire time in W5 until lately. Unless he was pure defensive just to support players which is rarely seen. If he was then he was without a doubt not played by the real owner. And that magic triangle that you recently made up sounds as a joke, find a better name.

Kralle, we wont be able to take you out in one wave. That much is obvious, however we can kill everyone of you supporters and so called friends and then safely remove you like nobling an inactive player. The question would be if you haven't quit by then. After all, none in lfkd never sucked. Everyone of them were good players, their real life just called or they had a sad story behind them. And it sounds as Nyxx and Mattius never kicked out players who gave up just to look good on the stats. Are you the manipulated player or can you think for yourself?

I'm still questioning why you're protecting Jhzens so much. RofB and Otto held a lot of the password, originating most from Turkish players. Perhaps you played for Jhzens all this time? After all, he have been super active in your words, but apparently he havn't been offensive until lately. Anyone would find that strange.

DeletedUser

Adapt to the enemy.
You can hardly snip a train or backtime things when the nobles come in supported by nukes, or did the sci strategy changed? :p
Stack the village and you will keep the village, use skills and you loose the village, that's how simple it is. :)

Frankly, I don't think sci has noticed their north front is moving south all the time. :D

No, it all can be solved as long that we get good supportlists, but they're reare.

And yes, I'm still wondering what Sci have been doing in the north. They must really hate us down south.:p

DeletedUser28764

Yes, sure. We can get support, If we get supportlists that doesn't list a whole continent of villages. And gathering support takes time, the ones sending aren't always that quick.

Making supportlists is a boring issue, new player don't see why they should be the ones making them. After all, they just joined to have fun, and work is often not fun.:p

Making supportlist means a small amount of work to avoid being overwhelmed. But working is as mentioned before, not fun.

Econimics & Logistics win wars just as well as planning & tactics do! :D

DeletedUser

Econimics & Logistics win wars just as well as planning & tactics do! :D

Now THIS, I can support.

We're all old dogs. We need challenges to keep us intrigued.

Too many people have lost sight that this game is one where being under attack is exciting. That's what keeps both sides active. The attack. The defense. The rebuttal. The planning. The timing. The waking up at 3:00 AM to send trains to land right after a barrage of nukes.

No one LIKES to noble barbs...well, except SCI (J/K). But really, it takes no effort. It's vital, but that doesn't make it fun. Taking out the trash is vital. Mowing your lawn is vital.

I dunno, I think that this whole spot that opened up in the core is the only thing that is going to spark some activity in W5. Without it, we'll only have management from leadership to keep us moving.

I guess, my point of this is that we should all keep focusing on nobling red dots first, grey second...and FFS, be good to each other.

$.02
-Sling

DeletedUser

Jezuz, dont pretend you know about thor because you don't. He didn't get chance to defend his account properly because of personal circumstances. Up until then his ODD was very strong and he lost very few villages despite being under attack.

During periods when I sat his account I managed to rebuff nearly all TSE attacks and actually started taking villages more than losing them. Thor was a good a player as I was so I imagine he wouldn't have had any major problems.

There is a reason he point whored, it was to get rank 1 early in the world and raise the profile of the tribe once he got there he wanted to stay there and he cant really be faulted for that.

I still maintain the world is flawed because of the noble system. I also dont believe for a second that you planned for this and even if you did the game is a mess if players who are aggressive and noble fast are then held back while others are allowed to catch up.

DeletedUser

Just because he's your friend, it doesn't mean that he's a good player.

In life you always have to prioritize..
You can be good at something but not willing to spend too much time on it since it doesnt give you the benefit in RL...
There s a difference between being good and being willing to spend time on something...

Comming back to your canuck post.. He s obviously a good player and willing to spend quite the whole day on this game... I d call that perfect player then :p - Congrats you found him...

But I d never have the aim of being the perfect player here o_O

DeletedUser

Jezuz, dont pretend you know about thor because you don't. He didn't get chance to defend his account properly because of personal circumstances. Up until then his ODD was very strong and he lost very few villages despite being under attack.

During periods when I sat his account I managed to rebuff nearly all TSE attacks and actually started taking villages more than losing them. Thor was a good a player as I was so I imagine he wouldn't have had any major problems.

There is a reason he point whored, it was to get rank 1 early in the world and raise the profile of the tribe once he got there he wanted to stay there and he cant really be faulted for that.

I still maintain the world is flawed because of the noble system. I also dont believe for a second that you planned for this and even if you did the game is a mess if players who are aggressive and noble fast are then held back while others are allowed to catch up.

Sure you rebuffed some attacks. But that was only the start, it isn't successful unless you keep succeeding until the attacks stops. "Personal circumstances", yes for every player that ever mess up I hear words as these. When you're a duke then a line is drawn and you call it inactivity, in hope to replace that very player.

Yes, to bad that Lordconqueror and many others defined him as a bad player and he have always been defined as a bad one. He have always been seen as a pointwore, every village I nobled were maxed out. For a lot of his time in TW, he nobled barbs and refused to noble enemy villages until he was forced to. If he didn't get the barbs instead of others then he caused a mess. It wasn't to help LOTD, it was for grabbing attention and show up himself. Unless very bad leaders told him to do so, I know that Vdos did not. If there's anyone horrible at leading then it's another reason why lfkd fell.

Now I did plan for his fall. I always plan for success and not failure. I planned to exhaust Nyxx and Mattius who I knew were busy, I knew that accounts were sat. While they could surely keep up for a few days, it wouldn't be possible in the long run if we constantly attacked. It turned out even better, they deleted.

If I spend 16 hours every time at TW, then I can handle all the sitting requests myself. But this reasoning will never be accepted, since it's known by my personality that I wont and will have to spend time at my studies.

I knew that thorstone wouldn't be able to handle a large operation. The only issue is that it didn't go as planned, the reason for it was because I were mainly the only one nobling at the start. That long range nobles would fail was acceptable, if they succeeded then it would improve the situation.

Plarts were the other player who were supposed to speed noble thorstone with me, he got busy and sent over his sitting for a player to send nukes for him. So all in alll, you had one enemy who did close range. That was me, thankfully more joined in later. The operation had one flaw and that was Plarts not staying for the operation. And my stats against Thorstone were good, it was easy for me as I knew were nukes were being sent and not. Were they weren't sent, you saw little to no support.

Again, I never plan to fail. When I plan, I take in information and predict our enemies moves. Predicted that Nyxx and Mattius would be exhausted since both hate the game as much that I do. Sitting tons of account and few willing to pay attention doesn't motivate you. Again, they deleted which was unexpected.

I got several players in TSE who got work, family issues and there can be a numerous of reasons. Now if you aren't active, then you wont be a good TW player. If you red or handover the sitting as soon something happens, then you need to be replaced and it's as simple like that. Just looks at shanara who had top player after player taking over the account. They all messed up and went inactive. For the first time they meet a challenge, suddenly they turn useless. That're not good player.

I know what you mean Kralle. However I can claim myself to be Tw's best player, but actually never prove it. That would make me a bad player. Staying active now and then, rarely getting into fights doesn't make me to a good player. So you can define several version of players, but Good is something which takes several attributes in consideration, many fail at them.

I can say that I'm good at leading, when I make operations they often go well. If I myself are involved and nobles in them, then they become better than anything since I know were to hit. But as a player I would do horrible because I lack the time for it.

Kralle, you can be seen as a good player. If I'm not wrong then you were one of the main sitters in lfkd. Since you're good at working with others and gathering support, it'll be hard to take you out. So I wont know how skilled you're until the situation arise when you wont receive support any more.

I can argue about that I'm a good defender, however in reality I'm just good when it comes to planning. I expect attacks and make a plan for it. I pre-stack front villages so that the tribe wont slow down by me being attacked. But in reality, I'm not good at defending, unless I really got time over to do it.

I can however say that I'm good at attacking, because when I do, then it often succeeds. That is because I know my plans well.

50Stones, feel free to check my enoblement against Thorstone. It was a joke, a single player nobling most of his villages. I can't even imagine how pissed lordconqueror got. He never expected me to grow that large and it showed his disappointment with thorstone.

And yes, however Canuck isn't cheap. Apparently players who win a world receive 3k premium points. That's about what I have sent him for sitting accounts, it saved me a lot of time.

DeletedUser

I actually had a second wave, as well that of a third one to break their support in the core. So that they deleted were far away from my expectations. It was however useful and I have gained on it.

Predict the enemies moves, predict the moves around them and plan for it.

Every player is skilled until they meet a challenge. When they do, then you'll hear a reason why they can't keep playing. Of course if you get busy ingame, then you'll be busy outside as well since you'll have to pool time from one area to another.

IF you can't handle what you face, then something needs to be done. Many go red or just play inactive until we notice huge losses.

The former post is a mess, but as always I lack time to sort it out.