Wesgan vs. The World!

DeletedUser81101

oh another of your stats inflating. Guderian took a 100 villas after.
Type it into war stats.. its true. And no IFY and Lussianos were pushing Guderian back out of K45, the only reason he got into K45 in the first place was because of AWPER Madness quitting, not through nobling IFY (or active players)..
And sorry to say we had big players that went inactive easty for one and what did legion do. attacked an inactive what basterds "this should be outlawed attacking inactives"

Err you guys had far less conquers against SB than we did against E=MC2, literally ALOT less, E was our main target for a while there, SB was never your main target, LEGION was. We had more conquers against E than SB had total villages.

FACT
your delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

let say he did take 100 after ify left it is still a IFY conquer as you have the sit or password so i counts. If it doesn't then lets deduct all merrak and gunner nobles lets then deduct all the other inactives you ate what will that leave you with? I mean if it doesn't count as conquers then neither does those legion did.

Like i said you had alot of E conquers but you keep forgeting about SB and the other smaller moral bashers and then you even forgot about the detox conquers we had while they were still your allies. and seeing as we still want to add tribe conquers of tibe no longer here we should maybe add the who? conquers we did aswell as you and IFY and alot more where were in the war there to and we kicked your ass's there to. So lets get to a point whe do we start the stats so you can stop adding conquers that came before the present war. Fact is you are loosing "woop woop"

DeletedUser81101

facepalm/
I could swear I've answered all of this atleast a million times already...
I guess the saying is true that you can't win an argument against stupidity (you represent stupidity of course)

detox vs. Hawks had very little difference, you were slightly ahead. who? werent involved in this war... besides IFY, myself and all other ex-who? left were in neutral/positive territory against you in that war. Our bashers, which are still around, are beating hawks btw!
And no, LEGION beat us, hawks ceased attacking after we talked with pimpf/easty. Hawks did not win that war, Detox did not win that war, LEGION did.
We start the stats at the start of the war... common sense poos. And why do u keep referring to "woop woop", the mythical city? It has no relevance.
Fact is this war is a stalemate currently

DeletedUser

yes it might be a good idea to keep hitting yourself in the head maybe something will start up and work, probably not but worth a try. You haven't answered jack ....

Who wasn't involved in this war yup neither is E anymore so they dont count either. E is gone not here anymore bye bye.
And what bashers lkj? oh my word i am terrified. Hawks did stop attacking but we were infront stat wise and that counts for detox to legion didn't beat you they took the beaten in.

So from the start of the war then ok well the war has changed it is no longer e/hawks/tw against legion detox, that was an old war just like the who war so as you said from the start of the war that means Hawks/TW/detox against Legion and your little moral bashers. oh wait that would mean we are WINNING "woop woop"

PS you should have watched 300 at that part that said choose your words wisely. but i guess you were busy studing for them papers :D

DeletedUser81101

so by your logic when the Russians decided to help America in ww2 (who they previously hated) it became a new war? You should be a rhodes scholar... (sarcasm there)

DeletedUser

facepalm/
I could swear I've answered all of this atleast a million times already...
I guess the saying is true that you can't win an argument against stupidity (you represent stupidity of course)

detox vs. Hawks had very little difference, you were slightly ahead. who? werent involved in this war... besides IFY, myself and all other ex-who? left were in neutral/positive territory against you in that war. Our bashers, which are still around, are beating hawks btw!
And no, LEGION beat us, hawks ceased attacking after we talked with pimpf/easty. Hawks did not win that war, Detox did not win that war, LEGION did.
We start the stats at the start of the war... common sense poos. And why do u keep referring to "woop woop", the mythical city? It has no relevance.
Fact is this war is a stalemate currently

Ummm you're wrong...again! Qoos has got you dead to rights on this one...Hawks and Detox laid the smack down on Who?...and Legion merged you in. And Hawks did not cease attacking Who? because you "talked" to easty and pimpf...we were already in the process changing direction to a war that would be closer geographically and more profitable. That we changed our direction at the time and went to war with someone else doesn't change that fact that we beat Who?...

You must think you can minimize your opponents accomplishments out of existence by continuously running your mouth.

so by your logic when the Russians decided to help America in ww2 (who they previously hated) it became a new war? You should be a rhodes scholar... (sarcasm there)

That is a stupid non linear comparison. There's no similarity there to draw. Before you go buying tweed jackets with elbow patches & playing Mr. History Professor...If you're going to try comparing TW wars to RL wars...then please try to make it an apples to apples comparison.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Original post: [spoil]
As I'm sure some of you are aware.. Wesgan has become the new IFY for HAWKS/DETOX/TW and is the subject of much care and attention of late..

I doubt that this love will cease so just thought of keeping track of his progress here for all to see. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players: wesgan
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS, DETOX, TW

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 146
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,657,440
Side 2: 1,146,462
Difference: 510,978

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 90
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 601,376
Side 2: 687,201
Difference: 85,825

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 63
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 326,327
Side 2: 488,548
Difference: 162,221

chart

[/spoil]

1. Wesgan is the new IFY, so that means ALL of LEGIONs defense is going into him. Too bad not enough :lol:
2. Wesgan will never be as good as IFY, (Flame block: I know you didn't say he was, but you are comparing him to IFY, hence implying it) and current stats will prove that.
3. Your stats are rubbish. Has wesgan had 2k incomings forever? Quote from you, "Detox only has about 3 active players" Why count all of Detox then? All you need is the past week. The top half of it is a waste of space.
4. IFY was pounded by various Ops, bombarded with many nukes. Wesgan is being attacked by a few players from each tribe (call it a little 'bonding' by our side) with little coordination with nukes, please entertain us to why you felt this post was necessary?

Are you impressed or something with the amount of incomings he has? As far as I have seen, you guys bumped up 800 incoming on Mines, you guys are very active :lol:

DeletedUser

@DITM: Mate in WW2 countries joined in as it went on like russia entering and america entering at a later stage so they joined the present conflict. But seeing as you know them history why was the cold war not part of the WW2 as it already started in the last part of ww2 between russia and america. No mate different war as allies now became enemies Exactly like what has happened here. That is the reason why i say if you would still like o add E etc we should still add Who?/morph/evole conquers as we have never stopped attacking you just moved our focus for time being. So for the sake of stopping which stats to use we start at the present war dates stats which by the way means we are WINNING "woop woop"

DeletedUser

Enjoy

LMFAO! You got some nerve calling me self absorbed, arrogant, egotistical *****! :lol: Take a look in the mirror. I embraced the whole idea of you guys even joining LEGION (although I didn't personally want it). You were the ones who paraded around like you were TW masters and so much better than everyone else! If you deny this, ur only lying to yourself.
IFY was one of my best friends and I supported him with everything that I had. I never arranged for those 100K stacks, he did via PM. From what I have gathered you have also figured this out yourself now that the best way to get support is to PM people humbling yourself and asking. Not posting on the forums and expecting it to be. IFY was great at building rapport and relationships and he got whatever he wanted due his method and more importantly is effort. It's one thing if ur an established member of the tribe but for someone who just joined is audacious to say the least. You weren't complaining because you were suffering, you were complaining because you expected everyone to immediately embrace you as the great friend IFY was to us, and in any case complaining is in ur nature being the adolescent that you are.

You keep bringing up the fact that I am an adolescent. To me that means absolutely nothing. You act more inmmature on these then most adolescents do, so some become all high and mighty now. When you are brand new to a tribe, you dont know many people so posting on the forums is the only way to do it. And yes I do deny that we were pretending we were the masters of TW, as domi said in another thread we joke. Our forums are all for joking and that is about it. Before we turned up your forums were virtually dead with only about 3 members posting in the normal section. I became part of your council and still only 3 members talking. I was complaining because we didnt get enough support. When are you going to get that through that thick skull of yours. We couldnt plan any ops or start anything with HAWKS because we would have lost more than we gained, what do you expect us to do complain and get something changed or sit there and watch HAWKS eat through us?

You have started speaking to original members of LEGION recently have you? Go ahead and name them without throwing doubt and speculation in the air. Surprise me. Give me one name apart from TheOx if you can. :icon_wink:

Is one not enough?

And yes, I did say DETOX was worthless at one point.. why? coz it was mrclean and jpetak there doing nothing. They had completely flatlined and aren't doing much now either from what I can see. They were bloody worthless, so much so that you left DETOX to join LEGION. No one forced you did they?

You talk about hypocrisy a lot. You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever had the unfortunate chance to talk to in my life. You are complaining about people flatlining in other tribes. Check out your own tribe. Mrclean and jpetak were heavily supporting our frontline and were asking for us to set up ops with them as alone they would not have been able to make much difference because they had a very small frontline at the time. I left LEGION in a merge that your council failed to do properly. As far as I am concerned your tribe is power hungry and cares for noone but themselves, never have and never will there are of course exceptions. But Who? you merge and leave us and HAWKS hanging, and then this merge and you leave all us DETOX players who moved over wanting to move back because you have screwed over our real friends.

LMAO! Domi taking pity on me/LEGION?!?! Oh please.. I had a great relationship with her till she left W33. I can't think of one situation where she had to take pity. Please, go ahead and reveal to the world how she had pity on us and how she spared LEGION. In fact, if u speak to her every day, get her to come to these forums for one last time to clarify. Seriously WTF do you know about my relations with her? You were a bloody tribe hopping noob at the time Domi and I first started having discussions about an alliance and that's a fact.

I can think of quite a few situations actually. The main one of course being when you took in AWPER Madness who was spying against our tribe and our whole alliance for Who? Nearly our whole council wanted to declare on you just because of that. I know that she didnt like you, and if I was such a tribe hopping noob (which of course i wasnt we just changed our name on a regular basis) why did Domi let me and only 2 others into DETOX when she was clearing out the rest of k66?

I stand by my comments that you were a nuisance to Domi to start out with. She may have grown to like you after eventually inviting you to DETOX and had you in her premade but she wanted everyone she was friends with from W33 in that premade, friend or foe so don't feel so special about that.

Actually from what I know there were no people who she didnt like that were allowed in that premade. She had been getting on with HAWKS for quite some time and was never part of that declaration. There were no enemies in that premade. Now that I come to think of it though, didnt seem to be many LEGION people in it.

Last but by no means least, there you go again making assumptions about the kind of person I am in RL. Please tell me what draws to believe that I am any of those things IRL or even in game? How about you take an opinion poll and see what people really think? Have you ever met me or spoken to me on the level of a human being to be able to judge my character? No, you have always lacked any class to even consider that. Who are you to judge what kind of person I am..? Go ahead and tell me what evidence or even justification you have to back those comments up? :icon_rolleyes:

Your attitude in game and on these forums. You assume that we are immature because we are young, I am saying what I say because I dont like you. Its quite simple really. I have always lacked class you say, actually I think I just didnt want to, only reason we merged was because of wesgan, otherwise I dont think i would have even considered your offer.

Enjoy

DeletedUser81101

the present war involves E=MC2 you cant hide that... just like the last gangbang involved watch!.

On a side note... have you ever been to woop woop? You talk about it so much

DeletedUser

So Legion are the russians right ?

Can detox be britain since we loose all our mighty empire :)

Hawks are america .

And Tw are western Europe :)

:L :lol:

DeletedUser81101

no no, DETOX would be the Russians your the ones switching sides.

and I guess it would be open to debate as to who Hawks & LEGION are.

DeletedUser

no no, DETOX would be the Russians your the ones switching sides.

and I guess it would be open to debate as to who Hawks & LEGION are.

How can detox be the russians when we are against you :/

America and the russians are not on the same team :icon_neutral:

Plus i think russia are a bit too big for the small might of detox ;)

DeletedUser

Funniest part is, while legion attacked the north(E=mc2) after the merge with who?. It was original detox who wanted to start fighting hawks, as they annoyed them as allies. I think a courtesy name change is in order, you don't do the original detox management honor :p.

DeletedUser

They moved in on Japan from the North while the US was getting its revenge on Japan

Where is the side switching? The Russians never switched any sides. The Germans broke their NAP by invaded them from Europe starting with Poland. In the Pacific the Russians and Japanese had been having conflicts since the beginning of the 20th century. They fought each other until '41. At which point they signed a neutrality pact so they could each focus on their own wars...but as soon as Germany surrendered, Russia turned around and declared war on them in '45. The point is the Russians were with the Allies the whole time and at no point sided with the Axis.

If you must insist on talking about Counties switching sides during war...you could point to Italy at the beginning of WWI, renouncing it's alliances with Germany and Austria-Hungary and declaring war on them...but that was before the fighting was under way.

DeletedUser

Funniest part is, while legion attacked the north(E=mc2) after the merge with who?. It was original detox who wanted to start fighting hawks, as they annoyed them as allies. I think a courtesy name change is in order, you don't do the original detox management honor :p.

The original DETOX management who declared on HAWKS is still here so we dont need to do anything. Also we were already hitting HAWKS way before you hit E=mc2.

DeletedUser

The original DETOX management who declared on HAWKS is still here so we dont need to do anything. Also we were already hitting HAWKS way before you hit E=mc2.

Yeah, seems Rand has a short term memory as well. Why is it that these people need to be corrected all the time on their history?

DeletedUser

Legion were warring noob rim tribes I believe :)

Secure their K dominance ;)