Friendly thread

DeletedUser43243

Ahem.

Hello my lovelies!~The Magnus~
Back in Action!!!

*swoons*....oh how wonderful to hear those dulcet tones. Alpha i have missed you!!!!!

@crazychamps.....you really hated the way he talks???? You are definitely male cos only the ladies get him!!!!

Ok - I guess i should post here too since it is nice to know about the people we play with! :icon_eek:

ok........
I am Susie, or Sue to people in RL.
I am from the U.K.
I am a widow, with 5 daughters. (do not queue up as i have a shotgun in the hall closet! )
The oldest is 18 and the youngest 6.
My hubby was Hungarian and was an amazing man, husband and father!

I work as a community officer and currently hold a post with the Department of Work and Pensions as a careers advisor, working with high priority communities across the city.:icon_cool:

I like a wide variety of music but prefer classic rock and Heavy Metal.:icon_razz:
My fave films are horror (such as SAW and Resident Evil) and Thrillers such as Transporter and The Bourne Identity.:icon_twisted:
I enjoy going out and spending time with my girlfriends - usually getting somewhat drunk, but never enough to get arrested! :lol:

Hope this suffices Dearest Magnus - however you do realise discovering you are married has broken this ladies heart!!!!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Your eldest daughter is my age... Hothothothothothothothothothot

DeletedUser

her youngest daughter is within my range...giggity....giggity

DeletedUser43243

@Cane - you wont want my eldest daughter - she is in Wisdom! :lol:
@tachy........why am i not surprised! :icon_razz:

Reminder - shotgun!!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lols and susie i am a male ofcourse ;)
how hot are her daughters ;P

DeletedUser43243

This is one of them and will only be here for 24 hours.....and she is not available.....lol

IMG

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha well im 18, nice guy, live in UK! waiting for specific location :p

DeletedUser92671

crazychamps, we meet again, second time in 5 minutes,m on two separate worlds i have read your sig by accident -.-

DeletedUser43243

True

also true

Shame cc you were going so well - you just had to tell porkies didnt you lol:icon_razz:

:lol:

Sorry - still not available! You certainly have to do better than 'nice' to even be given a side glance!
Remember she is half - Hungarian and they are far more grounded than English females!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its cool, i know where susie lives and i can be there in 3ish hours :D

DeletedUser

you are 15 zardex ;)
vlad i dont mind what you say, you aren't competition in my eyes ;) love ya

beowned - yep 2 worlds :D and my sig is like 6 months old :)

susie i dont wana show off on PnP :lol: