Congrats DNY

samulis

Congrats, DNY. I am arrogant enough to say that I am proud that I helped you to win by quitting. XD

You guys were great, I almost wish I had stayed on and bothered your aristocracy more. I was just having too much fun near the end of my time before I resigned.

DeletedUser

Short and sweet. Just like our time on W12:

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats and thanks to the rest of DNY past and present for the great game. A lot of tail was kicked.

To those that didn't stick around on the world or didn't even play here and criticize DNY, you have no clue. Most of us grunts that were here throughout didn't either.

Just followed orders... Sorta. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Short and sweet. Just like our time on W12:

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats and thanks to the rest of DNY past and present for the great game. A lot of tail was kicked.

To those that didn't stick around on the world or didn't even play here and criticize DNY, you have no clue. Most of us grunts that were here throughout didn't either.

Just followed orders... Sorta. ;)

ahhh, hahaha....our Catapult machine!

Quick story on Vaitek, he fell in love with catapults so much that I had to keep getting after him to noble villages because he had more fun catapulting them to dust than nobling them. He was one of our smallest players for a long time because of this. People would dodge his attacks thinking he was to small to be much of a threat and they would end up with a worthless village.

DeletedUser

Much easier to get a larger player to give up/go inactive after they start getting their villages pummeled by four to five hundred sets of cats for a few months. They get sick of rebuilding, but I never get sick of sending nukes and cats. ;)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seeing as I never got to say this on my own account - congrats boys and girls.