chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,565,926
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,565,926

chart

[/spoil]

So your big win consist in 2 victory?? LOL :D

JoeEsta [S.A.W] - k13 (old KONO that had his troops killed into last war by SAW and he is like TW stats show, under big fire by Prime team ? It was not even your target, i bet other guys clear it so you to noble ^_^

sibiro konfliktas [S.A.W / SPARTA] - k23/24 -- here Prime controll those 2 k..

First off I am rather surprised you put in that time to find that LOL

Second off, my first account was #5 ODa in the world when I quit. This account was what I jsut so happen to pop into, and if you want to stick around, I will see you soon :p

Btw, your nukes sucko if they all look like that.
Quantity: 0 0 5271 0 96 1916 989 0 291 0 0 0

while you are busy growing your sweet OD in w20 and have this:
You already established yourself that I didn't build this, and then you say that. LOL

And your W4 30~ mil account has 52,798,989 ODa currently, when the account I quit over a year ago still has over 70mil.

You barely make any progress for any tribe you are in. FAIL

DeletedUser

Did I mention I <3 battle hymns?
Your Oda makes me proud. Since you are amoung such filth.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
First off I am rather surprised you put in that time to find that LOL

Second off, my first account was #5 ODa in the world when I quit. This account was what I jsut so happen to pop into, and if you want to stick around, I will see you soon :p

You already established yourself that I didn't build this, and then you say that. LOL

And your W4 30~ mil account has 52,798,989 ODa currently, when the account I quit over a year ago still has over 70mil.

[/spoil]
My response you find here:
[spoil]
Second off, my first account was #5 ODa in the world when I quit.
Care less... bla bla.. YOU HAD, but you QUIT.
Sound like.. "oh, when I quit that world I was rank 1 player.. I had 20k points :s "

Mate.. from my Intel when someone quit the world, is kind illegal to rebuild his units or to take more caps.. because you will fail under "pushing account rule" maybe you not know about this , do you?
All I do was to guard my acc and to spend my units, like I say against who I feel was necessary :s

FLY.. I care less about my ODA. Question: how many stack vills you clear up?
[spoil]
Quantity: 42376 41918 0 0 0 1845 67 0 0
Losses: 2393 2367 0 0 0 104 4 0 0

Quantity: 43915 43949 0 111 0 1922 0 1 0
Losses: 3109 3111 0 8 0 136 0 0 0

Quantity: 40903 42622 0 92 0 2104 0 1 0
Losses: 3071 3200 0 7 0 158 0 0 0
[/spoil]
I had lots of reports (from world 4). The best part was when I send 175 nukes to a vills of a player of 4k points, stack into k79. I'm guess ODA work different when is about stack vill.

Duh.. when a player noble 3000 caps he didn't make any progress for the tribe he is into. Comments like you write make me to be lucky that I have a brain ^_^
NO OTHER COMMENT.

I know how my member of tribe regard me, I don't feel necessary to debate this subject.

Now excuse me and please return you back to game to grow up your ODA. (because that you had left.. to take others work, the ODA they made and also villages the old owner take)
I return back as well to do what I know.. to change map in yellow and to make sure any of my tribmate are enjoy this game and have all the support that they need it (scripts & trainning, troops and my time sitting).
[/spoil]
We end this subject. Let not go to offtopic much. You obvious care to much for ODA. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got some interest in this.. So thought I'd do the stats..

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Side 2:
Tribes: S.A.W

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 737
Side 2: 171
Difference: 566

chart

Woof... Now lets look at the Sparta side of things...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 832
Side 2: 401
Difference: 431

chart

watn.png

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats Update..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,182
Side 2: 208
Difference: 974

chart

Side 1: 11,212,769
Side 2: 1,955,598
Difference: 9,257,171

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,627
Side 2: 269
Difference: 1,358

chart

Side 1: 15,338,373
Side 2: 2,508,511
Difference: 12,829,862

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Saw is now ranked 4...I guess they were a victim of a magnificent strategy..I wonder what they will do to those who manipulated them:lol:

DeletedUser

Saw is now ranked 4...I guess they were a victim of a magnificent strategy..I wonder what they will do to those who manipulated them:lol:

But that happen not because the war skills of people from Prime, didn't it? So is not your victory against them who made them to regroup ;)
In fact you not even scratch SAW territory :icon_rolleyes:
-----------
And here is something to talk about it:(base on last TW stats post here)
1,358 /3 =~ 453 villages
Let say you had around 60 members or better put 50 members .. 453/50 = ~ 10 villages

So in 3 month (in average) 1 of Prime member take a total of 10 villages from SAW, a SAW that many say something happen there and they do not fight 100% vs PRIME (otherwhile the stats was total different)

Now analyze where lost of SAW was located.. your Prime gain was mostly in old KONO spot.. a 'KONO' that mostly now join Prime.. excuse-me not to point here that THINGS start to smell not well.

IF those KONO was 100% correct and fight well vs Prime stats was different and also they was not join Prime now , right?

My suspicion was.. KONO make some kind of pact, they give some inactive so prime to eat and then at the right moment kono go into the migthy Prime side.. :S (if I wrong, someone correct that)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not necessary.. from what i said if i'm right someone from outside from KONO can contact a duke and tell about future plan.. so Prime had nothing to do with it. They only to accept tacit the rest of events because in end they will be into advantage.
Whatever situation was Prime win not much on battle field vs SAW. Like i say only they win against old Kono side, a war Prime already was winning before Kono to come in SAW.

DeletedUser71060

if you cant beat them just recruit them saves troops

rich26ca

an old prime adage, lol....

sorry eks/mr.wednesday had to say it ;D

DeletedUser

Dorin, Depending what you class as a 'war skill', it can be argued that someone in Prime manipulated such events.. and that it is a skill, useful to war.

Lol, yes, the great Prime has manipulated every event that has ever occurred in w20.