Half Priced Nobles Soon?

DeletedUser

This is just my opinion but i think we should wait until this world is closed before getting half price nobles.
But ofcourse once it's closed then bring the half price nobles on.

One cannot happen without the other, And opinions dont really sway much when it comes to ingame changes.

king dalt555

we could get the world closed in a matter of hours. All it takes is a few tribe changes.

is it 75% or 80% majority? does anyone know/remember?

Hanz3l

I believe its 80%

Sorta overwhelmed world at that point... if only a few skull heads would recruit and let go of grudges against players whom are much better than them =]

king dalt555

Just an update:

1081 players total. Of those only 890 have done anything to their village at all.

DeletedUser

sup kingy? its me shango, had to make a new account though as i asked for my last to be permabanned lmao. you winning?

On Topic: i think nobles should be half price today

dont play this world or any other though so pfft couldnt care less lol

DeletedUser

I am really hoping this will happen soon. Things would pick up a lot and this world may even get to be fun again :icon_biggrin:

RagePBJ

There are now less than 1000 players with more than 0 points (currently 995)

DeletedUser

half price nobles could be fun...
Especially when I'm taking over an account with 70k stored packets o_O

DeletedUser74958

I have more :icon_eek:

Maybe I'll start playing again someday

DeletedUser

150k packets. Wonder if I will break 300k before half price nobles come about

DeletedUser

If we need to wait for all of these zero pointed players to go away, we're going to be here for a while :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

as far as i know the numebr of packets for each noble stay the same only the price chaneg to half , that mean no need for storing packets before that.
plz can the moderator clear this situation for us?
thanx.

DeletedUser

Not a mod, but yes, your correct, the price of a packet halves, the number of packets required for the noble remains the same, so storing packets in advance will not mean more nobles for you.

DeletedUser

nudge nudge.....still under 1000 players atm, only 960 with points and only about 400 that can probably actually noble...

DeletedUser

Yes yes, we get it - NUMPT are destroying you two, and the only way you can mount a defense is by throwing nobles at them.. Jeez!