The Bad Guys of World 20!!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WHo are they and what have they have done? Tell us the stories of the meanest...Tbaddest...Players of world 20.

Keep it clean people no insults..We don't wan't infrations ok..

Have fun!!!

Ampac- The cleanest player of world 20..:lol:

DeletedUser

ampac you are the Tbaddest because you know how to do it right. And rile everyone up into a frenzy!

penguinbasher

I wonder how many would agree! LOL

Hmm biggest and baddest, in my books it's gotta be captmatt. Makes farms out of players, in all sizes!

DeletedUser

ampac you are the Tbaddest because you know how to do it right. And rile everyone up into a frenzy!

Lol, anyone who gets riled up by him anymore isn't mature enough for obvious reasons if you look at his posts.

DeletedUser

Tbaddest infer quality?

No wonder ampac put himself.... :p haha

Yea, anyways, Eks sure has caused some heartache remembering the S K52 days.

CaptMatt is scared to make new clusters... its like pulling teeth with that guy... Tbaddest? He is a nobling fool.

I wished I knew who were in the accounts these days.

Kinda don't know who to put for that one, I have alot coming to mind, but no-one I want to put down.

DeletedUser

Your stats were impressive before you came to PRIME from NMA is all I am saying. I definitely noticed you prior to you guys moving over, to say the least.

DeletedUser

WHo are they and what have they have done? Tell us the stories of the meanest...Tbaddest...Players of world 20.

Keep it clean people no insults..We don't wan't infrations ok..

Have fun!!!

Sorry if one of those was me.. I've do some stuffs ... I could did lots more but.. anyway that was things event evolve.

Remember my name loonman even when I'm on point to go off w20, I still can send a message everywhere on map and make me hear... :icon_redface:
[spoil]
Attacker: Dorin Baba
Origin: Oh no... (779|373) K37

Quantity: 0 0 5419 0 85 1994 946 0 267 81 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: loonman
Destination: Prime 44001 (497|406) K44

Quantity: 0 0 98 0 0 4 33 0 1 2 0 0
Losses: 0 0 98 0 0 4 33 0 1 2 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 94.135 214.652 51.242
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 5)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 15)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)

Haul: 68.199 155.514 37.127 260840/260840
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 15
[/spoil]

Eksiljyden

Your stats were impressive before you came to PRIME from NMA is all I am saying. I definitely noticed you prior to you guys moving over, to say the least.

Ohh.... Thanks... Didn't know that... :icon_cool: