Ni and Nuts! against PK

HorseSoldier

What I WON'T tolerate is when you start taking irresponsible jabs at my tribe when your job is to be the most unbiased person in W43.
This is the forum, not the blog. I didn't see you, or anybody else for that matter, complaining when our former blogger voiced his opinions on the forum. So... I'm not convinced the world blogger is required to be "the most unbiased person" of a world.

DeletedUser

This is the forum, not the blog. I didn't see you, or anybody else for that matter, complaining when our former blogger voiced his opinions on the forum. So... I'm not convinced the world blogger is required to be "the most unbiased person" of a world.

Do you know who you are talking to? I suggest you re-think your opinions on the blogger...I respect you are standing up for him...But PK are losing truly...and he still goes on there side...Personally...I think he should stay and build up his 2 Village Empire like slingo said...
:lol:

DeletedUser

Do you know who you are talking to?
i think he knows, and if who he was talking to changed his opinion then that would be very shameful.

I suggest you re-think your opinions on the blogger...I respect you are standing up for him...But PK are losing truly...and he still goes on there side...Personally...I think he should stay and build up his 2 Village Empire like slingo said... :lol:

Have you even read the conversations? no one ever said PK was winning. :icon_idea: Osiris' statements only show Nuts! not working at full speed, which even slingo admitted was moving slow.
Horsesoldiers opinions on the blogger have nothing to do with this war either, he is simply showing that Nuts! only dislikes the blogger showing his public opinion when it is harmful to them. Like it or not, osiris is entitled to his opinion.

As to the 2 village empire joke where you were attempting to be funny, :icon_rolleyes: yeah he has two villages, but he also had an account that was bigger than yours at the time but lost it due to misfortune. Since then i have offered him other accounts to play, however, he has refused. So stating that he has 2 villages is nothing more than stating the obvious.

DeletedUser

But PK are losing truly...

Side 1:
Players: Daalder
Side 2:
Tribes: PK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,197
Side 2: 52,540
Difference: 42,343

chart

Or maybe not so truly? This was the point that Osiris was making, perfectly summed up by your stats for the last couple of days

darkaniken2

Actually, most unbiased would probably have to be me. :icon_razz:

Do you know who you are talking to? I suggest you re-think your opinions on the blogger...I respect you are standing up for him...But PK are losing truly...and he still goes on there side...Personally...I think he should stay and build up his 2 Village Empire like slingo said...
:lol:

Even a blogger is allowed to have an opinion on the forums. He has to remain unbiased on the blog, but he's just another player here, just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Or maybe not so truly? This was the point that Osiris was making, perfectly summed up by your stats for the last couple of days

So now who is winning and/or losing of a war is based on the stats of an individual? I'm sure thats in no way a comprehensive conclusion. Also also falling under the catagory of far-reaching conclusions is the apparent summation of Osiris's "point", which I am assuming is the unfathomably counter factual and, in my opinion, flawed statement:
PK has MORE skill then nuts/ni.
A statement I can only assume is a lapse in his intellect which he must have worked very hard not to let slip into his application to be a Blogger.

Actually, most unbiased would probably have to be me. :icon_razz:

Even a blogger is allowed to have an opinion on the forums. He has to remain unbiased on the blog, but he's just another player here, just like everyone else.
Spam? :)

DeletedUser88324

Ok, the truth of the matter is that, as Slingo mentioned, and Horse, bobble, and duhrigs have repeated, is that we are not working full speed on this. We said FROM THE BEGINNING that this IS NOT A WAR!!!!!!.. THIS IS A CAMPAIGN, with the purpose of clearing the backyards, just as FRST has been doing with the remainder of WMD and AAA in preparation for the future North vs South.
YES, we could be doing this much faster and much better, but we are multitasking in the north, both East and West, we need to clear. So, again, NUTS! is not doing anything brilliant, just the least that could be expected of us as we largely outnumber PK both in points, members, and skills.

DeletedUser

So Jacal the fact that you say you are multitasking in the north

Does this mean that all members are female. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So Jacal the fact that you say you are multitasking in the north

Does this mean that all members are female. :icon_razz:
Exactly, so be careful on our north front line, They are too special for us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 8
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 238,280
Side 2: 82,393
Difference: 155,887

chart

Keep to the full stats, using partly stats to make conclusions that 1 is better then the other makes no sense. And this is but 1 member so conclusions about a tribe losing makes even less sense.

DeletedUser

I was responding to Daalder's comments about PK losing truly. I think the stats I showed prove that they are not losing truly - there is no doubt they are losing but the word 'truly' implies 'comprehensively' to me and the stats prove that is not so. I was also backing up Osirus' comments that Pk were showing some fight and not just rolling over which, again, I think is shown more than adequately in the stats I posted. At no point have I ever believed Nuts are doing anything but winning this war, but I also believe that PK are giving Nuts a bigger fight than they were expecting - certainly based on some of the comments that were being bandied around the externals a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser

So now who is winning and/or losing of a war is based on the stats of an individual? I'm sure thats in no way a comprehensive conclusion. Also also falling under the catagory of far-reaching conclusions is the apparent summation of Osiris's "point", which I am assuming is the unfathomably counter factual and, in my opinion, flawed statement:

A statement I can only assume is a lapse in his intellect which he must have worked very hard not to let slip into his application to be a Blogger.

Spam? :)

why don't you stop trying to put things out of context, and quote the WHOLE sentence, not just the part that suits your means:

So, looking purely at stats and conquers per village, one might conclude that PK has MORE skill then nuts/ni. hmmm--- not bad for a bunch of rim noobs :)

not at all an opinion on my part--- just a simple statement of observation...

also I think it's funny that when anyone goes against popular belief, even showing evidence to point flaws in their statements, and they're taken to the chopping block. I also think it's funny how this thread for the most part got off its original purpose and onto me. I got you all talking, and that was the real point... So now it's time to bring the thread back on topic with some more FACT:

conquers in the last month:
black- pk takes from both tribes
red- nuts! takes
green- ni takes

[spoil]
noble.php

[/spoil]

without being biased or having an opinion, pk is not rolling over as popular opinion states.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 727
Side 2: 6,495
Difference: 5,768

chart