Want to Play in World 21?

spacemanspiff92

Want to get in on this wonderful world?
If so, send me an PM, and you can replace some of our members that want to quit, but are just waiting for somebody to replace them.
I'm 95% sure this is legal, but somebody correct me if it isn't.

Anybody is welcome :]

DeletedUser84906

Of course its legal. That if the player replacing any of your members doesnt play W21 already.

spacemanspiff92

well i'm just saying if you'd like to join w21, this is just an option you can take, especially if you don't know anybody in the world and are just bored :)

GH you gotta PM me :p

DeletedUser

It's legal.

Also to the spammers, your posts are deleted. Don't spam in recruitment section at all.

DeletedUser

As an added bonus to joining the geometric alliance, you will be run out of your villages by PnP.
This is not spam, it is related to the topic, so all new recruits need to keep in mind that -AAS- and -ASA- are in a badly losing war with PnP.

spacemanspiff92

well as far as outside players are concerned, there's no other way to get into the world :p
so they might as well give it a shot, if they're bored enough

DeletedUser

As an added bonus to joining the geometric alliance, you will be run out of your villages by PnP.
This is not spam, it is related to the topic, so all new recruits need to keep in mind that -AAS- and -ASA- are in a badly losing war with PnP.

If AAS are loosing so badly why do you care, im pretty sure people joining this world dont need you to tell them your winning, im sure they can tell that for themselves by your size and stats.

DeletedUser

If AAS are loosing so badly why do you care, im pretty sure people joining this world dont need you to tell them your winning, im sure they can tell that for themselves by your size and stats.

But, God it's fun to brag.

Eh, I suppose it would be fun for a noob to try out an account or something

DeletedUser98649

is it not more fun nobling poor players trying than inactives and barbs not trying???????