Dreamteam

giantsfrey

i know you were being sarcastic, pudog--i'm not nearly as dense as you. i was making a stupid, sarcastic post to match yours, cuz i'm a jerk. don't be so dense...

but i only 'troll' here cuz you guys were asking for it, wondering where i went while i was serving my naughty forum ban. so i had to let w18 know that i still think they suck ;)

and no, i have no plans of playing any more worlds. i've kicked enough arse on TW's various worlds, and i think i've earned an indefinite break after w7 closes.

DeletedUser67005

Well, I guess you are entitled to your opinion. If only you would bring up evidence that W18 sucked. As it stands now, you could say that W18 didn't rely on the mass nobling of barbs to gain an edge on opponents. Hence, I would like W7 to know that I think they suck. ;)

giantsfrey

i led the horses to the water, its not my fault they can't drink

DeletedUser

I remember a time when, at least, W18 was only trolled by people who had played in W18.

DeletedUser

i know you were being sarcastic, pudog--i'm not nearly as dense as you. i was making a stupid, sarcastic post to match yours, cuz i'm a jerk. don't be so dense...

but i only 'troll' here cuz you guys were asking for it, wondering where i went while i was serving my naughty forum ban. so i had to let w18 know that i still think they suck ;)

and no, i have no plans of playing any more worlds. i've kicked enough arse on TW's various worlds, and i think i've earned an indefinite break after w7 closes.

Were not asking you troll here. You visited W18 forums, you stated your opinion about how w18 sucks. The leaders of this world gave a thorough explanation on how they planned this world to end. We respected your opinion, I hope you also respect the ours.

Once again, we're not asking you to troll here, we wanted you to leave. If you don't respect us, then have a little respect for yourself.

DeletedUser

Lol Pudog if he had self respect he would show respect for others also. Thus it appears he has no respect for himself or for others. As one flows from the other.

DeletedUser

Lol Pudog if he had self respect he would show respect for others also. Thus it appears he has no respect for himself or for others. As one flows from the other.

Very true indeed Rashelle. :icon_smile:

And Gianstfrey, I also don't want to play another world, but if you're going to play another one, pm me. I'll be willing to find time to play again, just to rub your nose off :icon_evil::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you are entitled to your opinion. If only you would bring up evidence that W18 sucked. As it stands now, you could say that W18 didn't rely on the mass nobling of barbs to gain an edge on opponents. Hence, I would like W7 to know that I think they suck. ;)

I think what Frey is saying is you suck because not one tribe won, instead 4 won. While that doesn't mean W18 sucks, it does just mean you didn't finish properly and therefore the remaining players on W18 do suck

giantsfrey

respect is earned, not given. we could have won a year and a half ago if we merged the top 4 w7 tribes and kissed each other's bums all day

DeletedUser57812

maybe it's time to have now the last war??? BA vs Apoc?

DeletedUser

Just ignore him...

It's only amusing for him as long as you keep replying.
Anyways... I'll give my own top 10 team since I posted already...

All will be in the east, considering that's who I played against/with
(Yep, I AM biased. So what?)

1. Hans Bros (Such a cool dude). :)
2. Bells (Bff4l)
3.Jo-Ann
4. Super Sweet
5. Jehtro
6. Mudgy
7. LLT (Kinda fishy about this... Considering how he just left).
8. Karny (Need someone to amuse me).
9. JMC a.k.a. Mom
10. Laurionna a.k.a. my other mom. :)

Oh yeah. I would be in this tribe for entertainment purposes, not really
to play...​

DeletedUser67005

I think what Frey is saying is you suck because not one tribe won, instead 4 won. While that doesn't mean W18 sucks, it does just mean you didn't finish properly and therefore the remaining players on W18 do suck

As much as I don't agree with the way Apoc won, they have won. And please tell us how to win a world "properly". Again, I don't like family tribes, especially when they win a world, however the way in which they won wasn't breaking any rules, and is therefor proper. As long as its within the rules, it doesn't matter how you win. There is no proper way to play this game, there is only each person's unique way of playing.

As for the remaining players on W18 sucking... I'm calling bull shit here.

It's true. Most of the beasts on this world were eastern players (Mudge, Super Sweet, Jethro...) and there are still alot of no names in Apoc that virtually did nothing/were inactive. However, Apoc did have some of the best. Zain, for one, is in most peoples here opinion to be one of the best in .net.

maybe it's time to have now the last war??? BA vs Apoc?

BA doesn't stand a chance. :)

DeletedUser67005

1. Hans bros (such a cool dude). :)
2. Bells (bff4l)
3.jo-ann
4. Super sweet
5. Jehtro
6. Mudgy
7. Llt (kinda fishy about this... Considering how he just left).
8. Karny (need someone to amuse me).
9. Jmc a.k.a. Mom
10. Laurionna a.k.a. My other mom. :)
11. Assasin strike a.k.a tribal puppy

oh yeah. I would be in this tribe for entertainment purposes, not really
to play...

:)

DeletedUser

For the press:

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc
Side 2:
Players: Socolofi

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 7
Difference: 184

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,791,011
Side 2: 64,292
Difference: 1,726,719

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc
Side 2:
Players: Socolofi

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 0
Difference: 102

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 961,260
Side 2: 0
Difference: 961,260

chart

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see I made someones list. Pudog and Rashelle, you would both be on my list!

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt1 just can't quit me!

If you truly believe I have that much power to pursuade the rest of Apoc, Apoc-F, and [BA] to go to war with you then you are sadly mistaken.

You brought this on yourself. I was willing to go along with the rest of the world and say end game and you be part of it. Your actions throughout this world both in the past and recently is what made this happen.

Don't fool yourself and blame me. I am just one voice among many.