Would you have changed your end game plan?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I realize that many players have now left the world who could have maybe made a difference on now things played out as the world player base gets very small.

Would you have changed how things went near the end ie Ctrl breaking up Maybe even looking further back with Die, COKE & co around.

Just curious if you could now turn the clock back would you have made different plans & gone for the win. Maybe even go as far as looking at the 70% dominance to seal the world?

Would a world ending with 1000 players be that bad an option?

earthquake girl

I would've liked to have seen CTRL win this world, and I think ending it would be an act of kindness for some. :icon_biggrin:

While sometimes it's fun to speculate about how things would've gone if we'd made different choices, I wouldn't want to change anything that's happened. The choices we made were part of the learning curve.

DeletedUser

it would have been good if the new rules about winning a world would have been clearly stated a while ago... ctrl would still be in the game.

DeletedUser

it would have been good if the new rules about winning a world would have been clearly stated a while ago... ctrl would still be in the game.
I'm still in the game :icon_redface:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well put earthquake girl I kind of miss the worlds I left behind always looking over my shoulder with what if 's myself.

Now face the hardest question of all that until a few months ago would not happen should a tribe try & force a world to end? Just how many active accounts make it still fun?