C2 declares War?

• Thread starter DeletedUser58406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser94391

Troops i can see you are making a lot of friends already :)

oh and glad to meet everyone

DeletedUser

You're not getting cookies considering how bad your tribe is doing :lol:. So no respect or cookies. Too bad for you, we at c2 hog them all :icon_wink:.

Plan the partial break-up of MAD? That's absolutely ridiculous. MAD's players wanted to join us, and it was not planned. I don't think this needs to be justified, and I think you claiming we did something is not only preposterous, but annoying. Under your logic, I could say that you killed the player of the account you took over IRL because you wanted to, without any proof, because you took over his/her account. Ridiculous, to say the least. Yeah, definitely not worth my time.

u6s5l. out.

monsterbro said:
maybe you should check back like 3 months ago on the world 16 forum and your find my history and plus you never make sense but to one calls out that because who cares

I'm going to go back 3 months in the forum's history to find your history when you could simply tell me a more accurate and up-to-date history, when you dodge the point of whether or not you fought those players under your current account, refuse to answer the fact that you've only fought 2 of the 4, yet claim all 4 are unskilled, and then move on to say that I'm the one who makes no sense, considering your less-than-coherent and ridiculously unsupported and illogical posts? Yeah, I'm definitely done with you both. Let ignorance reign free, I say! We'll keep all the cookies for ourselves :lol:.

DeletedUser

I'll let Monster fight his own flame war with you so i'll ignore your badly phrased rubbish above..

Anyways..

My skill level, for a start C2 don't even know what Account im playing, let alone my skill level or any previous worlds etc. Just because i choose an alias for my External profile doesn't mean the highest i've got is 300k before quiting.. :icon_rolleyes:
First of all, don't assume that you know the thoughts of others. You don't, you never will, nor will anyone else. Secondly, we have a fair idea of who you are, we just don't care enough to really verify our idea. You're just another Plight account.

DeletedUser

First of all, don't assume that you know the thoughts of others. You don't, you never will, nor will anyone else.

Meh, i don't know about that the psychology stuff is fairly easy going and mind reading surely won't be that far off in the distant future.. So proved a Liar on your first post? Tsk Tsk Tsk :icon_biggrin:

Secondly, we have a fair idea of who you are

Your Point? :icon_biggrin: If you have an idea tell me and i'll have some fun.. :icon_confused:

You're just another Plight account

Im in Plight? :icon_confused: WOW someone hasn't done thier Homework.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94391

I know who you are troops :D but they dont know who i am

DeletedUser

monsterbro, for the sake of factual evidence, I went through the history of the forums to dig around. The closest you came to giving me a history was saying you lost 6 villages during the ~PnX~. Never a single name provided, no stats on how many you took, nothing. You then gave me a pitiful-looking W6 account as the only other account you played seriously, and resumed dodging questions.

There, I went back the 3 months, give or take a month, and found nothing short of a failure to show any history on the world. I made mine very clear in that thread. Still waiting for yours. Go ahead, share :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Troops, if you're going to try to prove my argument wrong, at least try. You pulled out figment of the imagination and somehow that automatically proves me wrong? :icon_confused:

monsterbro

i already said my history so why would i say it again and plus i dont read half the stuff you say since its a waste of my time

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just pointed out that you didn't say your history. You're definitively either lying or just unable to come up with a coherent argument, or any sort of proof. If you play like you post, I'm pretty sure c2 has nothing to fear from you.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
You want proof I've never been rimmed? How do I prove something? The absence of any account that I've been rimmed on should prove it just fine. How about you go through the following names of all my accounts:

orel1
lawrence109
u6s5l
Stupsi (for a short time, was inactive due to RL problems and handed back quickly)
neva1
MyUserNameIsMichael

orel1 is on W16 and W24, and neva1 and MyUserNameIsMichael are on W24 alone. If you pay attention, the accounts barbed or went inactive and were internalled. That's what happens when I take over a new one. And neva1 is still going.

I've coplayed worlds, if you want those names too, I can provide them. I don't mind.

I'm not scared, monsterbro, though I find you a hypocrite considering you haven't said a word about which you have, either. I'm not talking about my skills, I'm not the best player out there by far. But I've achieved more than you, and I'm quite sure I'm better than you. Which is why I was in BANG!?, while you were in ~PnX~ getting nobled.
[/spoil]

I told you, I said it. I have no issues reiterating it though. neva1, by the way, I quit around August, if I'm not mistaken...possibly slightly earlier. Just figured I'd clarify that before you made another unsupported, unclear argument. Or maybe you want to know my war record now? For that part, it's currently 26-1, with me as the 26. But hey, clearly you know what you're talking about :icon_rolleyes:. Catch the sarcasm there? Didja :icon_biggrin:?

DeletedUser

Troops, if you're going to try to prove my argument wrong, at least try. You pulled out figment of the imagination and somehow that automatically proves me wrong? :icon_confused:

Who said i wanted to try, now whose pulling things out of thin air huh?

No, that alone does not prove you wrong, but the rest of your reply does.

All i've got so far is that:
A: Im in Plight
B: Im a Noob (Meh i'll agree :icon_rolleyes:)
C: C2 are Hogging the cookies and i want some..

AGAIN C2 are dodging the origional question or issue, i love how you guys talk about everything else but the things you'd rather were kept in the dark.

Awnser this without Dodging?

Do you have a cookie stash in your villages i should know about?
Did you give MAD 24 hours notcie of a decleration?
And do you enjoy your purply little Name? It makes you super manly in my eyes.. :icon_wink:

monsterbro

OMG good jo=b you wasted time goign though all that i hope you fell happy

DeletedUser

monsterbro, besides the fact that you're not answering my post (so I'll assume you concede to all my points, and we can now infer you are a noob), I used the search function. It wasn't that difficult. You don't post that often, and I did recall some discussion of histories with you a while ago in the thread it was in. Simple search, and I had it fairly quick.

i use troops said:
Did you give MAD 24 hours notcie of a decleration?

I had to look at this and laugh. We gave them 24 hours notice of the NAP being dropped, which they dropped early on their side. And MichielK already addressed this. Old news.

monsterbro

damn i got to post more often and im not avoiding your stupid question im just not answering it there is a difference

DeletedUser

a·void

to keep away from; keep clear of; shun

You are staying away from my question because you have no answer, and avoiding it as such. What you need is to become more coherent, and make logical points. You are doing neither at this point. Back to ignoring the ignorant I go!

DeletedUser58406

1) You know we didn't declare war on MAD. Your first hint was the post that said "We're not declaring on MAD" :icon_rolleyes:

2) Any incomings you may have are likely caused by your recent behavior on our shared forum. I imagine that the vast majority of the "openly attacking" was aimed at you and Kaiser. If you want to run around insulting and annoying C² members, don't complain if we poke and prod you a bit.

Hmm... which players attacked me then? I am still waiting lol. Dont leave the national association of stock cars and racing out. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

But i must admit it was a suprise to me finding out that there had been incoming from you guys.

In answer to your first point, you totally didnt declare on us. Im sorry, its okay. Here, have some of my villages. Dont worry it wont be taken as a declaration. Feel free to attack also. But dont worry, dont worry, we are friends after all why would this be taken as a declaration?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha you googled the definition of avoid haha

It's called dictionary.com, not google. Haha, you have no response so you revert to spamming :icon_rolleyes:.

Hmm... which players attacked me then? I am still waiting lol. Dont leave the national association of stock cars and racing out. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

But i must admit it was a suprise to me finding out that there had been incoming from you guys.

Which players are under attack, pray tell? And to what degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.