An exerpt from RAM's Internal "Affairs"

KarmaX

Lmawii.

And somethings, like such is, must and require to be told. Or forever be suppressed and more destruction ensued. Thus, only increasing the problem as is.

This is one method of forcing a cooperative change. I'am not bashing my tribe, I'am criticizing it. Regardless of what happens though(good, bad, or indifferent), my loyalty remains to RAM. After all, winning the DECIDE war is what they got me for. :icon_wink:. I don't particular have any desire of backing out on that request.

Make sure you check out what criticizing means. :p I don't have to reply your posts either as I'm least interested in what world thinks. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Or could it just be that world 30 is actually world gangbang RAM? So when the "problems"of RAM are put out into the pnp every1 and their father feel the need jump in to get there licks.... All tribes have this stuff at some point or another the only difference is ours got thrown on the pnp and our responces were put into your catagories which any tribe of 50 peeps (diversities) would have...

And since u choose to bring noob into this yea he coulve posted this stuff b4 his leaving but he didnt, difference being he had class! This person "disgruntled" or "spy" (same in my book) is classless and thinks hes has RAM by the balls, well imma tell HIM/IT to go ahead and massage them real quick while we stick something in his mouth! Mmmmm taste good? :icon_surprised:

Aubree, you are fiercely loyal to your adopted tribe and I love that about you. But have you ever wondered why the world "picks on" RAM? Have you ever stepped back and really looked at the answer to that question?

Going back to the start of the world with T-W-C, they have always gotten horrible press. Almost universally. The accounts have come and gone, but one thing remains consistent - people just don't like how T-W-C/RAM plays the game. I can't remember another tribe getting piled on like this - not BD, THE, BH, Phoenx, DN, -O-, DECIDE, the list goes on. Countless other tribes have risen and fallen, and new tribes have replaced them. Through it all, the community sneers at RAM and it's actions. Not every person who has ever posted a negative comment about RAM is personally invested in seeing them fail.

Look at this thread alone. You have members of Phoenx, BH, Celts, LoEN, and RAM (I may have missed some) posting how amusing or embarrassing this behavior is. Even you can't possibly tell me you could justify it - your own words tell me you can't.

I highly doubt whoever posted this thinks they have RAM "by the balls." I am still insisting it's a RAM member who is fed up with standard RAM practices. For those who think that any other tribe would have anything to do with this - again, step back and really think about it. Do you think Pajuno would say to a "spy": "Heck yes! I know you're on the High Council and your information could be very valuable to us in the future, but go ahead and blow your cover by posting an amusing thread from the Tribal Forum!" Do you think CeCe would agree with her "spy" that this was a genius idea?

Whoever is running BH? LoEN? Come on.

I agree with Parm - this intel was hardly damaging. Nor do I expect that was the objective - to grab RAM "by the balls." Was it amusing to RAM-haters? Sure. Was it embarrassing to RAM? Well, KarmaX thinks it was helpful to raise morale in RAM and to flush out the "spy" - and that less than five members of RAM would be embarrassed. So from RAM's perspective, it was a gift.

But again - ask yourself why people come out in droves to "gangbang" RAM on the PnP ...

KarmaX

Yes, I do think it is a gift and nice try there Cypres, you're always good as ever in your posts trying to steer minds. I know you know the situations more than as you talk with them :p However, nice try, not worth it though :p Aubree loves me too blindly to fall for your sweet talks. :p

DeletedUser

Would someone from RAM council be so kind as to post the list of their HC members? That way we can at least play the guessing game of who is posting RAM forums publicly for us.

DeletedUser

Would someone from RAM council be so kind as to post the list of their HC members? That way we can at least play the guessing game of who is posting RAM forums publicly for us.

Currently there is none. Karma revoked all privs for an emergency investigation...

Like I said, a "lil' over the top". But if it works, I have no complaints.

DeletedUser

Currently there is none. Karma revoked all privs for an emergency investigation...

Like I said, a "lil' over the top". But if it works, I have no complaints.

So nobody is trusted in the former council?

DeletedUser65940

So nobody is trusted in the former council?

Only Karmax, MW and Bon have privs.

all other council members have had their privs revoked.

here is the list of council members as of a few days ago:
[spoil]
KarmaX
mberns
michael wittman
bonheur
vult
killer diller
killbow
never back down
crimsonking1999
Tywyllwch
Aubree
Lauradoom
The Red Hot Chili Pepper[/spoil]

I dont think revoking everyones privs was necessary. Many have been in the RAM council as long as MW and Bon. If I were in Karmax's position, I would have demoted any players new to the council, any players with new coplayers and the two players bickering in the forum (berns and EDS).

I understand Karmaxs precaution though.

Regarding the first post of the thread... it is embarrassing and im disgusted that its been brought out to the public forums.

Michael Wittman

although i do find it amusing to watch people talk about it. :) its a trick to get us away from our ops hehe

Michael Wittman

yes we are laughing at you. you guys fall for anything lol

inflrc

here is the list of council members as of a few days ago:
[spoil]
KarmaX
mberns
michael wittman
bonheur
vult
killer diller
killbow
never back down
crimsonking1999
Tywyllwch
Aubree
Lauradoom
The Red Hot Chili Pepper[/spoil]

Should we begin the guessing game? :p

DeletedUser

KarmaX did it.

He did it to make his tribe stronger.

: D

DeletedUser

Going back to the start of the world with T-W-C, they have always gotten horrible press. Almost universally.

But again - ask yourself why people come out in droves to "gangbang" RAM on the PnP ...

For a strart I would like to say that in my experience it is totally universal.
I dont know about you but while T-W-C and RAM players are happy to compliment other people I myself dont recall a player from another major tribe ever saying something other than offensive about T-W-C/RAM.

But secondly (not meaning to spark an argument) I would like to know why you personally think it is that everyone has spontaneously decided to make it hell being in T-W-C/RAM when coming to these forums with all their snide comments, criticisms and predujices. Why RAM?

Michael Wittman

I would wonder

What does ram do that other tribes don't? Name them and I bet no tribe can say it has never been done in their tribe