Your W21 Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking?
MY Current ranking is 385.
2) What keeps you motivated?
The End of World War, and fighting it with my tribemates in Panda!
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I started out on .PK. and played a bit in K99. During that time I became friends with Janc, and I told him I didn't really like K99, eventually when I was 36k on .PK. Janc helped me take over a 28k account in BCB under the name of glethro.
4) Do you play any other worlds?
The only other world I play seriously is world 51.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Yes, because I would like an end of world war ;)

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
Well I was fairly rusty, as I'd just come back from a year break from TW, having started in world 5. But I'd say I've learned maybe 40% of what I know now in here.
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
Definately PANDA! it's an awesome tribe, great team spirit, and everyones cool ;)
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Fireborne/Panda! leadership
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Havent really had much opposition.. but ~IMP~
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
Fake war. LT vs BCB
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
None other then now.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
Trying to keep that goddamn village in K10 from IMP ;)
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
I haven't had that many yet tbh.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
Trust in your tribe mates (I already knew this ;D)
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Janc.. he helped me into BCB, helped me grow when I was in K99, and taught me a few things.
17) Do you like where the world is now?
Yeah, but could do with a little more heat.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
Not in the next 12 months, no.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
Panda! or PnP, no others have a chance tbh.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

8 because panda are awesome, but the world needa a few more wars.
[/B]

PK

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For those that are still playing:

Rank one at present.

I still have 72 K's to noble in.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Busa all the way.

W53 soon but none at present.

Depends on when the end is & what shape the world is in..

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

Knew the odd thing about the game :icon_wink:

Before this world 4th on W12 & 9th on W9 plus many top 20s on most none coin worlds to date.

MoJo we got so close to killing MuFFiN it needed a server roll back to stop us. That was from a tribe of players mixed in from many worlds just here for some fun.

I guess Pervis, Floppy & Roy for getting the players together to form MuFFiN / PuFFiN

MuFFiN everyone else has been far too easy.

During the gangbang the mass delete thread brought some fun into the world.

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
It would be just before the roll back this world had at the start which stopped the move in taking out Bwah in MuffiN by nobling his main & catting the academies in his others. Pepsi Blue made the play & it was one of the best I've ever seen with no roll back the war with them could have changed this world. Other than that I guess the time SEXY! posted the pics (to remove them) that got so many banned again that war with PuFFiN could have changed the world.

Keeping the interest going when so few players want to fight I guess is the hardest part of being in this world.

Not hitting rank one as it was not too hard with a bit of activity. I guess sitting airborne account when 2 tribes tried to take her out with little in the way of troops I managed to wear down 2 tribes that made it an easier job for PuFFiN to move in & kill after.
Most great victories within PuFFiN have been due to great team work & always putting the tribe before self. Learning how to make maps has been fun also.

Never answer a Q&A post in the forum :icon_smile:

The lets join W21 for some fun post from vilbrii in our W10 forum for the many who may not know vilbrii was a top player in W10 hitting top 15 & number one in ODA for a long period on that world.

Its a bit boring & slow at present could do with more nobles as thats all that is slowing my growth down at present.

Not if I have anything to say about it I use it to relax & unwind.

A single tribe. Why because that's what the rules say.

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
I would give it a low rating to be honest as it had loads to offer but so few did anything to make it great. Still there are 1400 players & loads of options still to be had.

Keep spam at minimum.
Mef.

DeletedUser

(71.|3.813.585 P)

My tribe and knowing if I ever left I'd be letting all my guys down and all the wonderful players I've met here;)

One and only;) All me;)

Started messing around in world 42 but W21 is my home:icon_wink:

Sure do, I'm curious to see how things work out, that and I've never been a quitter:)

Total NOOB:icon_cool:lol Well, I had the basics anyway:icon_wink:

First world so your looking at it:icon_neutral:

Well ofcourse mine silly,lol, Though I have grown very found of BcB or I should Panda:icon_wink: ( I know that's going to go right Fireborne's head ,lol, but it's the truth they have spunk and I like that.)

Zurklurk - great guy and gave me my first chance at leading:)
Fireborne - smart leader, great player, always does his homework first and is just as twisted as me:icon_twisted: hehe
Alexis - Takes a lot of heat but the girl has heart:icon_wink:
jerp - Smart girl, and her ability to think outside the box earned my respect:)
And of course ME, just because I'm special

10) Who were/are your favorite opponents and why?
Satrix - Great guy, awsome player and show me a bit of compassion once in a time I really needed it(RL), not something you see from most enemies but something I will ALWAYS respect him for;)
Teine and Lilairen - Both good player and very respected by me and the first 2 players in NO to take a villa from me:icon_cool:

Not sure I really have one favorite?

Choosing to lead;) Don't get wrong I love my roll in this world and I don't regret it at ALL but if I was just playing as an average player, I'd have more time to REALLY play the game

Well, this being my first world I would say learning to play and lead all at once:icon_eek: lol

IT!..........This little tribe and all it members is my greatest success:)

Well, how to play this game and not get killed was a good lesson (haha) but I truly believe the most important lesson was learning to just have fun, not worry about the silly things and just enjoy the game:icon_wink:

alexis and kobra-kai, those two are the whole reason I'm hooked...........

I'm confortable with it, yes.....

Maybe the next year or so, but who knows strange things happen all the time:icon_wink:

PnP, From a mathematical stand point such as this, Villas = Troops, and add the fact they have some really good players to the mix, It would be really tough for any tribe to beat them, not impossible, I don't believe anything is impossible, just improbable...

World of firsts for me:icon_wink:

DeletedUser84906

Thanks for posting your story guys. Im still waiting for others to post :)

Maybe you guys could convince your tribemates to come here and post theirs :icon_wink:

It doesnt take too much time :icon_rolleyes: and i enjoyed reading each story.

Mef.

DeletedUser

Who doesn't like talking about themselves. :p

20th

I dislike brown and red... no I mean like... they make me angry

No, ty Backie for having me back! ;)

Did... sooo many. One is enough though.

Yes, because I like the colour blue.

I played once or twice before. Attacking aint really my thing, but I don't do loosing villages, just ask MrsB. :p.

On 21 20th... Other worlds... 4th I think in 19 once.

I remember a tribe called Asylum on 19... pretty epic 100 noblings within a 5 minute period. :p By far the most coordinated tribe I have ever seen on a world. W21, there was a tribe ... something cow related maybe, saw some pretty epic sniping capabilities posted here on forums. (someone help me out with the name!)

Myself. :p jokes. Honestly, Backie does and awesome job here. Best leader I have been under, he is very TW wise.

Toughy, I like em all. I like to converse with my opponents, its only a game, why be mean and cold. Ok, to give some names, Cluncurry, back in the day I had fun killing your stuff. Valsar, you are, compared to others very hard to break down and Aidyace. Mate for all the vils I have taken off you recently, I salute you for not giving up, top marks for effort!

Again, going back to W19 theres countless hundred of decent declarations. (I am afraid far more creative than here, although some Bwah posts were well thought out!) Atlantia in Candy on 19 or possibly Guy called Drattuts at Asylum was amazing at coming up with comical story lines to go along with them, I'll have a look for a link later!

Honesty, W8 days leading my rim tribe against the beast. I learnt so much from just playing against the odds, and maaaan its addicting. In W21... defo back in the Arg! days just starting out. When the map was a see of red, I loved planning all the mini ops on my neighbours.

This world... probably nobling Valsar, that took effort!

Back in the day, defending on my own against an entire tribe, very limited tribal support, thats a steep learning curve, but I came out unscathed. :)

Well skills wise, only a few things, but lessons... don't become number one in a world unless you want endless spam and random suicide attacks? :D

W8 Jonny5010, the original. He taught me the basics and got me into this addiction. Tactical genius.

Dare I say it would prefer more action outside of what PnP actually do. Someone mail someone else some abuse and start a fight please. :)

Define soon.

Wonder what the odds are the the real world ends sooner. hmmm.

10. I am here. ;)

edit: helps if I read the questions... lol. will sort the answers. ;) Sorry for the other world answers, but I have only been back in W21 since March, its a long time ago I was here before that and I have a bad memory. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(83.|3.592.524 P)
Keeping the memories of those on my RIP list alive.
Silonce got me on it.
yes:
W47- Fighting #2 tribe by myself.
W51- Playing with a very skilled leader to own a kontinent ;)
Yes.
Because I've put this much effort into it, I'd hate to just go barb or give the acct away.
Basic gameplay down, but not anywhere near as good as I've gotten.
83. (Current)
Hm. Well, I'd have to say Dr. No, because it's the only decent tribe I've been in!
Silonce, because he's the player I have the most respect for. The type who just made me want to give it my all.
Space, because he has dedication, if not intelligence.
I like Pitch Black of IT! because he's a skilled opponent.
Probably the LT/BCB fake war.
Back when I first started, leading a sh*t tribe with Iyun and Lucifer's follower.
The tribe had amazing OD because it had been around... basically forever.
I'd say that maintaining villages in the center of IMP has been a challenge. I stack and stack, but they seem to really dislike me.
Probably... When I was a <30k point player, getting into the (origional, good) GA.
Trust between players often outweights the trust between tribemates.
Silonce. Amazing player, amazing person.
Well, this new Panda! developement looks interesting, but I'm not sure hwre they'll go with it.
Not for atleast a few years.
Hm. To early to say.
Probably a 7 right now, but an 8.5 over all.
We're in a bit of a lull right now, but I think things will pick back up.

DeletedUser91091

(204.|1.068.880 P)
Friends
Yes i did and this may be a new account but it the same Name i used back when i started TW just after W2 opened
Back on W2 under the account Huugo in ATEN
Yes, I like to finish what i start

I became experience back in W2 but then when i had to quit about 2-3 years ago due to some RL issue i came back to W21 and all the settings and stuff were different so i had to start with a few things. I might not be the best players on this world but ill always give my best and willing to learn new things :)
Id have to say PANDA! because of the tribe mates we are active support each other and have fun which makes the tribe worth fighting for and id give up my last village fighting and defend along their side

W2: Gil O'Sullivan,Capt Jack, Vaia, Babs and Mikeys - They always put the tribe as a whole before them selves and did what was best for the tribe as a whole. Too many leaders let their personal grudes drag their tribe into the ground.

W21: James (FB) he always seems to have a plan and is even one step ahead of me which makes me proud :p i <3 you james

FOOT!, now some are just funny watching them attack and defend but others actually put up a challenge :)

Definitely the Fake BCB/LT war

I cant say I would change anything as i like how its all played out. Might have joined Panda! sooner

My New GF sometimes gets upset with how much time i spend on her. Shes a sweetheart for accepting it so it you every easily take a village from me it because id rather be with her that kick your butt :p

Win the Server as #1 ranked. Gotta Dream Big Right?

Wouldnt say W21 but that Points mean absolutely NOTHING! :D

W2: Gil O'Sullivan he showed me how a true leader is suppose to act and treat his fellow tribe mates
W21: All the Active guys in PANDA! because they are like my online family Luv Ya Guys! <3

Yes i have met some great people

IDK.. kinda hope it doesnt as it prolly will be my last world

My Grandfather before he died taught me that on any given day anyone can be anyone so a prediction i cant make even the smaller tribe could some how win :)

10 - The friends Ive made here are the best :D

DeletedUser84906

@Stec and others - This is aimed for w21 purpose only. Theres already 1 question about other worlds. Thanks :)

Mef.

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? (212.|963.537 P)
2) What keeps you motivated? Spaccceeeeemannn
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? ITS ALL MINE. =]
4) Do you play any other worlds? Uh, just the new onces every once in a while
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Heck yes, because
I said sooo.

6) How experienced were you when you started out? Not very, maybe a month
behind me.
7) What was your highest ranking? 210 =]
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? CUT. It was my first tribe, EVER. I had a great time there, espeically with slayerhunter. May he rest in peace
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? SPACE! Cuz he is coolio
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Backie. =] it always gives me the goose bumps when he attacks me. lol
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? what? lol
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? When Slayerhunter was around..
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Incoming from PnP daily. lol
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Joining ASA, then got moved to the better one. =P
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? Don't expect all attacks from PnP to be fake :lol:
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Space, because he is a try hard. =]
17) Do you like where the world is now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? No way
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? KitKat!!!!!
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 10, i love it.

DeletedUser

Wouldnt say W21 but that Points mean absolutely NOTHING! :D

Says the guy who was jumping for joy when he reached 1mill :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Back on W2 under the account Huugo in ATEN

Am currently tribemates in w51 with the old leader of w11 ATEN, they any good in w2?

Who doesn't like talking about themselves. :p

I dislike brown and red... no I mean like... they make me angry

LMAO, that really made me laugh lol..

DeletedUser64451

1) What is your current ranking? 75.|3.766.381 P
2) What keeps you motivated? OCD
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I took over this account after being passed a few in w8...and inherited it's w21 account.
4) Do you play any other worlds? w8, w15
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? see #2

6) How experienced were you when you started out? two years of high-quality instruction
7) What was your highest ranking? See #1
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? PnP. Ruthless efficiency.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? leaders are over-rated. /me hides from backie
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Only have GA near me...so none.
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? Dunno, haven't payed much attention...
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? The merge that created PnP. I would love to have been around for the collective brick-shatting.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? morale :/
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? 1 mil in k88
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? teamwork > size
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? backie. no explanation necessary.
17) Do you like where the world is now? half price nobles and reduced morale, please
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? If soon is in fewer than 24 months, sure.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? See #8
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 5. It was all but over before I even started :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95040

Hmmm.... Depends if i can class Benny's account as mine!
My Benny ofcourse!
No, i just "help" benny out *giggle*
I play on w28 to talk to esmie!

Just as long as benny does :icon_wink:

I knew nothing xD
Nothing :icon_razz:
Panda hands down! Its fantastic! Active and nice people too!
Esmie and Jamesie, both are nice, and if it werent for the hippy hair james *might* look about average :icon_twisted:
None on this world :icon_cry:
Havnt been here long enough! So ill just go with anything Benny posts! :icon_biggrin:
I want things to have stayed JUST the same!
None at all!
Logging in!
Ohh... ummm... Maybe... Always go with your heart x
Benny and esmie, cos they are just fab fantastic!
Sure
Not as long as benny has vills!
I thin this ones fairly obvious...
The people clever enouigh to stick with benny *nods*

10!

And yes, i know that may be quite repetitive, but who cares! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

25th at the moment

PnP, top 20 rank.

:D I'm an account whore. Had this one for nearly a year now though

None at the present due to time. I have played but never really invested in a world like this one.

If there's still competition and players worth staying around for, probably.

played rim of w12 and learned a little but next to none overall

16th? That was on Zeus Tuga I believe.

Probably old-school TESB before Neighbor got banned

Sandy/Neighbor/Daethon combo. Those three were awesome

Original Puffin members, Backwards, Jerpmom (on sat accounts)

none really come to mind...

Probably TESB days before the merges.

Keeping my interest honestly.

Sniping multiple 150ms trains, never losing a village on a sat account to Puffin/ARG while playing some very difficult accounts

value of friends

hmm Sandy or Silonce for their wonderful personalities and many efforts to educate a noob like me

Eh not really. we need half priced nobles or a world war to make it fun

If things remain the same, they might end relatively soon though hopefully there are some big wars to slow it down

The last tribe standing.

Pretty low for competition/good players remaining

DeletedUser

Valsar, you are, compared to others very hard to break down and Aidyace. Mate for all the vils I have taken off you recently, I salute you for not giving up, top marks for effort!
K26 is a hard nut to crack! :icon_wink:

Maybe you guys could convince your tribemates to come here and post theirs :icon_wink:

It doesnt take too much time :icon_rolleyes: and i enjoyed reading each story.
Yeah all are providing an interesting read... cheers for the thread mef :)
I promise Il make sure everyone in my tribe have posted theirs by the end of the night :p

DeletedUser84906

Lol. At least you can post yours? We´ll see later if your tribemates want to share their story with us :)