Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,771
Side 2: 16,479
Difference: 14,708

Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure that 1 .. will turn into a 2 in a few months ;)

DeletedUser81101

Its good when we can all agree on something (especially when me and qoos agree!!!)

He hasn't even reached 100 player conquers yet...
impulses, marv, ify, stiker all deserved number 1.. Pherion does not

DeletedUser

Hear hear i have showed pherion his stats many times and everytime it stays on -1 to the enemy. Like DITM said he does not deserve #1

DeletedUser

Oh man that is embaressing who let that guy get so big .

In normal worlds hed have been nobled out by now :/

DeletedUser

Oh man that is embaressing who let that guy get so big .

In normal worlds hed have been nobled out by now :/

Not necessarily. I have been on a few worlds where #1 was a big barb/internal nobling (insert w/eva comes into your mind here) The end result: Front gets pushed to them, they quit. Others realise its time for action, they fight a bit, then they quit. Always ends up with them quiting.

Hopefully though, when world 33 comes close to the end - We take down anyone in #1 spot who doesn't deserve to be there. I would say though that by the end anyone that is there deserves to be there, but Pherions 30mil points with no enemy conquers has proven me wrong :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Not necessarily. I have been on a few worlds where #1 was a big barb/internal nobling (insert w/eva comes into your mind here) The end result: Front gets pushed to them, they quit. Others realise its time for action, they fight a bit, then they quit. Always ends up with them quiting.

Hopefully though, when world 33 comes close to the end - We take down anyone in #1 spot who doesn't deserve to be there. I would say though that by the end anyone that is there deserves to be there, but Pherions 30mil points with no enemy conquers has proven me wrong :icon_eek:

Never 30million big i havent :(

At least most may just internal and eat barbs but at least they nuke with the thousands of nukes they have :/

DeletedUser

Never 30million big i havent :(

At least most may just internal and eat barbs but at least they nuke with the thousands of nukes they have :/

I've seen a 20mil account do nothing but eat barbs and internal in the #1 tribe, they went to war with the #2 tribe, he was literally a whole front continent and he got a personal nap with the entire enemy tribe :D Once they targeted him, his account was torn to pieces.

DeletedUser

pherion...such a polarizing figure....even within his own tribe...

Anyways...

most #1 player's are not on the rim, most #1 player's end up quiting due to management issues, most #1 player's have alot higher ODA ratios, most #1 players are more in the core, hell I could go on and on with this...let's just establish the fact that pherion ain't your usual #1 player and unfortunately for all you haters he's gonna stay up on the top simply due to his geography and layout of where his villages are. Face it guys...doing an op on a guy like pherion is a nightmare. and even if you we're able to mass noble him and push him back he still has his K31 base that would easily keep him in the top 10 still.

Don't get me wrong though, pherion is not an inspiring #1 player to have. His ODA is pitiful, his nobling record is uninspiring at best, and he's a ghost as far as reputation... but getting him down is simply almost impossible for LEGION. now another tribe maybe...but diplomatic ties have to be severely cut for that to happen.

DeletedUser81101

why dont we all have a week off to get a deserving #1 back. even if it is stiker :p

When I told a few ex w33 players.. they were like who??

DeletedUser

please elaborate..?

This is a game, those "inactives" are playing it the way they want.. why kick someone for playing a game the way they want just because someone else doesnt like it. So people play this to war, noble, get involved etc etc. Others play it to pass time/boredom. Who are you to say they must play our way or not play at all!

Even though he isn't in your tribe, still the same thing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

Theres quite a difference between joking on a situation that would never happen...and being serious...

so please explain how I was being hypocritical?

DeletedUser

Theres quite a difference between joking on a situation that would never happen...and being serious...

so please explain how I was being hypocritical?

The situation in general, you saying he does not deserve being #1. Same as someone saying that those who don't do anything in Legion should not be there. As you said, everyone 'deserves' to play how they like, so please DiTM, explain to us why this is different?

DeletedUser

The situation in general, you saying he does not deserve being #1. Same as someone saying that those who don't do anything in Legion should not be there. As you said, everyone 'deserves' to play how they like, so please DiTM, explain to us why this is different?

I don't think Ditm is saying he doesn't deserve to play as he likes, he's saying he doesn't deserve to be at the top. can you really not tell the difference?

DeletedUser

And we were saying that half your players do not deserve to be in a number 1 tribe. So next time you try and flame us for that look at yourselves. Just more hypocritical comments again. Do you practice these outside of the forums? IFY's leaving seems to have you all to confused to get some arguments with some base.

DeletedUser

I don't think Ditm is saying he doesn't deserve to play as he likes, he's saying he doesn't deserve to be at the top. can you really not tell the difference?

And we were saying that half your players do not deserve to be in a number 1 tribe. So next time you try and flame us for that look at yourselves. Just more hypocritical comments again. Do you practice these outside of the forums? IFY's leaving seems to have you all to confused to get some arguments with some base.

And ...

1+1 = 2

DeletedUser81101

atleast hrgos shows some logic here...

#1: A prestigious position (that should only be) held by a player who has shown his/her worth to the world
A Tribe: A group of players banded together under one name.

Now do you see the difference between "#1" and "a tribe"... I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall...