Dreamteam

DeletedUser

Giantsfrey....As much as I hate defending Apoc in the forums , I have to say your posts are based on some misguided ideals that playing on earlier worlds somehow makes you a better player. I for one have played on several worlds and found w18 to be one of the most fun I have played. It was also one of the most frustrating...lol

I have some information for you my friend. some of the players on this world also play worlds earlier than w7 so by using your own standards who is the noob here?...lol

Sure I am critical for the way this world ended but on the same token it ended the way APOC wanted. The plan they set out was clear and has never changed in the last two years from what I remember. Although I hated it, I also can respect that they managed to stay the course. APOC and BA have always been allies and you seem to talk like it was some agreement that they came to to end the world in the late stages. that is something that is offensive to me since many of the players who played as their enemies deserve much more respect than that. I wonder how you would have managed against large numbers of enemies attacking you in coordinated attacks every day for months on end? I'm guessing not so good. Dont sell former players from the east short. they were up against odds that you have never and will never face since you seem to have no appetite for anything that isn't grey... (see I can be an ass too...lmao)

I only come here from time to time and find myself missing the fight.. too bad I can't jump in again for one last hurrah.. perhaps I can find a w7 account to jump on to see how well -we- can actually do against a live player. perhaps then I could give an informed opinion on your abilities compared to those of APOC.

DeletedUser

At least we have consistency to the very end, even when there is absolutely nothing at all to gain.

On the one hand, you have socolofi who has used every cheat means he could get his little hands on and who has deemed it necessary that it is imperative that he finish out W18 with as many accounts as he can possibly log into.

On the other hand, you have Wolfhunt who just cannot resist picking up that knife and stabbing. Wolfhunt has always hated socolofi but found it too dangerous to turn on him until there were only 11 enemy villages left, lmao!! He felt empowered enough to be able to have 1 active removed without a threat to the blue world.

And that in a nut shell is the beauty of the Apoc BA massive family alliance. Very few actually like each other. It has always been a marriage of convenience, a means to an end and it all started with the UA. There have always been UA haters within both Apoc and BA that would send spy info and support to people in our tribes but they were too cowardly to actually be upfront about it.

Not too long ago Apoc N (socolofi) was screaming 'Apoc brotherhood' when he felt threatened by TF and Wolfhunt was waving the Apoc banner coz of course soco was under control then although he had promised Rattle that Apoc would go to war against soco if Rattle initiated the war. Now that there is nothing else to gain by this sham relationship, of course it would come to this. It's just priceless! Thank you guys for not disappointing right up until the end :)

DeletedUser

Hey Socolofi. I hate to be the one to say it, but... I told you so.

Yup, you got me there.

And here I thought that the plan of kill red dots, THEN kill Apoc-N, then Apoc-F (or at least all the ex-FEAR and ex-einherjar people there), then BA, was all just posturing to get Cal and Snake on board with things! That'll show me!

DeletedUser

Erik, during the early days of W18, you never lifted a hand to help TWA-SW against L2D2 and IE. When Cal- and Rattlesnake decided to merge with SW to form TWA-S, that wrapped up things.

Remember, we always asked you and your tribe for help, you always said you got our backs covered, but it never happened.

Cal- and snake were the greatest addition to TWA-S, and you're one of the major reasons why they left Apoc.

I'm sorry, but that's how I felt, it seemed like you played only for your own gain from the start :(

DeletedUser

Erik, during the early days of W18, you never lifted a hand to help TWA-SW against L2D2 and IE. When Cal- and Rattlesnake decided to merge with SW to form TWA-S, that wrapped up things.

Remember, we always asked you and your tribe for help, you always said you got our backs covered, but it never happened.

Cal- and snake were the greatest addition to TWA-S, and you're one of the major reasons why they left Apoc.

I'm sorry, but that's how I felt, it seemed like you played only for your own gain from the start :(

Well, time for history past... a number of the people in TWA-SW asked me to focus on Arylon / DUSK at the time (mjniemczyk among others; most of the TWA-SW crowd is now long gone). If memory serves, at the time it wasn't a big war, but then again it was one of the earlier ones and we were all rather noobish about overall strategy (certainly I was).

If you'll recall when Cal/Snake merged TF|p1 and TWA-SW, we were handing an ass-whooping to TF|I, turning K72 blue - which is what we were asked to do for support of you guys.

But completely fair criticism if you want to say I fell down on the job a few times in the early ways of W18.

DeletedUser

On the other hand, you have Wolfhunt who just cannot resist picking up that knife and stabbing. Wolfhunt has always hated socolofi but found it too dangerous to turn on him until there were only 11 enemy villages left, lmao!! He felt empowered enough to be able to have 1 active removed without a threat to the blue world.

Not too long ago Apoc N (socolofi) was screaming 'Apoc brotherhood' when he felt threatened by TF and Wolfhunt was waving the Apoc banner coz of course soco was under control then although he had promised Rattle that Apoc would go to war against soco if Rattle initiated the war. Now that there is nothing else to gain by this sham relationship, of course it would come to this. It's just priceless! Thank you guys for not disappointing right up until the end :)

What is funny is you accuse me of being behind all of this. I am just one voice in Apoc. There are many other who spoke as well. The world was going to end with Erik part of Apoc. What happened was Erik just kept on doing what Erik does best. It got the attention of others who were willing to remove him after his latest round of antics.

All your talk about backstabbing and this and that is nothing more than what you and a few others believe. I don't mind nor care if what you think of me.

DeletedUser

Well now, seems we've gone very, very off topic. W7, you guys can feel free to debate about W18 in the thread about it ending, but please try and keep it contained to there.

Go on topic before I close the topic, kay? ^_^

giantsfrey

world 18 is the hero of ghandi and all other peace-loving souls

DeletedUser

Tiny's prayer or whatever you are called :lol: Why don't you join W53 so you can put your loud mouth into action. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, time for history past... a number of the people in TWA-SW asked me to focus on Arylon / DUSK at the time (mjniemczyk among others; most of the TWA-SW crowd is now long gone). If memory serves, at the time it wasn't a big war, but then again it was one of the earlier ones and we were all rather noobish about overall strategy (certainly I was).

If you'll recall when Cal/Snake merged TF|p1 and TWA-SW, we were handing an ass-whooping to TF|I, turning K72 blue - which is what we were asked to do for support of you guys.

But completely fair criticism if you want to say I fell down on the job a few times in the early ways of W18.

Socolofi,

You are right, it was agreed that from a trans TWA/world prospective your tribe’s priority should be attacking the “core” tribes TWA was at war with. I don’t know if I ever liked the doctrine of complete pacifism towards L2D2 that you implemented, but this did protect your flank. This was never too big of a deal for me at the time because we were making slow but steady progress against L2D2.

I did explicitly tell your tribe to stay neutral when our members were reaching out to your tribe after IE abandoned their proxy war and joined the fight. We had a cease fire with IE while the details of forming TWA-S were being worked out and aggression from other TWA tribes would end this.

I do know from many people that our group was considered expendable and we were never given a direct voice with the rest of apoc.... I’m sure this fed the doctrine of pacifism towards L2D2. That’s what really grinds my gears.

After the formation of TWA-S I became nothing more than a grunt so I don’t know what happened behind the senses and will not pass judgment. I’m attacking you for one reason, I want the world to end ASAP. (Period)

MJN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sad thing is, doesn't matter if you attack me or just sit around and do nothing --- world ends at the same time! (Dec 9!)

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a full tribe. I've probably forgotten a few names but I'm pretty sure the following tribe, as it stands, would kick ass:

[*]I’d also like to have people such as Assasin Strike, HuntaKilla, RevNortonPete, Inkei, PrincessofDeath (male version, lol), Bellatrix Camilla, jmkdunwoody who do not play aggressively but who are willing to help with tasks such as account sitting, diplomacy, etc.

[/LIST]

Thanks, MsBella! I miss all this more than I care to admit....and your list of players is AWESOME! Apparently next time I'll have to do better about channeling my inner bitch. ;-)

Oh, and I think we'd need to add ggo1 so we could have ice cream whenever we wanted it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, it took me a couple of days to come up with my final list. I wanted to make sure the tribe was aggressive and offense heavy but still had the best snipers, defenders, team players, leaders, etc as well as the best minds from this world and the never say die players (such as AA and Rock) to balance out the tribe.

For example, Zain is awesome not only for the obvious but he would take care of the behind the scenes PnP. Then you have Zurtle and Maddawgmike who are the biggest assets to the tribe due to their awesome all-round ability. Finally, I had to add in the entertainment too, hehe (namely ffs7 and karny :p).

Gotta love you bella I was on.. yipee

Nic