Updates?

DeletedUser

So, even tho I don't mod you guys, I still like to pop in and nose around every now and then (I still love you guys of course). But, I's don't wanna read everything in the main forums when I do, b/c that's a lot of work. Anyways, just wanted to see what's going on in W11. I know ZIP's at war w/ like... everyone or something... or were.

Ok, so I don't know much. Fill me in por favor? What's happened in the world, who's quit, how's y'all basic life's going by this point? I'm interested.

DeletedUser

Heya Casus, how are you?

Not much has really gone on. ZIP had a pretty inactive few weeks a while ago allowing the rest of the world to have a good score against them giving them false hope :)

Many people have quit recently, a lot of players going barb.

ZIP is back to top of the stats, massively out nobling the rest of the world, ZIP in the past 3 days has nobled significantly more than every other tribe in the world combined.

Attero is still fighting hard but many of it's members seem to be getting internaled, their member count looks like it could drop to 35 or below pretty soon.

LoD.. Well at least 12 or so of it's members got banned very recently (not discussing - just stating for Casus so within rules) and it looks like a few may be leaving in protest. This would leave LoD in a pretty weak position.

I see no reason why the other tribes have not merged in to two and then one when they can. It is clear that we are in a sitatuon now where either ZIP wins or the rest of the world wins. If the rest of the world defeat ZIP, that is it, it is over, there won't be any more world wars.

Maybe ZIP's future merge will help push the others in the right direction...

Since declaration ZIP is up nearly 2,000 villages, with more players quitting due to attacks on the other side, ZIP has gained the most villages since the war started and has outgrown the rest of the world. It is still looking good :D

DeletedUser

Well congrats to ZIP then <3

What about the players? Any major ones quit since I left? (That I would know I mean >.>)

DeletedUser

Casus <3

(I still love you guys of course)

I always knew it ;) I'm just a lovable person aren't I?

And no, I haven't quit yet ;) (reply to the major ones thing)

DeletedUser

You'd probably like modding here a bit more considering this section isn't very lively at all.

DeletedUser

@ Lewder: Naw, Piki's good for y'all. He be a robot, so no soft spot.
@ Boom: I didn't know you counted as a major player >.>
@ Win: I've always loved you? >.>
@ Renegade: holy crap you're alive? o_O

DeletedUser

@ Boom: I didn't know you counted as a major player >.>

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Of course I do. I'm only 10m behind first place :lol: Yet strangely while I'm rank 50th in the world I'm 14th in ODT o.o

DeletedUser

Nope.

(Wait, why is it so hot in here?)
Man, I can't even think of the last time I talked to you :S
^were you even dead?
Oh shiz, he wasn't? *goes to unbury him*
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Of course I do. I'm only 10m behind first place :lol: Yet strangely while I'm rank 50th in the world I'm 14th in ODT o.o
Don't worry, you still suck in my opinion ;) (Besides, I can't ever escape you dang it)