I'm Bored; Lemmeh Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the title indicates, I have time to kill.
As a former player on this world (under two different accounts, in two different parts of the world), and a fairly active participant in this world's external forums, I thought I might as well just play the world. :icon_razz:

For those of you who don't know me, err...
I've played for quite a while, been in some tribes, nobled some villages... all that good stuff.

Looking for a small-ish account. Anywhere from 100k - a couple million points preferrably.
Hopefully not right in the action (gotta get settled in to the account before I can handle having a few thousand incomings :p), but somewhere close with access to some enemy villages I can conquer. :icon_wink:
Don't particularly care which side of the war I'm on; been on both sides in the past.

If anything comes up, or if you have any questions, just send me a PM on the forum or Skype meh. Info is on the left.

Kthxbai. <3

Edit: Preferably an account without other people on it - I would prefer to go solo, and fill an empty account.
Sowwy Richard. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have an account in detox you can help out with .

PM , if its only for a while since you have time to kill :)

DeletedUser

in legion im guessing please tell me who i wanna start faking :)

DeletedUser

Its in Legion you noob

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Jeremy specifically said that he didn't want to be thrown into the action right away so he obviously isn;t going to tell you until he has the account under control and is ready for the fight.

DeletedUser

Jeremy specifically said that he didn't want to be thrown into the action right away so he obviously isn;t going to tell you until he has the account under control and is ready for the fight.

Faking is more of a welcome than being thrown into action :icon_eek:

Repinski

I agree, but the point remains, jeremy wants to get settled in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.