Self Updating Maps

killergoon=-

It is amazing how much time you spent on that. HaV is only 2.5 months old and you think that constant growth (be it by nobling or recruiting) is dwindling. It is ok, you can look at us that way. We don't mind. Thank you for all the thought.
As for the rest of the world (which all want to pick scraps at [BA]s table) ummm... Actually I can't say much about you. Have any of you ever fought your own war?

darknight.... wow you are an idiot.

DeletedUser

Back on topic. Hats off to [BA] they are doing well, some really good players. As for the rest of the world (which all want to pick scraps at [BA]s table) ummm... Actually I can't say much about you. Have any of you ever fought your own war?

It would sound a bit more serious if HaV would have a single war it has started, instead of merely inheriting wars due to it's refugee status. :icon_wink:

(though I admit I realized ad enjoyed the self-irony in your words, I mean, that the "rest of the world above [BA]", by common logic, also consists HaV...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57892

Congratulations cane9 you were the first to notice.

@Killergoon calm down, I was just bored and wanted to see some life in theses forums.

@MM_Hun I am glad to see you enjoy this game again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow, check out that huge chunk of nothingness in K83. Who deleted? :lol:

DeletedUser

you only looked at the first map didnt you.....:icon_rolleyes:

Yeah was busy then, normally I check all posts, so I can make comments like this;

Good to see HaV nobling on the front-lines :lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow, nothing really changed....except a new tribe (roma) and ETURGK seems to have become part of HaV

DeletedUser

Wow, nothing really changed....except a new tribe (roma) and ETURGK seems to have become part of HaV

Well... No MOJO, no EturgK, no Wisdom, no half of Brotherhood.

13th still hasn't been removed in a matter of weeks.
[BA] corridor still hasn't been removed in a matter of weeks.
TITANS still hasn't been removed in a matter of weeks.
(nobody told *np* could be removed at all)

SA outlasted both EturgK and Wisdom.

merritt olsen

i would like to see a map of the top 20 players who have nobled the most enemy villages...

DeletedUser

we actually have something like that in joint forums I do believe for 3 months straight I was in the top 5 :icon_razz:

merritt olsen

Void is keeping such a list updated. Drop me an IGM if you don't find it.

ok, will do :)

i am a bit annoyed by a few former tribe mates who decided to rebel on w18...3 weeks ago about 50,000,000 points worth of villages rebeled...in those 3 weeks they are down to 25,000,000 points...i was so annoyed that i have sent 1000 nukes at one of them and have sent 40 noble trains with another 25 ready to be sent when the nukes get closer....so it seems as though w18 closing will be delayed about 4-6 weeks more...

netjakdim

well I guess I should have figured as much. As long as Cane and Iam are still around 13th will have enough bloodthirsty goofs to keep that corner of the world under control.

SmaXa

well I guess I should have figured as much. As long as Cane and Iam are still around 13th will have enough bloodthirsty goofs to keep that corner of the world under control.

Yes, and since you were gone :( There has been the addition of a few more bloodthirsty goofs :D