Where's RAM gone?

DeletedUser

Name, body, and stats mean nothing in the end. Via all technicallity you may believe what ever you wish. But you would be foolish, potentially delirious if you would believe that this means that this war is over.

Though our form may shift, and a new power rise from the ashes, we are never the less a world power. And thus, we will bring forth the full bear of our arsenal on whomever we choose.

Let's just say this is round 2 :)

-Spyke

Now it becomes clear, you're going to be Phoenixs Acadamy tribe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I dont think its a loss to anyone except the players in ram who lost a home temporarily. Like I said, we'll be back. I wouldnt consider it a victory or defeat for anyone in any tribe on w30. Its a minor bump in the road.

DeletedUser

Spy report from Karm's NEW Ready Any Moment training camp
[spoil]
are_you_ready_01.jpg
[/spoil][spoil]
are_you_ready_02.jpg
[/spoil][spoil]
are_you_ready_03.jpg
[/spoil][spoil]
are_you_ready_04.jpg
[/spoil][spoil]
are_you_ready_05.jpg
[/spoil]

jakeeboy

Haha, that was good, I was going to post a pretty critical comment till the last one haha XD

KarmaX

I loved it too !!! Fencing with spears.. lol..! our spear-men would be pretty awesome if they go to xtreme fencing and if it was addressed to old mavfan, then I'd call this post a 1st class post.

DeletedUser79042

Seems that RAM got them all aboard for the trip of their lives, after the last mishap... Maybe 1 or 2 are missing and some others keep falling off and then back on. But it is ... understandable :lol: Observe why:

[spoil]
allaboardforthepakistan.jpg

The "RAM All-Aboard Express" is in motion once more... Karma being the designated driver :) Some conductors seem to have left the train though... I wonder why :icon_confused:

[/spoil]

robot out :xmas tongue: