Most Hated of W17- Nominations Open!

DeletedUser

who the heck is beOwned? :p

and happie don't talk no more its old and Sir M is back and in-control and everyone loves it :p

and nobody likes cane, cane just thinks they do! he is nub :) but my nub so nobody dares touch him!

DeletedUser92671

used to be HeroReece, i know most of BH hate me :)
now im bryan254, still making them hate me :)

nice to meet you.

SmaXa

Oh yeah, it's those confusing numbers and the 5 digit name preceding. i was close.

DeletedUser

who the heck is beOwned? :p

and happie don't talk no more its old and Sir M is back and in-control and everyone loves it :p

and nobody likes cane, cane just thinks they do! he is nub :) but my nub so nobody dares touch him!

sir m is back cool :icon_biggrin:
m if you get this. please write me a message. and I'll tell you and only you the facts and the proof of what I have been saying is the trueth. your buddy alex and his friends have been working against you all a long :icon_evil:
Ill requier proof of who you are first. so here's a little riddle.
what did you tell me to do to muck and in return I told you to do to your misses?

here's a little of what I can prove :icon_wink: someone in the 13th has 9 lives :icon_redface:
you yourself rimed him once :lol:

if you are back it will indeed be good to hear from you my very good friend...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Haha words hit home perhaps? I'm pretty sure mails are different then posting In a public place but if not then I will gladly take my infraction/ban just to prove a point :)

DeletedUser

cane9 said:
You ave no reply? I figured as much.. No reply because I said the truth.. Pigging damn :( also trying to get me banned does nothing, who cares if my forum account is banned for a few weeks, it doesn't transfer to in game idiot.. I can just make another forum account to read the forums until the ban is up haha
happiebudda said:
cane9 said:
Well thank you for the blocking! I would have done that to you ages ago but you are just to damn entertaining :icon_rolleyes:

happiebudda today at 07:46
CANE--BELIEVE ME no-one is laughing at "my" expence...

sorry my ex-friend but as soon as I find proof you will be no more.......
In response to this, I was never friends with you.

Also I could name 10 people in the tribe that do laugh at you, I will not give out names as that is their personal business.

Good luck finding the proof buddy, last I heard it's impossible to find proof on someone who hasn't done anything wrong:icon_neutral:

found the proof just waiting to hear back from marticus...;)
[/QUOTE]

once again cain you prove that you hannt a clue:lol:
I didnt leave my wife and 11 kids. muck had 6 kids before me+ my two. I had 4 of my own.. now just because I owe sir m and only sir m an explaination Ill give it here....
I caught muck with another guy. and I could not get over it.so I left..
I do and always will pay MY CHILD SUPPORT FOR MY CHILDREN...
anything els you want to try and stabb me with cain..
muck was pissed because I left then thats to bad she's the one who broke the trust not me...
you are right about one thing cain and that is that I brought my troubles int the game and for that I am remorsefull for but that dosnt chang that you frod and mike are traitors to both sir m and the 13th:icon_cry:

and you should be banned kenny09 or cain or whoever you are going to call yourself later.
and no I dont spell your name wrong because what you have done to the 13th is the same as what cain did to able........
sir m if your listening I do have the proof!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off, I love this post.. Laughing is healthy for humans, thanks for keeping me healthy :)

Please do explain how frod mike and I are traitors to sir M and 13th? I think everyone is dying to know, and it seems your the only one who does, so please share!

Also give me a couple minutes to clean my breakfast off the computer screen.. I seemed to have spewed it there when you called me kenny09 :lol:

DeletedUser

for the final time I will say this. the proof will only be given to sir m. as he would be the only one I trust with it...and only in this forum's messages.
and for the final time. if sir m is truely back and he messages me I will know if its him or not. so if his return is just a hoax I will know. beleave me members of the 13th. I am and always will be truethfull I do not lie ask cali, sele,even sir m.
there was and for all I know there still is. a conspearicy to take over the 13th by the enemies of the orignal members of the 13th.
here's a little known fact. that just a few days before sirm was banned and lost a lot of his villages because frod forgot that its against the rules to attack the same player with his and a sat account..:icon_rolleyes: (frod has been playing this game for how long?and still dosnt know the rules:lol: I dont think so!!!!!)
sir m came into the hidden forums and voiced his diagreement with the way the tribe was heading. this is a fact!!!!
another fact: that just a few days before supper brat took over cali's account.
all three frod, mike, and cane were messaging superbrat in this forum and were still messageing him after he took callies account to wisdom.
and how convienant it was that when SB went to wisdom that cane was being sat in game. but was able to come into this forum and post threads.

fact: when I brought just a little evidance to frod not only did that evidance disapear but then I was condemed to being a disloyal ass.
at every turn I was being opossed and herassed. even asked to step down as war general.

so take it for what its worth or ignore it.I dont care.but if youare back M and cali. watch your backs..

and cane :icon_rolleyes: leave the mind games to the big boy's as it is plain that you are not equiped :icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser

Sir M is back, he just doesn't have the time to waste on you, I how ever am bored with tw for the moment so do have a small bit of time :D

Your theories are almost as realistic as the 200 9/11 theories that many different RADICALS have tried to implement into peoples heads :p

DeletedUser65792

It saddens me deeply to see your posts Happie. However badly you feel do you not think it is time to move on? Surely there must be more to your life?

DeletedUser

Budda, we were also losing accounts of beloved retired members to "hostile agents" a few times, such as MOJO-affiliated multis or even past Storm members. These agents always came as the friend of someone, still we never thought we should kick or rim the tricked ones, or call them traitors. Virtuality gives way too much opportunities for practically anyone with the appropriate mindset to trick others and act as a "virtual friend", and some people are easier to be tricked. It doesn't have to be part of a great conspiracy to make mistakes like trusting someone who doesn't worth it, and having it backfired on the ones you never wanted to hurt.

DeletedUser

Budda, we were also losing accounts of beloved retired members to "hostile agents" a few times, such as MOJO-affiliated multis or even past Storm members. These agents always came as the friend of someone, still we never thought we should kick or rim the tricked ones, or call them traitors. Virtuality gives way too much opportunities for practically anyone with the appropriate mindset to trick others and act as a "virtual friend", and some people are easier to be tricked. It doesn't have to be part of a great conspiracy to make mistakes like trusting someone who doesn't worth it, and having it backfired on the ones you never wanted to hurt.

Been trying to explain pretty much that exact thing since it happened back in december 2009 but he has refused to understand that concept for 11 months now :icon_rolleyes: