A Eulogy to ATEN

DeletedUser

Though yeah, the fact you were in TAINT explains some things... Already back then when Hanlin tried to play XiG against Smoker and failed we saw TAINT had no honour... Betrayal was in their blood. And here you are... And you've switched side. Ironic, isn't it? An heritage of the tribe which you were schooled in maybe?

OMG Jirki...do I have to remind you again its only what you wanted to do a while ago?

DeletedUser7464

Well given some of the mail i have recieved in game, all of it being criticism at my lack of declaration, I thought I would oblige you all.

Before I go too far tho, I had considered a lengthy reply, outlining the reasons for this course of action, but given the nature of some of you to twist and turn things around, I decided against it. I WILL however categorically state that the Ysiek topic had NOTHING to do with the decision made.

So without further ado,

On November the 11th 2010, at 23:58 server time, A state of war between REB and EleAud came into effect.

Regards
Jas

You make me lol.

So can you please categorically state what did affect such dishonourable action from yourself and one's tribe? Or am I twisting and turning that a bit too much for you? :icon_razz:

We've, arguably I suppose, heard some of Aten's attempts at justification. Is it your turn yet? You've had plenty of time to think up something special have you not? :)

DeletedUser

leave it cam...we dont need to know more than this was planned for a while.

DeletedUser

This is making me want to come back, just so I can get involved in these politics again. That's been my favorite part of this game since the beginning.

Personally, I think LWS should split from ATEN , not ATEN stayed away from LWS. I mean, LWS is the result of the biggest war in this world's history. The result of a loss that could have been a win. Now to befriend ATEN without an immediate turn around and stab in the back is instead a complete stab in the back to what the south-western land once stood for. Can someone give me a list of who leads each tribe now days?

REB have remained consistent and honorable. I say that knowing HOT's history, because HOT died, as TW died, with the biggest war in the world's history. In my mind, REB is the birth of MPX onto the world stage, picking up remnants of HOT. LWS is the phoenix from the ashes of TW. ATEN is the same face, merely wearing different suits. Now that they too have compromised their name, they have entered a different era.

There is rarely a tribe left unrepresented these days.

Pizz

Hooch leads REB.
Mikeys leads ATEN.
Jas leads ElAud.
Bonesaw leads SPQR.
Philler or someone leads LWS.

DeletedUser

Hooch leads REB.
Mikeys leads ATEN.
Jas leads ElAud.
Bonesaw leads SPQR.
Philler or someone leads LWS.

And Pizz leads my heart
love.gif

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay,but i must say without delay after my long roll in the hay without being gay that we must declare a state of war and slay the one's called REB hurray..

That's all folks.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ururjay

Sorry for the delay,but i must say without delay after my long roll in the hay without being gay that we must declare a state of war and slay the one's called REB hurray..

That's all folks.....

lol...:lol:

DeletedUser

You mean you didnt get the hint from the 3 1/2 k of incoming we sent you?

Yeah, for all the good that did :)

By the way, I hear you stepped down as leader of LWS because you'd finished up the diplomacy issue. Mission accomplished huh?

The deal I sought with either REB or Aten was to come together and finish this world, it's been too long.
Now that that deal is complete (and sadly we could not make it with REB) the last act of diplomacy in World 2 is behind us.

So I can go back to killing stuff.

DeletedUser

Well given some of the mail i have recieved in game, all of it being criticism at my lack of declaration, I thought I would oblige you all.

Before I go too far tho, I had considered a lengthy reply, outlining the reasons for this course of action, but given the nature of some of you to twist and turn things around, I decided against it. I WILL however categorically state that the Ysiek topic had NOTHING to do with the decision made.

So without further ado,

On November the 11th 2010, at 23:58 server time, A state of war between REB and EleAud came into effect.

Regards
Jas

Why did i get attacked and nobled hours before that? Only reason you declared was because you are scared of ATEN.

That's all folks.....

I love you Mikeys <3

DeletedUser

*snif* Aten. good ol' days. remember when aten was just Aten and Aten*
Good ol' days.

DeletedUser2119

That's all folks.....

Aww thats the best we get from Mikeys :p

Dougalo7

The deal I sought with either REB or Aten was to come together and finish this world, it's been too long.
Now that that deal is complete (and sadly we could not make it with REB) the last act of diplomacy in World 2 is behind us.

I do believe that if LWS, REB, and Aten had all merged into EG or whatever, that the would would have ended a lot faster. I am sure that you could have excluded 19 people from the merged tribe and have fit into 2-full 80 person tribes. I assume that no one brought that idea up?

DeletedUser95513

I do believe that if LWS, REB, and Aten had all merged into EG or whatever, that the would would have ended a lot faster. I am sure that you could have excluded 19 people from the merged tribe and have fit into 2-full 80 person tribes. I assume that no one brought that idea up?

First, off, that would never happen. Second off, Where would the fun be in that?

And at this point. I would like to openly declare war on LWS and ELeaud (although i think we were already at war)

DeletedUser

Hooch wanted to put restrictions and asked for certain 'things' in order to join us. We could not agree to her odd demands.

And I do realise you are being sarcastic.

DeletedUser

We were actually fighting 4 tribes if you include Eleaud and DBT.

I for one did not want to go to war with ATEN while HOT was fighting them. HOT declared the war and as allies we were support them. I wanted to see how things ended between these tribes. Plus we had just finished battling ESL. I had no say however, as I was no longer a Duke or Baron. I don't abandon my tribe when war is declared. So the fight raged on.

you got done battleing ESL? i sat 70 percent of the accounts. they were all inactive and when the sit time passed over i left ESL and the next day it was gone. that wasnt a war. that was a mass delete.

nort

I lead a tribe myself these days - it is a secret society tribe that i named BOOBS
Big Order Of Babs Smashing

The sole purpose of my secret tribe is to noble babs out of the game before the world ends. Unfortunately I have not had many takers in joining this wonderful tribe. So means i have the BOOBS pretty much to myself.

walleye

I lead a tribe myself these days - it is a secret society tribe that i named BOOBS
Big Order Of Babs Smashing

The sole purpose of my secret tribe is to noble babs out of the game before the world ends. Unfortunately I have not had many takers in joining this wonderful tribe. So means i have the BOOBS pretty much to myself.

because youre not funny please write "-humour" after posts where intended. just so there's no confusion :)