Face offs you would just love to see

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

DeletedUser

He was beating stiker but having such a huge front meant he couldn't put enough effort into owning an account equal his size...

and yes there is players in other worlds that would beat (not own) him. Not 100s though.

Actually 100's. I think you doubt how many people have been playing this world for longer then world 1. He was barely beating stiker and every time stiker sent loads of incomings (even alone) IFY lost villages. The length of his front is partly irrelevant when you post 200 villages in the forum to be stacked by others. My front is (or was havent been on in a while) massive covered probably just as many k's as IFY proportionally so that is irrelevant. (And before you say it yes IFY did do better in keeping his villages, he was a better player then me I am not going to dispute that so save your flame)

DeletedUser

Also had more stacked ;)

seriously dude, you need to get over this.

do you deny this?

cause If so I still have literally hundreds of reports that show stacked villages on IFY all separated nicely into my 'stacked IFY' tab in my reports. Did he deserve that support...absolutely. and he got the response he did by being the good tribe member he was....however if you are denying this then I call shenanigans. :icon_razz:

bhgaming

me vs droid would be a good battle. but idk if he knows how to defend w/o other people stacking his villages/ taking his account sit to defend for him...

DeletedUser

me vs droid would be a good battle. but idk if he knows how to defend w/o other people stacking his villages/ taking his account sit to defend for him...

Alot can be said about most Legion players :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

do you deny this?

cause If so I still have literally hundreds of reports that show stacked villages on IFY all separated nicely into my 'stacked IFY' tab in my reports. Did he deserve that support...absolutely. and he got the response he did by being the good tribe member he was....however if you are denying this then I call shenanigans. :icon_razz:

I don't deny it. I still have him stacked in some villas :lol:

but that's beyond the point, half of richard's posts in the forums is about IFY being stacked ... like you said he deserved to be stacked and he was, what's the point of complaining ALL the time?

DeletedUser81101

mines stop being ignorant... stiker only ever took IFY villas deep in his territory or recaps... IFY only lost 8 villas (all of which were retaken) in the first op against him.. and I forget how many but I know the number was very small in the second op. The fact he held number one for soo long is testimony to his brilliance
He was an amazing player, and could definitely put a fight to players like nima, garg, jamm, OE etc etc.

DeletedUser

mines stop being ignorant... stiker only ever took IFY villas deep in his territory or recaps... IFY only lost 8 villas (all of which were retaken) in the first op against him.. and I forget how many but I know the number was very small in the second op. The fact he held number one for soo long is testimony to his brilliance
He was an amazing player, and could definitely put a fight to players like nima, garg, jamm, OE etc etc.

So if Pherion holds on #1 for the next year, that makes him brilliant? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

But I understand what you meant, but should rephrase it as: "The fact he held number one for soo long while having numerous ops on him is testimony to his brilliance" < Someone may get the wrong idea otherwise ;)

DeletedUser

actually if pherion is able to hold onto #1 for a year that can either be taken as testament to his own brilliance or LEGIONS failure.

one year is a long time for anyone to hold the #1 spot. (as a side note IFY and stiker we're trading spots at one point in time so he did not hold it consecutively) and anyone who can hold it that long is doing something right or there enemy is doing something extremely wrong.

DeletedUser

if pherion is able to hold onto #1 for a year
... That would mean a lot of players quit near him so he had lots of inactives to munch on. :icon_rolleyes:
Gotta love that the #1 player in the world has only ever conquered 3 LEGION villages (and has only kept 1). :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We'll see how he does now though. he finally has some village that are close enough for LEGION to do some ops on.

DeletedUser

Droids a brilliant player .

I will throw all your villages into k75 unstacked and i will see how long you survive.

Plenty of times droid has sat my account and vice versa.

I was the reason he got stacked , he didnt feel he deserved stacking which is preposterous .

That guy to still be alive and kicking when hes so small surrounded by you lot is an achievement very few in legion could have done.

Very few.

Oh wait but they all inactive :icon_eek:

I don't deny it. I still have him stacked in some villas :lol:

but that's beyond the point, half of richard's posts in the forums is about IFY being stacked ... like you said he deserved to be stacked and he was, what's the point of complaining ALL the time?

Go on i have 971 posts go on show me 485.5 posts where i said IFY is overstacked.

IFY was not overstacked , for anyone who was active the time we were in Legion the frontline us four had was proportionate to the frontline IFY had yet we were understacked . ANd yes 100k 100k 100k 5k is overstacked . Show me where i had a stack that big you wouldnt . I have seen reports of IFY having a stack that big ;)

Exaggerating the truth again hrgos. I see you do this alot