Can you do the job for WOLFPK?

• Thread starter Stardust Dragonryder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Looking for two Council positions to be filled for WOLFPK: Head Duke and Battle Commander. Both jobs require a history of successful tribe leadership, loyalty, skilled playing with the determination and willingness to stay with WOLFPK for the long haul. Although there are Council members in place specifically designated to train my mates, there will still be a lot of teaching involved for both positions.

The successful candidate for Head Duke must be able to not only co-lead the tribe but must also be a good motivator of others. He would be working with some great people on Council and co-lead with me, and in my absence, the other Duchess on Council. We have a great tribe of players who are looking to improve their game and are willing to learn. Although WOLFPK does have some members with almost vet status, most mates run the gamut between total noobs and experienced noobs with several worlds' experience behind them. Those veterans of TW who have run successful tribes during war-time and are honorable players will be given preference for this position. Must be willing to continue many of the current policies in place since WOLFPK is the sole tribe of the RAWKOR family that accepts refugees with the aim of getting mates off other players' and tribes' refugee lists so that they can have a good chance to either go on to the main tribes or be effective members of WOLFPK. WOLFPK's mission (other than to just have fun playing this game) is to be many players' Last Chance Saloon of world 44 and learn what it's like to be a team player in a good academy tribe and for many, it's the first step into the RAWKOR family.

For Battle Commander, I am looking for someone who has planned and run successful ops against their enemies when all the odds are against them. This experience MUST be able to be confirmed through twstats and references. They must know just about EVERYTHING about commanding a tribe's offense, defense and supply teams, and be able to coordinate with the Defense and Supply Line Commanders and Coordinators of WOLFPK and the Battle Commanders from other tribes both within and outside of the RAWKOR family. As in the Head Duke's position, the successful candidate must be ready, willing and able to stick with WOLFPK for the long haul, and not quit and join other tribes due to disagreements concerning policies and protocols or any other excuse. You must be committed to staying in this position somewhat permanently and must train Attack Coordinators in how to be good Battle Commanders, as well as training mates in offense playing. You cannot just be a general strategist and tactician, either, but be able to do both short and long term battle plans that can be adjusted as needed since things can swiftly change in this stage of the game. I would prefer someone with lots of late game experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOLFPK is the sole tribe of the RAWKOR family that accepts refugees with the aim of getting mates off other players' and tribes' refugee lists so that they can have a good chance to either go on to the main tribes or be effective members of WOLFPK.

if i(or anyone else in storm for that matter) is attacking someone and you let them in... i assure you nothing you say will stop them being a refugee.

DeletedUser

I'll take that as you speaking for yourself, since not all members of Storm are of the same mind as you, Ven. There are some of your mates that actually do care about smaller players having a chance to learn this game and have fun doing so. Btw, I love your color-inverted Pendragon sigil for your sig...nice job for whoever did it.

DeletedUser

its not inverted colours. its the white dragon of england. the flag before St Georges cross

DeletedUser

Yes, I know this, based on the Pendragon coat of arms. And your sig IS inverted from that, since you have a White Dragon on red field rather than Red Dragon on White field.

DeletedUser

yes but the english dragon is white. the welsh dragon is red

DeletedUser

31038_1487977128167_1496115931_31232396_6643234_n.jpg

the legend that St George killed a dragon is true. he overthrew the tribes that used THIS flag.
idc what you want to call it. but the colours are right

DeletedUser

You familiar with the legend of Saint Jordi? Its like Saint George.

DeletedUser

I'll take that as you speaking for yourself, since not all members of Storm are of the same mind as you, Ven. There are some of your mates that actually do care about smaller players having a chance to learn this game and have fun doing so. Btw, I love your color-inverted Pendragon sigil for your sig...nice job for whoever did it.

If we do see someone fit, we'll recruit them onto another account that isn't in the way of our current members, or they'll be assigned as someone's co-player. I've wanted to do this once before with Lord Noj, but sadly he had to leave.

DeletedUser

if youd like to look at the map near me and tell me what you see.. i believe i see a small player called heathcliffy all up in my church

DeletedUser

Stardust, I am able to co-lead WOLFPK. I've been playing tribalwars for nearly 2 years, quite experienced and a good motivator. Loyalty as well.

DeletedUser

i dont attack cathy... i nobled a few of her villes a while ago and then we started talking =) havent nobled her since

DeletedUser

first of all, Lambert, I noticed you edited your post where you originally stated that the dragon of England was red. hmm well at least you like to look up things. Either way, it motivated me to look up some things too, however, since I'm not Clan chief, or even an armiger, I can't post the picture of my clan's flag--but it's a red dragon on a gold background. have fun looking it up. it's very close to the Royal Coat of Arms of Scotland, which looks to be based on my clan's Coat of Arms...really cool that.

Hey guys, have you ever noticed that no one who qualifies for this position ever posts here? I think Lamby might be the only one who qualifies as a vet, but not sure of that, cos I haven't looked up Lamby's stats recently.

Dom, mail me in-game, if you're considering merging, but minimum qualifications are 3 years for both positions, preferably 5 years. Although, I might consider less time for battle commander.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, have you ever noticed that no one who qualifies for this position ever posts here? I think Lamby might be the only one who qualifies as a vet, but not sure of that, cos I haven't looked up Lamby's stats recently.

Might want to edit this. Lambert will get mad

DeletedUser

I don't give two shakes if he does or not. I've gotten sick of him trolling threads that don't apply to him. From what I know, he only just started playing on this world anyway, so he doesnt qualify for the time requirement, even if he IS a really good player. It takes more than just playing ability to be on my Council, and he doesn't have what it takes.

DeletedUser

and i dont want to be in your crappy tribe, council or no council. look at it... pathetic
you're the one that's pathetic, Lambert. You may be a darn good player, but you have no idea what it takes to run ANY SIZED tribe...all you know is just what it takes to do your job in the tribe and nuke and noble players. there's a lot more to this game than that. That's just the fun part. A part I dont get to do that much of on this world cos i'm busy running a tribe.

So why don't you get off your high horse, take your sarcasm and stuff it in your nukes and go troll on a STORM thread?

DeletedUser

just like Dom meant to spell anyways. stop being a hypocrite
ummm no he didnt typo... ive seen a lot of people write "could care less" instead of "couldnt care less" because they dont know...

Stardust Dragonryder said:
you're the one that's pathetic, Lambert. You may be a darn good player, but you have no idea what it takes to run ANY SIZED tribe...all you know is just what it takes to do your job in the tribe and nuke and noble players. there's a lot more to this game than that. That's just the fun part. A part I dont get to do that much of on this world cos i'm busy running a tribe.

So why don't you get off your high horse, take your sarcasm and stuff it in your nukes and go troll on a STORM thread?

ive never claimed to be a darn good player... and tbh i hate being duke... barons my fav place... i am pretty good at being a baron... maybe what YOU should do is stop pretending to be a dutchess and try become a "darn good player" first. learn the game before you try teach others how to.

DeletedUser

Ali.... I'm pretty sure we've all had this conversation before, but no one who is a veteran or who is an experienced player wants in your tribe or your family tribe. Whether it's as duke, baron, war general or player.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This world has gotten to a point where, unfortunately, it is out of your league (and 95-98% + of your family's league). The end game is not made for teaching people game mechanics, basic game play, strategy or otherwise. The people who do well in the end game are those who have a firm grasp of play, good leaders (or are good leaders), proper strategy, and activity. Sadly, most of your players only meet one of those criteria (activity).... and you know it.

The power players are already where they want to be. Sides have already been chosen and yes there may be more shuffling, merging, or new tribes before the world ends for good.... but they will not end up with you. There's too much baggage connected to the Paver account and to the Stardust account.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you've beaten the dead horse that is W44 recruiting to its Nth degree. I'm not saying this to be mean at all. I'm saying this so that you can hopefully understand what many of us have tried to tell you. You simply cannot thrive on this world.

Please take good advice.... Take your most promising players to W53 with you. The core is well and truly filled and it's early enough that they can jump in without being completely rimside. THere, you all can learn the game and start fresh in a place where you can dominate.

Focus on W53, and run with it. Just appreciate the experience you have gained on W44 and use it to it's full potential elsewhere. That way you can actually have a fighting chance.

DeletedUser94985

well said, sadly i ran a great tribe, appointed a duke and he kicked me, but sadly he got whats the word.... oh internally nobled.

And family tribes do no good in this game. some times they go to civil war. Seen it before. Family trees usually crumble apart.
If you want to hit #1, 5 tribes cant go for it, but i talked enough*

*not