Godless Blackness -Lux Aeternam

emperorpilaf

i just have to say your posts are just as pathetic as his... You bth are evenly pathetic fighting over such a stupid thing...

My posts are not pathetic....:icon_wink:...only factual

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
actually my name in game is Rukia182, says it on the bottom of every post i reply to :\

DeletedUser

Because your post was actually able to shut me up:p

Defeat definitely does NOT make my weiner tingle :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You watching the Rays game? All these homeruns but none of them are A-Rod's 600...

*sorry but I'm assuming you are American, if not I still expect you to be watching American baseball*

DeletedUser

Oh wow I havent been on here in 2 years now but this is the only world I played. I started off working in LA, Till I got to become one of the leaders, Then after problems with WoW I talked to some friends, and got recruited to EDGE and worked with RAW till I had to quit from person stuff going on. This world has changed alot since then =|

DeletedUser

I organized the same way i organized the defeat of your tribe TRL in 28 days.....lol
DId you forget that?

Vanished we merged......PLus think about it.....we took the aid of a dying Riual because we were allies...TRUE ALLIES...even they would admit that....you still sound bitter....hahahah because I destroyed your little safe haven.

How did I manage the assassination?.....if you ask any leader from back then while you were just a baby point whore I was the running the entire picture....and they know it.....our only set back was superdslay taking so long to get out the picture I coudlnt repair the damage he had done becucase he was the leader that no one respected.........I have all the classified files you would not know this stuff because you didnt have clearance back then..hahaha

SDS was disliked by buabano becuz he didnt help A:M versus DNS.....I changed that!

Lastlly as far as the cheating claims....I have been banned no more than any other duke on this game........:lol:

It comes with the territory....:icon_cool:...I would just like to add that me and emperorbernard became good friends from me constantly whipping his butt...and he even tried to gift me his villages when he retired from DNS...I wish him the best!!

Anyways Mr. Muhammad there is always a method to my madness.......

BY talking in a way only Pilaf would talk ppl recognize yes he is no longer inactive or being sat and will switch there attack plans...I am sure...:icon_twisted:

emp u really have an odd view of this game.

ur tribe wasnt respected and had a choice?

let me translate for u

ur tribe was a pawn and got sucked up and as a last parting jesture u screwed 1/2 ur members over just like u screwed ur allies FM and SETO.

as to ur rescue of Ritual and being such a loyal ally there.

translation again

ur tribe was dying, ur ally was dead. you thought like a vulture and went for what ever red meat u could find. Unfortunately the famine was so bad in ur tribe nothing could refresh it and it remained on its downward spiral. knowing it was coming to an end u chose to take down ur remaining allies with u (F:M)

the last memories of pilaf in this world are betrayal after betrayal. you have a rep now of not to be trusted. you have shown a tendancy to screw over who ever stands up to you. (getafix the druid).

you come and go in bouts of activity shouting "i have returned!", "watch out! i am coming for you all."
"I am world warrior and i screwed u all!!!.... i am soo great!... watch me rise again!!!"

did i translate ok emp? -.-

Psihic

emp u really have an odd view of this game.

ur tribe wasnt respected and had a choice?

let me translate for u

ur tribe was a pawn and got sucked up and as a last parting jesture u screwed 1/2 ur members over just like u screwed ur allies FM and SETO.

as to ur rescue of Ritual and being such a loyal ally there.

translation again

ur tribe was dying, ur ally was dead. you thought like a vulture and went for what ever red meat u could find. Unfortunately the famine was so bad in ur tribe nothing could refresh it and it remained on its downward spiral. knowing it was coming to an end u chose to take down ur remaining allies with u (F:M)

the last memories of pilaf in this world are betrayal after betrayal. you have a rep now of not to be trusted. you have shown a tendancy to screw over who ever stands up to you. (getafix the druid).

you come and go in bouts of activity shouting "i have returned!", "watch out! i am coming for you all."
"I am world warrior and i screwed u all!!!.... i am soo great!... watch me rise again!!!"

did i translate ok emp? -.-

One mistake there, WE do trust him. He has all the privs and can see anything in DNS forums. So ye, we obviously trust him.

Another thing, how can you people still be upset that your little plan for the south-west failed in last moment ? It happened ages ago. Yet the frustration just flows out of you.

Get over it, you were RAW and we were DNS. The choice for the southwesterners was obvious.

And those of F:M now in DNS, i seriously doubt they are even bit sorry how the things turned out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

One mistake there, WE do trust him. He has all the privs and can see anything in DNS forums. So ye, we obviously trust him.

Another thing, how can you people still be upset that your little plan for the south-west failed in last moment ? It happened ages ago. Yet the frustration just flows out of you.

Get over it, you were RAW and we were DNS. The choice for the southwesterners was obvious.

And those of F:M now in DNS, i seriously doubt they are even bit sorry how the things turned out. :icon_wink:

would u like a seat psi ? i am abit concerned for u. 0.0 are u still playing w9 cos what ever history u just brought up i am not aware of though u seem to be referring to me mate.

is emp upset his little plan for the southwest failed in the last moment?? i honestly didnt know that. is he still frustrated then? is that why he comes now and again to blow his horn?

"you were RAW" <... i was SWAT, is that your comprehension issue kicking in again??? anything i can do to help?

i was talkin to me old buddy emp, we used to walk the same streets. u psi was in the silver spoon brigade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

would u like a seat psi ? i am abit concerned for u. 0.0 are u still playing w9 cos what ever history u just brought up i am not aware of though u seem to be referring to me mate.

is emp upset his little plan for the southwest failed in the last moment?? i honestly didnt know that. is he still frustrated then? is that why he comes now and again to blow his horn?

"you were RAW" <... i was SWAT, is that your comprehension issue kicking in again??? anything i can do to help?

i was talkin to me old buddy emp, we used to walk the same streets. u psi was in the silver spoon brigade.

I believe I was quoting YOU not emperor in my reply.

DeletedUser

sorry to inform u sir, u have no idea what u are talking about, usually when ppl dont know the subject they keep quiet, in ur case though sticking ur nose in is expected and tolerated.

i am referring to things only emp and i know about, u may think everything is shared with you but 0.0 this world had and has many leaders all with game ambitions. they 're not just gonna feed u everything psi, would be stupid to do that. you really have no idea what happened in SWAT/ALL4-1/illumani behind closed doors and of all ppl neither does smarts.

then again he probably does now :)

.dan.101

Talking of history...

CAT-A beat you all hands down. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I liked OB, they were though... F-U-N was good and well... fun! :D and DNS and FC are the dearest ones to me right now and the fact that they're still standing is amazing. kudos to everyone!