THE's brutal end.

DeletedUser

Dan15 - do you have a confirmed end date for them or are you postulating speculation as a reality just to have something that resembles a "you are wrong" post?

as you can see parmenion i was right their players are leaving and looking for new homes which they found in BH there is not end date coz they are still in THE buts its just a name they ended a few days ago(some might say they ended even before but it depends who you call THE)

DeletedUser

Appears your intel is better than mine. They still have 1k+ incomings from me! :)

DeletedUser71961

well done every player that stayed till the end (if it is the end) and well done to BH and DECIDE for the victory, i think so far people have missed the fact DECIDE have been fighting them too and maybe some credit should go to them as well.

DeletedUser

well done every player that stayed till the end (if it is the end) and well done to BH and DECIDE for the victory, i think so far people have missed the fact DECIDE have been fighting them too and maybe some credit should go to them as well.

Spoken as if from my own lips.

I honor THE for their success, and for those that stuck around to keep the ship afloat. I would like to see an actual confirmation from them, but it does appear that they may finally be ready to sing the swan song.

"Glory is the ash upon the mantel."

DeletedUser

well parmenion maybe not all will join BH because i heard BH got tough entering rules

and yea good job for THE

DeletedUser94739

THE may be dieing but i will alway be pround to have been a part of it i will be moving to a new home to fight BH till THE death an di shall not be the one dying!

DeletedUser

THE may be dieing but i will alway be pround to have been a part of it i will be moving to a new home to fight BH till THE death an di shall not be the one dying!

Cute :icon_evil:

On a personal note I would like to say well done to THE. THE were an early success story and its leadership style was very suited to the early start and led to their many achievements.

The players we have been fighting to date that remain in THE had some very staunch defenders and some very aggresive play. Well done to Jubal too despite missing his departure from this world. I have heard time and again how he almost single-handedly defended nearly the entire BH frontline and was burnt out by it.

Being critical for a moment I believe the reason THE failed to continue to perform in the middle part of the game was due to 2 determining factors.

Victims

THE were in a way a victim of their own success. THE fought many early wars and were successful time and time again - even the minor wars you never hear about - every tribe goes through them. There are a lot of great and some superb players of this game simply do not have what it takes to continue playing after 1 year or being in a tribe who has has so much success. Sometimes you just want to move on and enjoy more fun elsewhere and there is also that mentality of leaving on a high with those lofty memories only of success.

Leadership

While THE's leadership in its duo of JP and AK thrived in the early part of the game where brutality and bullying can actually be indoctrinated, a more inclusive leadership is needed in the middle and later stages of the game. Another reason was their inability to lead from the front. Most leaders do not just dictate what will happen and who will do what. They take an active part in the frontlines of the war and in continually growing their account to lead with military force of arms in the field of battle. Neither THE leader had that and it resulted in far larger and far more capable players being reliant upon the decisions of players that didn't have the capacity to put into practice what they were preaching needed to be done.

THE's leadership issues were compounded when its 2 leaders that had brought about a war with BH through sheer intransigence and unwillingness to be diplomatic. I have seen many logs from both sides. THE leadership done this knowing they would be unable to contribute in a massive capacity themselves and knowing that greater players than them would be relied upon to fight a war they provoked.

Shortly after this JP disappeared leaving the players of THE in an unfortunate war they didn't provoke. Yet they had no option but to fight the war. When an intelligent, rationale human being analyses that in their own minds, they generally think - whats the point? Niklam came to this conclusion early and moved away from THE. Jubal and many others decided to quit and there is a decent chance that the above was part of their reasoning, not taking away from BH's peseverence. Usually you find that the quick implosion of a tribe is not just down to the might of the enemy. There are usually a lot of internal factors that will cause a catastrophic collapse like in the case of BD also. Elite tribes and their egos eh? ;)

Having said that - the likes of Calyxa, Avangelista, Crispycargo, baron gandhi et al stuck it out for a fair time longer than they really had to and a very bloody war was fought on their turf especially over the last 2 months. (Despite the fair bit of insulation for BH to get through after the initial collapse! :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

Now BH has recruited more than ram ever did. of course thats ok because its not ram. for the rest of the world. BH will respect your independence until it sees fit. dont be mistaken, you will either be with BH or in BH. so maybe Ram isnt the biggest threat after all :p

DeletedUser70594

no its okay because they WOn the war, and they have ALL the rights to recruit ... ;) you did not win the war against ~B~ ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no its okay because they WOn the war, and they have ALL the rights to recruit ... ;) you did not win the war against ~B~ ...

RAM had far more conquers against ~B~ than you did. Infact, I believe DECIDE lost far more villages to ~B~ than they took.

slates9

I think it times go back a while, ~B~ were GREEN. And to the best of my knowledge, GREEN were getting pretty battered by DECIDE, and without determined leadership (No one wanted it) It disbanded. Then it reformed and became Plague, then Green.

DECIDE, if were possible, would have war stats against GREEN and ~B~ that would beat RAM's involvement in the area. RAM may have had more conquers against ~B~, yet, DECIDE had more against GREEN and ~B~, thus making them have more conquers? I may be wrong, but that's what I know

DeletedUser70594

you are 100% right slates. they reforemd twice ... so we cant get the stats against GREEN, PLAGUE, ~B~ ...

we fought them almost one Year and stranger comes here and tells me that they are not our refugees lol its funny

DeletedUser

well as i see it BH won and had the full right to recruit the players they decided they want to have

it has nothing to do with how the worlds sees RAM

BH and THE had a very long war and now BH recruited the remaining players who are active and strong

~B~ disbanded and i never seen as many captures and attack from RAM on ~B~ they just disbanded and moved to LEGION and then RAM just offered some of their players a better spot

you cant compare BH recruiting THE to RAM recruiting ~B~

DeletedUser

Now BH has recruited more than ram ever did. of course thats ok because its not ram. for the rest of the world. BH will respect your independence until it sees fit. dont be mistaken, you will either be with BH or in BH. so maybe Ram isnt the biggest threat after all :p

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michael Wittman.

Now I want you to look at someone that is not RAM. I ain't saying that BH are bad people. I am just asking questions and insinuating your immediate danger.

Thanks for listening :)

DeletedUser

M. Wittman is right when he says that RAM is not the biggest threat.

Interestingly, if Phoenx does leave after beating RAM. I think BH will have quite an easy cruise to winning this world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

add both BH's to eachother mate BH is larger but idk i may be wrong becaus if you add drift to RAM who knows really

irockurworld

So Decide had no effect on the war with THE.I thought Decide was fighting THE as well?

steve.

DeletedUser

M. Wittman is right when he says that RAM is not the biggest threat.

Interestingly, if Phoenx does leave after beating RAM. I think BH will have quite an easy cruise to winning this world. :icon_wink:

0% uBS :lol: