Getting to know your leader

DeletedUser64451

Over a year ago while i was leading among AXE's leadership, I suggested that we boot a few unproductive members to make room for new recruits. jaffe, who was then the actual duke, said no way, it would make us look bad and we just can't treat our members like that. He wasn't the only one to disagree, but his vote was the biggest one, so it didn't happen. AXE didn't treat AXE members that way.

What bluenile has done is much worse.

A little more background first.

Crysalith and I knew the current player on the garyhelton account from w28 (scott), so we were playing nice with him, even though his villages appear to be bright red dots. He's a bit of a noob, but he tries hard and does what he's told, so we left him alone.

Unfortunately, scott let bluenile sit his account over the holiday.

Now, evidently, AXE's current leadership has had a bit of a trouble with people refusing to attack friends in enemy tribes. This can happen when you grab a bunch of players from several tribes to make one tribe that will war the rest- you've got a lot of friends left in those enemy tribes. It seems now, though, that bluenile intended to make an example out of scott.

AXE had a big op planned on a large member of DA. I'm guessing this has been in the works for a while. With bluenile sitting garyhelton, though, he attacked a full day early. From DA's perspective, this was a single player deciding to attack another player at close range, breaking the personal NAP we had. So we hit back, as you would expect.

image.php

That's ugly.

But this is what bluenile expected to happen. He's sitting that account, letting it get hit...and then the rest of AXE attacks. Most everyone else in AXE escapes significant retaliation, except poor scott, who wasn't even around to protect his villages. He was offered up as bait. I guess bluenile figured he got scott that account in the first place, so it was his to ruin.

Scott and bluenile are also in the same tribe in w28. bluenile has threatened to take him out in w28 as well if he complains about this. So I figure I'd do the complaining for him. I'm already out of his w28, where I was in his tribe too. He is 100% self-serving, steering diplomacy and ops for his own personal gain. I've got a long list of the things he's done to his friends and allies, but this is the first time he's thrown his own tribemate under the bus to help advance his own agenda. He was mad at crysalith, so he used scott to try and get even. Leaders are supposed to do what is best for the tribe, not what is best for their mood. Had he any decency he would have attacked with his own account first...but using gary was less risky. You'd think a leader of the biggest most awesome tribe in w15 wouldn't have to hide behind a sit.

So what have we learned from this?

Don't set bluenile as your sitter, unless you're quitting and you want all your troops burned and your villages left undefended. He won't waste his time trying to help you or anyone else, unless it happens to benefit himself at the same time. I can understand booting someone to make room for someone who is more productive (even Valpo, who to me represents the best qualities of what AXE had been, the perpetual underdog who can take on numerous opponents and win, just because he's Valpo). To abuse a sit like this, well that takes a certain kind of leader.

And now we know what kind.

DeletedUser

Sid have you ever heard the saying "Dont talk out of your ass"...I will not say who was sitting the Gary account, I will however say it was not blue..and the instructions that were left were to do what ever we wanted to do with the account, not the sitters fault that the account has been poorly maintaned..

You have only made this thread because you dont like blue, that is fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you could maybe at least get your facts straight before your fingers get busy on their little keys over there

Edit...

I also started attacks the night the Gary account did, so once again, get your facts straight, nothing was started early..it was planned for us to go first since we were the bigger closer accounts, but you know this right since you know everything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64451

I'm curious how you know exactly when Gary's attacks started. I suspect Crysa would have a better account of what was launched when, but I suppose she's just trying to twist things again, right?

It was blue who started attacking with it, then he passed it so he could start attacking crysa himself. We've got the logs to back that up. I was just trying to avoid dragging the in-between into it.

DeletedUser57659

It turns out you are both right. Bluenile passed the account immediately before the attacks began. Even though Gary trusted him.. he passed the account to Spearlock who did the attacking for him. Always nice to have a henchman to do the dirty work.

As for when the attacks began... Spearlock sent the attacks from Gary's account, before any attacks from Willow's began.. and yes I do have the reports to back that up. By the time Willow sent attacks a full assault on Gary's account was underway and Willow could feel fairly secure that she would not feel the brunt of the retribution.

None of which changes the initial accusation -- which is that Blue premeditated the slaughter of a tribemates account for his own personal gain.

Kuenchinu

funny thing is that gary can report both blue and spear for what they did :icon_rolleyes:

bluenile23

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Side 2:
Players: Crysalith

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 750
Side 2: 31
Difference: 719

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 8
Difference: 150

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,123,451
Side 2: 291,365
Difference: 6,832,086

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,470,802
Side 2: 73,213
Difference: 1,397,589

chart

bluenile23

bluenile23 on 12.11. at 07:52
yes i can
tell me when you want me to sit and i,ll sit .
garyhelton on 12.11. at 13:12
ok, thanks. just do what ever you want to it :) ill be back in like a week

DeletedUser

It turns out you are both right. Bluenile passed the account immediately before the attacks began. Even though Gary trusted him.. he passed the account to Spearlock who did the attacking for him. Always nice to have a henchman to do the dirty work.

As for when the attacks began... Spearlock sent the attacks from Gary's account, before any attacks from Willow's began.. and yes I do have the reports to back that up. By the time Willow sent attacks a full assault on Gary's account was underway and Willow could feel fairly secure that she would not feel the brunt of the retribution.

None of which changes the initial accusation -- which is that Blue premeditated the slaughter of a tribemates account for his own personal gain.

have you ever heard of work, i do happen to have a job that requires my attention....and btw, i fully expected to have retaliation i did not know until after i started that there was a full assault on the account, i knew there were attacks yes, did not know until the next day how bad...im sorry to disappoint you crysa, but i did attack you expecting to have you fire off at me, it is why i was sat around the clock, do i need to pull logs

DeletedUser

Holy smoke screens batman.....................

DA = destiny awaits or Dumb asses?

As always your little story has more holes in it than swiss cheese...but I love a good story so I will play along.

The evil dictator (moi!) loves the fact that DA thought they knew everything, you lot clearly have no idea of the facts.

Gary (Scott) is fully onboard with AXE and what we are doing!! Roll on the end of DA!!

Fin (Evil dictator and liar)

DeletedUser

I'm curious how you know exactly when Gary's attacks started. I suspect Crysa would have a better account of what was launched when, but I suppose she's just trying to twist things again, right?

It was blue who started attacking with it, then he passed it so he could start attacking crysa himself. We've got the logs to back that up. I was just trying to avoid dragging the in-between into it.

I once thought you were a good (maybe great player) but you are clearly a complete noob!!

Your statements above have been rebutted by Crysa....maybe you should talk via Skype and get your stories straight first??

As for when the attacks began... Spearlock sent the attacks from Gary's account..

Talking of Skype...maybe AXE players do talk to each other so we know when the attacks started??? OMG could that be a fact or does it appear to be too obvious?

DeletedUser

I believe i know when the attacks started because i was told "The attacks on crysa have now started" :D that would be a good indication they have started, no? I was also told to go post that things were starting immediately..

Now about crysa trying to twist things, i just find that funny as she has always tried to make sure she was safe in every war..lets see...

1) AXE vs Godly....Crysa on the do not attack list..we were given orders to clear villages for her just so it looked like she was doing something, while she would tell cotis little bits and pieces that she really should not have :icon_eek:

2) TATS vs the world....Crysa made sure to stay on the good side of Godly once again, why..maybe because she was caught dead center

3) AXE vs the world...once again Crysa thought to rely on her PAs to keep her safe

Crysalith on 03.11. at 03:06
lol... I think he's mad because his threats are as powerful as my friendships.

yesterday I must admit I was worried.. but I so glad to know you guys have my back.

wow, seems those PAs could not keep her safe this time, too many ppl got tired of her trying to ride the PA railroad to the end...

P.S.... Crysa, just so you know, I do not manipulate nor rely on my friendships, my friends are mainly all in AXE, so if im attacked im attacked, not like i did endure 8 months of Exile nuking me almost daily :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TBH Crysa I am getting really bored of your accusations and general slander of people.

Lets face the facts, you dont know as much as you think you do.

You have accused me of being a liar and a dictator, you attacked me first and then tried to convince others that I attacked you with a sit - even though this is untrue!

You attacked me because I sent some scouts at your buddy Spike, and thats fair enough but lets be honest about it!

I have wanted to attack you for some time, your account is sitting in prime real-estate and the only reason I had not is because while you sat there not attacking AXE I had no "real" cause to. The people who liked you always had my ear and I listened. Your actions created your downfall.

The actual op we had planned was not on you - your actions changed all of that.

Now lets get back to having some fun!!

/me waits for Sid to come running to Crysa's defence.....

DeletedUser

I think you guys are just a little pissy cause someone is having a bad TW week :icon_rolleyes:

image.php

seth89

A little birdy in AXE told me, Fin, that you run from every fight when you have too much pressure put on you. So shuuuuush abusing my beloved. :icon_redface:
And No. It's not Sid. :lol:
Wouldn't the simplest thing to do it Hit the sitter if you know who it is.
I am sure I have a few left after sending... 30 Nukes to one village of Medic's :lol: and many rebuilding to send my love to willow. <333

And off topic.

Crysa is a man. >.>
Or so I was lead to believe.

DeletedUser64451

I'm really not sure what has been said about crysa that merits me coming to her defense...seems to me that she's been almost as effective as bluenile when it comes to ensuring her own safety. It's not a bad strategy when you think about it. She did it on a personal level though, not by manipulating the actions or diplomacy of the entire tribe, or at the expense of her tribemates. If that's really all she cared about though, she would have gladly accepted the invite to AXE when it was offered, and she wouldn't have established the big k41 cluster that is now being nobled out.

And Fin, sorry about the minor detail. When we looked at the sitting logs again, we realized that yes, the account was passed to spearlock right before the attacks started...but for the same purpose, so that the account could be used up before bluenile started his own attacks. It really doesn't make that much of a difference if blue told spearlock to do it or if he did it himself. spearlock seems to be adept at sending loads of attacks with other people's accounts, it takes a lot of clicks to empty gary, ivcham, and his own account in just a couple of days. That's some BAH-type efficiency.

DeletedUser

A little birdy in AXE told me, Fin, that you run from every fight when you have too much pressure put on you.

LOL...I would love to know which fights I have run from - ask your birdy to "tweet" to you which ones!!

DeletedUser

If that's really all she cared about though, she would have gladly accepted the invite to AXE when it was offered,

She was offered an invite to AXE?

I swear it was put to a vote and the tribe voted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit...

oh and for manipulation, she likes to tell everyone i manipulate jmon, when i think she is the one that does that....in TATS we all know she ran to cotis and talked about him, then when she left TATS she did it then as well, even when oberoi did that huge april fools day post, she mailed him and slandered jmon then as well.....but then she turns around and acts like jmons friend later on, talk about manipulation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57659

seth89;5595326 Crysa is a man. >.> Or so I was lead to believe.[/QUOTE said:
:icon_eek: Ummm Heck no.... I am definately NOT a man. No matter what else is going on here.. let's clear that up right now.