Congratz !!!

DeletedUser

Blue text reminds me of somebody else. Probably is you :L

I aimed the 'wise one' at the 'more behind it' bit.

Too tired to use quotes..

It should remind you of me penguin :icon_eek:

I mean, I know I've been gone a while but really.... :icon_redface:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess Feisty isn't the tough leader they say she is....

Or maybe it's the other way around?

Did she got tricked or did fiesty tricked them?:lol:

DeletedUser

shut up Ampac.. wait some days to see how things will evolve. :p

I'm predict a SAW reform but of course I could be very wrong about that! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Blue text reminds me of somebody else. Probably is you :L

I aimed the 'wise one' at the 'more behind it' bit.

Too tired to use quotes..
I'm not Ziggy for the record, see next post :icon_wink:

She only stepped down last month, shows how quickly she got crontrol back. :icon_confused:

I'm predict a SAW reform but of course I could be very wrong about that! :icon_neutral:
You are wrong.

rich26ca

hahahaha its been a long time but when this was forwarded to me i had to come and check it out....

Well me, bong, and air called this after our interactions with fiesty, jackob, & quin and in my short return while part of them i saw virtually no activity out of them other then fiesty doing her account jacob tried a op but was very noobish with 5-10 clearing attacks...

BH is the only reason you guys held on as long as you did. perhaps hind sight is 20/20 and you should have taken me and air on our offers. to those that remain good luck guys. all i can say is i never worked against you guys or acted with out thinking of my tribe. FEAR is dead and other that come after are just copying a former glory...

good luck

DeletedUser

BH is the only reason you guys held on as long as you did. perhaps hind sight is 20/20 and you should have taken me and air on our offers. to those that remain good luck guys. all i can say is i never worked against you guys or acted with out thinking of my tribe. FEAR is dead and other that come after are just copying a former glory...

good luck

I agree, i'm so glad i agreed to co play bh all that time ago to get us to this point :)

DeletedUser

FEAR is dead and other that come after are just copying a former glory...

good luck

I may be mis-understanding, but I get the impression this is you saying we are just trying to be FEAR?! all over again, IMHO, this is not it, we did not wish to be apart of S.A.W and I haven't be there for a LONG time, luckily, this is just a group of friends about to have a lot of fun! :icon_wink:

I would welcome you back with open arms mate, and I hope you do re-join us.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
shut up Ampac.. wait some days to see how things will evolve. :p

evolve into what? :icon_biggrin:

ok ok lets get back to topic. This will challenge the SAW leadership to reform but in their current state they only have one option remaining..And I think I know what it is...

It will evolved in a true 1 v 1 tribe war...The last war to end all wars.

DeletedUser

Who are you? 0.o

Personally, I can't smell a reform anywhere close.
I am just a guy, :icon_biggrin:

His or Her style looks like king ziggy..the blue marker and smillies...:icon_biggrin:
His, and have the moderators check my IP if you think I'm the same person. My IP will always be one of three. :icon_wink:

I am just a guy, who plays in TP on W20, the people who know who I am, have been asked to keep quiet about it, as I have trusted them with my name. I don't use blue IG though, I use a much better colour IG :icon_cool:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am just a guy, :icon_biggrin:

His, and have the moderators check my IP if you think I'm the same person. My IP will always be one of three. :icon_wink:

I am just a guy, who plays in TP on W20, the people who know who I am, have been asked to keep quiet about it, as I have trusted them with my name. I don't use blue IG though, I use a much better colour IG :icon_cool:

I see, are you a former player in this world? I knew Airsofter and Bh would recruit guys in other worlds.....But what are the chances of you guys making an impact on your current situation...Factor in SAW that hates what you did, also you will factor that this is an old world and players in this world are much more mature in defending and attacking(TP would have a very large front if he will imagine his current situation which would lead to flanking of players on his backlines)...Pretty much recipe for fun...:lol:

DeletedUser

also you will factor that this is an old world and players in this world are much more mature in defending and attacking

Old worlds are worse players at attacking and defending... Mid-game is where you find the best attackers and defenders. Most of them get bored and quit before late-game comes along.

Ziggy is my hero

Where you been nub

DeletedUser

I got banned and forced to go into the real world :icon_sad:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Old worlds are worse players at attacking and defending... Mid-game is where you find the best attackers and defenders. Most of them get bored and quit before late-game comes along.

Where you been nub

uhhh...Some familiar players are posting here...Smells like trouble:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Or maybe it's the other way around?

Did she got tricked or did fiesty tricked them?:lol:

Feisty isn't a tough leader, or a good leader. Nor a skilled player at that. Sorry, but that's what the stats always said and I have never once took back my statements about saw being a barb munching tribe.

Quincy? lol, he left when I broke up cold/fusion so that's not a big surprise that he would do it again.

BH was the closest they had to a leader in their entire tribal history.

What did I say? "if you ceasefire with kono now, you can save yourself some trouble on the war with prime" Well look at you all now, I might be a jackass but I was thinking in the right mindset and have usually called this things in advance before they happened. What happened? You're uptight, arrogant and just flat out stubborn and are incapable of taking advice when it's given. I feel bad for the players that follow feisty or quincy, that makes THEM even worse when the people "leading by example" are tribe hoppers (quincy) and gossip queens. :icon_rolleyes:

Penguinbasher, everyone knows that your other forum account is poopooisyou so stop talking to yourself >.<

Prime, i'm still loling at you.

Ziggy is still my hero "worships shrine"
That is all.

DeletedUser

What did I say? "if you ceasefire with kono now, you can save yourself some trouble on the war with prime" Well look at you all now, I might be a jackass but I was thinking in the right mindset and have usually called this things in advance before they happened. What happened? You're uptight, arrogant and just flat out stubborn and are incapable of taking advice when it's given. I feel bad for the players that follow feisty or quincy, that makes THEM even worse when the people "leading by example" are tribe hoppers (quincy) and gossip queens. :icon_rolleyes:

Holy crap, I think you're in my head:icon_redface:

Although it isn't really your or my intelligence that makes us able to predict what will happen with this stuff. It was pretty obvious to everyone with half a brain.

DeletedUser

Holy crap, I think you're in my head:icon_redface:

Although it isn't really your or my intelligence that makes us able to predict what will happen with this stuff. It was pretty obvious to everyone with half a brain.

Generally, when you target the leader and come out victorious the rest of the pleebs scurry away and are free to pick off.

Sadly, people don't think this way...thus the endless cycle of what we now know as "world 20.net"

The leaders of saw/TP are not capable of waging wars, bring down that regime and let someone who can run things without letting the tribe fall apart take the helm.

Last edited by a moderator: