nothing new, time to QUIT again..

Stotty2009

did I ever say you was a Dictator no i just said you had no kahunas an you was a heartless leader an for merrick another horrible duke Almost as bad as Catalina . By the way this isnt bratster this isnt Galaxy This is Spankthis I do play an I am in SA Why do you automatically assume im someone else. But i can be anyone you want me to be baby.
Now for you you elrojo your a refugee so shut you mouth your more useless then anyone here.

Like ive SAID THE WHOLE TIME WE HAVE MORE HEART

Seriously, your a joke, your comments are illogical as they make no sense and the best part is, your going by your own opinion, as we all know Merrick & Amish are excellent leaders.

Until you prove who you are in game, your word is worth nothing.
And if you brain doesn't understand what I mean by "Until you prove who you are in game", I will explain is very simply to you,

• State your current, account you are playing on W37
  • Then, send me a mail from that account proving its you
  • Then, people may take you seriously
Please note: I said "Current", so don't come back and say "I played xxxx account then I played xxx account" etc, I don't care for the moment, just say who you are.

DeletedUser

did I ever say you was a Dictator no i just said you had no kahunas an you was a heartless leader an for merrick another horrible duke Almost as bad as Catalina . By the way this isnt bratster this isnt Galaxy This is Spankthis I do play an I am in SA Why do you automatically assume im someone else. But i can be anyone you want me to be baby.
Now for you you elrojo your a refugee so shut you mouth your more useless then anyone here.

Like ive SAID THE WHOLE TIME WE HAVE MORE HEART

Your far from being in SA. wed know if you were.

DeletedUser

Seriously, your a joke, your comments are illogical as they make no sense and the best part is, your going by your own opinion, as we all know Merrick & Amish are excellent leaders.

Until you prove who you are in game, your word is worth nothing.
And if you brain doesn't understand what I mean by "Until you prove who you are in game", I will explain is very simply to you,

• State your current, account you are playing on W37
  • Then, send me a mail from that account proving its you
  • Then, people may take you seriously
Please note: I said "Current", so don't come back and say "I played xxxx account then I played xxx account" etc, I don't care for the moment, just say who you are.

Please speak for yourself when you say his word means nothing. I believe him.

DeletedUser

I just thought a major op had landed, thus the massive drop in points!!

DeletedUser

Insane i congratulate you on your newest tactic of giving all members of Ascend puppies for thanksgiving (best Op yet btw)

where is mine though?? lost in mail??? :(

dfix

I admit I was proven wrong
emoticon-00139-bow.gif

DeletedUser

Hmm, it seems to me in only a matter of months, this world will go to it's end phase. This is too soon to occur for normal worlds. W37 hasnt reached the average life span expectation. If Ascend is quitting, then I have no idea how ~SA~ will take over #2 spot. Insane to me will conquer the world as far as statistics go. The world has gone Insane, and I dont think there is a cure yet for this Insanity that has begun.

DeletedUser

Let's have a look at what some of the "Refugees" or ex-ASCEND in the second case have been getting up to.

1. Armed and Drunk.

A nice bit of nobling from swordofthanatos in taking a barbarian village-http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=262678 and some nice work from ALEXM187, shame he couldn't hold that village- http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=261872. With all those big barbs lying around some of their crew seems content with nobling 1.5K barbs!!

2. LAZY.

Sorry, couldn't be bothered looking into what these guys have been up to, guess I'm just a bit LAZY myself (ok, I did have a look but suffice to say this splinter group looks like the (element)elite offshoot).

DeletedUser86842

Spankthis, you in SA ..... yeh sure.

If you were, you would not make posts like this ...
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] Originally Posted by spankthis
WEll WEll it looks like SA is going to be going down real soon ive gotten some intel say that they are have major internal problems some people are a little power hungry Eh

OR

~SA~ will be after insane soon because they are falling apart an they need to feed on someone

and if you are in SA and you make posts like that .... then you are just plain dumb!

You have a co-player (as stated in your previous posts) and you are still a sub 3.5 million account. Or is it a 29 million point account :lol:

no i know how to play i have been playing since world 4 i got a 29 mill point account on 37 i got a 3 mill point account on 38 i was at 3.5 till i quit i have alot of experience an so does my co

Guessing it's 2.9 million.

We have seen so many like yourself that claim to be in another tribe in an attempt to cause unrest, etc.

You FAIL!

DeletedUser

so let me get this straight

Ascend declare on Insane
Insane send their attacks towards Ascend
Ascend then disband

is this right?

DeletedUser

Almost

Insane send their attacks towards Ascend
Ascend declare on Insane in external forum (declaration actually a goodbye note)
Major players in ASCEND quit and the tribe splinters

Of course we aren't quite sure why they quit, I mean, they were talking about wanting to go up against us for a long time. Got their wish then quit. Those left behind must be feeling very disillusioned and seriously let down and upset and angry and perplexed and whatevered!!

DeletedUser

wow - so when RL was fighting several tribes at once we was actually doing quite well despite all the crap being said about us being a mass-recruitment tribe and most of us wont fight etc and then along comes Ascend and - well, capitulates in about 24 hours.....:-0

DeletedUser

wow - so when RL was fighting several tribes at once we was actually doing quite well despite all the crap being said about us being a mass-recruitment tribe and most of us wont fight etc and then along comes Ascend and - well, capitulates in about 24 hours.....:-0

Ascend vs 3/4 of the world
R.L. vs 2/4 of the world

I still see at least half of us still active
I wont be gone until at least january when I get a full time job, or until I lose 95% of my villages.
I'm just surprised that I go on a 2 week holiday, and noticed that one week after I'm gone shit goes to hell.
1ns4n3 I still have 0 respect for you, and I give ~SA~ good luck when you have to fight them as they'll need it (and hopefully their leadership will be more dedicated to at least try fighting for 2 months) I have lost my respect for some of my leadership, and I wish I had of been on to talk shit to cat before she made her final decisions.
It was intended to be good for all of ascend, that are playing "too much" which is enough for me, but again some of us don't want to give up yet, and you'll soon find out which ones are giving up, and who are still fighting (I'll give u a hint, I won't be going anywhere til January.