Spam Central

DeletedUser

Told you we needed a spam area.
(Though seriously, this world is down to a small enough number and most of us have no problem with turning our topics into something a little more casual.)

NOTHING IS OFF-TOPIC in SPAM CENTRAL

Keep it as clean as the other topics I've read in the main forums and we should have no problems here.

DeletedUser

To start it off, I think DM needs his own space. :icon_idea:
What if we have a debate room just for him? :icon_twisted:
Any of us in the mood for an argument can just go there and vent...

DeletedUser

i dont like that we cant post in here

Sticky: The Rules: Ur Doin it Wrong!
Petnquaranlor

we could make that topic so much more enjoyable to read

DeletedUser

what if we pettition to albul to allow us to spam anywhere we want? we'll make spamming legal and then everybody's happy! I mean these forums are for us right? and if everyone here is pro-spamming I don't see why it shouldn't be made legal!

DeletedUser

Do not anger albul . He allows us offtopic in flaming one another :) .

I have seen plenty of stricter mods that would ban most of your for the offtopic you have done ;)

1 point per post LOL

Some are real tight noobs

DeletedUser

Do not anger albul . He allows us offtopic in flaming one another :) .

I have seen plenty of stricter mods that would ban most of your for the offtopic you have done ;)

1 point per post LOL

Some are real tight noobs

how would that anger albul? we would be applying the pettition to him, it's still his choice to accept it or not.

DeletedUser

what if we pettition to albul to allow us to spam anywhere we want? we'll make spamming legal and then everybody's happy! I mean these forums are for us right? and if everyone here is pro-spamming I don't see why it shouldn't be made legal!

THE RULES

They apply to every world forum and every one who decides to post in them. Except me.

DeletedUser

Individual mods interpret the strictness of the rules differently. I'm hoping there can be a little slack cut in a world like this where we're a fairly tight knit community now.

DeletedUser81101

Im back... haha. hi :) I would very much appreciate my own room btw :p

DeletedUser

@ Drunkie:

I had meant DDRMAAX. Shortening his forum name to DRM sounds like Dream, which would be.... inadvisable. So I left it at DM which links to his IG name.
I was thinking you're already known as Drunkie (or is it just Drunk?) or DiTM.

Come to think of it. A room each for you two. Or lock you both in one together and the rest of us will leave you to it. :)

DeletedUser

as long as ddrmax is locked up, I don't mind getting Ditm locked with him (sorry man, it's for the greater good).