Borg - 8AA8 merge

DeletedUser

And in all honesty, I can`t believe that Rosskin would have gone down to a few incoming.

You`re speaking about her like this is the first time she`s ever been attacked since the start of TW.

She`s been around since opening day of w10. And she's been attacked more times than you can imagine, guaranteed.

I would believe that she quit for numerous other reasons, perhaps RL would be one of them. As I do know she was at one point in time studying to be a nurse or something like that.

But don't even try to come on here and say Rosskin quit expressly because of a few incoming. Because I won't believe that for a moment until she comes on and says it herself. That's most certainly not the Rosskin I got to know in Muffin. And most certainly not the Rosskin I came to know in CTRL.

And after having been in this world for only a few months. I think you should have a little more respect for those who have been in this world for over 3 years. Cuz you definitely would never last that long.

Thanks for that. I suppose that could have been taken the wrong way but .-x-. has already told me about Rosskin and about how we caught her at the wrong time. I have respect for everyone still playing this game and how long you have been playing is no indication as to how much respect you deserve. I had been playing world 1 since before world 10 opened and I never demanded respect from those who took a new account. You have to see that behind accounts are people, and these people have real life too. That is why I believed .-x-. straight away, you quoted me saying that I didn't believe Rosskin would quit over a few incomings, I believe that is true.

Weather I believe we caught Rosskin at a wrong time or not, it is not my place to argue. I don't know anything about her all I see are stats and I seen she was attacking and nobling 8AA8 villages the day our nukes were sent (the day before we started nobling) Once the nukes were sent the attacks stopped from Rosskin and she did manage to recap one village. If this was an inactive or sat account it is unlikely it would be attacking 8AA8 as it provokes a retaliation.

I said it wasn't like Rosskin to just give up due to the stats in the paragraph above. I was then told by someone who knows rosskin that we caught her at a bad time. Please read up before making an attack at me. I have having to explain something like this when I don't know if what I've said above actually makes sense to anyone other than me. (sorry if it doesn't)

DeletedUser

1 dpn 418,37 mil
5 rosskin 204,89 mil

both of them as defender.
so tell me again what did you say for them?

looks like dpn won't be much with that anymore soon! ^^ if you see his points dropping everyday..

DeletedUser

We will see x press.:)

No CUCLOP, we have seen. Nobody is going to look at ODD rankings to judge who is the best player. Maybe ODA rankings, but still it doesn't show anything. Anyone can noble a load of barbs in a safe area and send long-ranged nukes at enemy players. Points rankings, many of the top players noble barbs.

I suppose one of the main ways to judge other players is how well they fight. There is no ranking for this, but I admit DPN would be fairly high up because he has had a chance to show how good he is. Many players haven't had a chance to show their skills and so there is no fair way of saying which players are better. Rosskin had been under attack in the past and dealt with it on a small scale but once more players got involved in the recent op he crumbled. DPN originally crumbled then he found the strength from somewhere to start sniping nobles in gaps of less than 300ms between the last nuke and the last noble.

But most players in 8AA8 have moved onto the next op.

Side 1:
Tribes: 8AA8
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads
Players: rosskin, Don Piro Nino

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,615
Side 2: 1,901
Difference: 714

chart

I've added Rosskin and DPN it only adds on their conquers or losses when not in nomads so the same conquer wont be down twice on these stats. With this it looks like a 3:4 ratio, you guys have been catching up with a lot of enoblements over the x-BORGies, you have put together a good job over there.

.-x-.

Thats nothing really, a raid so to speak, the real fun begins once we have nuetralised the close range threats over here and we can start full time bombardment of you guys. you do well in a pack but as we have already seen you quickly fade once we concentrate our fire power. You have to bear in mind you are actually only fighting a very small portion of us. I hope to chnage that soon....

DeletedUser

LOL..fixed! :icon_wink:

What's up EJ? Thought they banned the internet in Canada? :icon_razz:

Clever :D

Whats going on Tilt?

I'd fire back. But the mod has a tendency to infract me for anything I say or do :p

I'm walking on.. not sunshine... whats the word..? O yeah, thin ice.

DeletedUser

ice?
it is nice for cristmas.:)

sean5500 dpn belong to nomads so your stats is wronk.you have put 2 times the loses from dpn.

DeletedUser

Clever :D

Whats going on Tilt?

I'd fire back. But the mod has a tendency to infract me for anything I say or do :p

I'm walking on.. not sunshine... whats the word..? O yeah, thin ice.

Hey! You know I agreed with your argument and am working on making that go away. :( 1 infraction that I am looking into and I have tendencies???

.-x-.

Lol, chase, I see you've met my former duke then. Now you know where I get my naughty streak from :)

DeletedUser

Lol, chase, I see you've met my former duke then. Now you know where I get my naughty streak from :)

-x- do ou speak with my for your duke in nomads?did he take any account now from ctrl or the new nomads?

DeletedUser

Thats nothing really, a raid so to speak, the real fun begins once we have nuetralised the close range threats over here and we can start full time bombardment of you guys. you do well in a pack but as we have already seen you quickly fade once we concentrate our fire power. You have to bear in mind you are actually only fighting a very small portion of us. I hope to chnage that soon....

Are you being serious, a lot of the players over there are barely active, you are fighting maybe one or two active players fighting alone (without support) You are still suffering some losses over there too. I'd say you are doing a fantastic job but in the east we are doing even better. It's a shame you are too far away for us to see who is actually better but we have players like DPN, spawnie, rosskin and earone over here. Maybe not as good as you but still active. Earone has not been attacked by us but he has attacked us. The other three were nobling villages off us either on the day or the day before we started ops on them.

sean5500 dpn belong to nomads so your stats is wronk.you have put 2 times the loses from dpn.

I've added Rosskin and DPN it only adds on their conquers or losses when not in nomads so the same conquer wont be down twice on these stats. With this it looks like a 3:4 ratio, you guys have been catching up with a lot of enoblements over the x-BORGies, you have put together a good job over there.

Please, do better! READ!

DeletedUser

SO SEAN5500 over of half of your tribe are inactives someone sit them and they send support to them.griswald have take support from tuba mopdy from dashy so do not tell me that they play only with their troops etc etc.

DeletedUser

Hey! You know I agreed with your argument and am working on making that go away. :( 1 infraction that I am looking into and I have tendencies???

But you're watching my posts closely. Clearly :p

EJ?!

As every popular with the establishment I see.

Oh... You know me. I'm just ever so popular with authority figures :D

.-x-.

Sean5500 said:
Are you being serious, a lot of the players over there are barely active, you are fighting maybe one or two active players fighting alone (without support

Snap! And we both know the without support bit isn't true simply because I've seen your dead accounts come to life all on their own before...spooky.

But lets say it is true, good, I will not have long to wait before i can concentrate soley on your side of the world.

CUCLOP said:
-x- do ou speak with my for your duke in nomads?did he take any account now from ctrl or the new nomads?

I wish, sadly not, he left to raise a new family (If we're talking about aethelstanironhand that is) but i'd have him back in the tribe in a heart beat though.

EJ said:
Oh... You know me. I'm just ever so popular with authority figures :D

Lol

EJ's Appeal Technique....

Last edited: