Who vs Who?

DeletedUser

Awww...... well if you ever change your mind, you know where to look.

DeletedUser92671

BH vs TITANS ---- BH winning

BH vs *np* ---- I think *np* is winning?

awh how the tables have turned :')

BH vs TITANS ---- TITANS winning, being one big shield against the very few active players left in BH
Bh vs *np* ---- np are owning everything.

DeletedUser

xD

You were a horrible war general.. it was Sir Vinnie who did pretty well all the organizing and everything for the K~head war.. along with a few others. You sat around, half inactive, no ODA gains, and barely any nobling.. oh noes, the truth comes out :eek:

DeletedUser

once again cane knows not of wich he speeks.and hasnt a clue!

DeletedUser

Alright then.. You take me for a 12 year old kid.. And yet I have been in 13th over 2 years and know a he'll of a lot of the behind the scenes. (remember I have been an officer in 13th for over a year and a half)..

It seems Mr. Happie here is not using his head and underestimating lil "cainey"

DeletedUser

now cain :icon_rolleyes: you know that is not true.
you have been ousted as an officer and kick out of the hidden forums as a punishment for going to another tribe with information:icon_redface:
:lol::lol::lol: so please stop this b/s. oh and by the way I was in the 13th a year before you :icon_eek:...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No you weren't.. World 17 wasn't even out a year before I joined :p

13th was started back in like, june or july.. I joined beginning of september.

Also who said I was ousted as an officer? xD
I was an officer up until vinnie took over, then chose to step down to a regular member (so I could drunken spam the forums without getting in to much trouble ;D) but have been offered an officer spot again by Sir M. (which I will not accept as I leave soon :lol:)

DeletedUser

No you weren't.. World 17 wasn't even out a year before I joined :p

13th was started back in like, june or july.. I joined beginning of september.

Also who said I was ousted as an officer? xD
I was an officer up until vinnie took over, then chose to step down to a regular member (so I could drunken spam the forums without getting in to much trouble ;D) but have been offered an officer spot again by Sir M. (which I will not accept as I leave soon :lol:)

:lol::lol: 1) the 13th was founded in april. I joined april19 so if you joined the acadimy in sept. I would still have 5-6 months ahead of you and then if you take into account that you didnt get into the main for almost 5-6 months that would make it 10 months to a year that I was there before you :icon_rolleyes:

2) vinnie was an officer way before you joined the main.so to use that drunken spam as an excuse is ludicris and and sad!

DeletedUser

:lol::lol: 1) the 13th was founded in april. I joined april19 so if you joined the acadimy in sept. I would still have 5-6 months ahead of you and then if you take into account that you didnt get into the main for almost 5-6 months that would make it 10 months to a year that I was there before you :icon_rolleyes:

Gosh its hard explaining things to people who are so thick headed that they don't understand logic, let alone know how to read and comprehend.. :icon_cry:

Apr 04
03:29 The tribe was founded by brynden18 (deleted).

Apr 19
11:39 happiebudda (deleted) has been invited by Sir Marticus.

:icon_eek: You can actually remember things? /impressed

14th September 2008 - 22:00:01

So 5 months.. wooo hooo! :lol: Who cares if you were there in the beginning for longer.. you haven't been in the tribe for almost a year now, because you were kicked :icon_redface:

2) vinnie was an officer way before you joined the main.so to use that drunken spam as an excuse is ludicris and and sad!

For crying out loud.. Obviously he was an officer before me.. He was in the tribe before me.. Learn to read pl00xxxxx.. I'm talking about when he took over as duke of the tribe. Ohhhhhh wait?? Were you there for that? *checks* Nope.. Looks like you were kicked then. :icon_redface:

3)if sir M has offered you an officer spot its probably just to shut you up.with no disrespect but sir m dose greese the squeeky wheel sometimes just for sanity's sake. I know this for a fact because when ssbogus started his B/S sir m put it off on to me to handle him.
so here's the thing you can say whatever you want because you dont think anyone outside the 13th's insanctum will know the trueth. but we know:icon_redface:

You have your opinions, and I enjoy them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol: whats funny is you had to go back in the tribal arcives to get your info where as I just have to plug into my memery...
but the fact that you are eludding is that YOU ARE NOT a 13th tribal officer:icon_redface:. your just a funny glittleone who likes to lie about yourself to try and make yourself out to be more then you are... AND YOU WERE OUSTED that is a fact

Alright then.. You take me for a 12 year old kid.. And yet I have been in 13th over 2 years and know a he'll of a lot of the behind the scenes. (remember I have been an officer in 13th for over a year and a half)..

It seems Mr. Happie here is not using his head and underestimating lil "cainey"

Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePointsNoneCANNON06th May 2008 - 18:31:45111CANNONNone06th May 2008 - 21:32:15114NoneRULOs09th May 2008 - 06:12:04160RULOsNone12th May 2008 - 18:12:14215NoneHS*AEF13th May 2008 - 07:11:57247HS*AEFNone22nd May 2008 - 20:16:59412NoneHS*AEF22nd May 2008 - 22:21:35432NoneHS*AEF22nd June 2008 - 10:57:571,387HS*AEFNone15th July 2008 - 16:27:430None[GAF]28th August 2008 - 19:00:01226[GAF]None13th September 2008 - 22:00:012,242None[GAF]14th September 2008 - 01:00:022,240[GAF]13th.14th September 2008 - 22:00:012,29213th.13th02nd January 2009 - 01:00:02383,00313th13th.18th January 2009 - 01:00:02446,22113th.13th22nd May 2009 - 04:00:021,245,59913thCHANGE11th August 2010 - 01:30:197,132,447CHANGENone13th August 2010 - 13:18:037,163,450None13th13th August 2010 - 16:18:447,163,492

see I can get stats too ;)

DeletedUser

Correct, Ask any of the council in 13th.. I asked not to be an officer anymore :D

Nice pulling up my TWstats tribe changes.. What does that show? Nothing? Ohhh ok.. cool :)

They didn't kick you for giggles, they kicked you for trying to tear the 13th apart with all your bullshit :p

Sure you may have done everything for 13th, but in the months leading to you being kicked from the tribe, all you did was make the tribe unhappy and lose moral because you kept trying to prove a theory was was false :(

Sounds good, Although its bloody hilarious that you think your making us look bad, your just making yourself look dumb, too bad your the only one who can't see it :p

netjakdim

Happie sir no disrespect but as a member of the academy and X K70 occupant I do not feel you did very much of anything to make me feel safe. Although the skirmishes were not that big in K70 or K60 I do feel that we did fine while you guys were attacking K~Head over in 72. I would say that the ones that I owed my safety to and success of those operations would have been Mike, Cali and BP. Sorry sir but that is the way that things were for us in the academy about the only thing we heard from the main during that time was that we needed to send defensive support to the fronts. Other than that there was the 2,000 nuke operation to take 1 village away from Greywolf. DANG Pesky Pearly Harbor.

DeletedUser

Correct, Ask any of the council in 13th.. I asked not to be an officer anymore :D

Nice pulling up my TWstats tribe changes.. What does that show? Nothing? Ohhh ok.. cool :)

They didn't kick you for giggles, they kicked you for trying to tear the 13th apart with all your bullshit :p

Sure you may have done everything for 13th, but in the months leading to you being kicked from the tribe, all you did was make the tribe unhappy and lose moral because you kept trying to prove a theory was was false :(

Sounds good, Although its bloody hilarious that you think your making us look bad, your just making yourself look dumb, too bad your the only one who can't see it :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: do you know that most people have a filter between their brain and their mouth so as not to spew B/S.it is quite plain to see that our good lord has forgotten to install that little device in you.

DeletedUser

cane, budda, you two just don't know when to shut up, right? You both keep telling how much the other was damaging 13th. Let me add that individually, you're both seeming valuable. Together, though, with all these show on these forums for months, you're making more damage to your beloved tribe than all their external enemies together. Do you really love openly bashing each others that much?

Seriously, the next poster from you two will be rimmed by us. If that would be budda, we'll rim Marticus instead. I'm pretty sure that even Marticus would consider it a good deal.

DeletedUser

But you aren't correct.. The tribe hasn't fallen apart. In fact, it has grown stronger and everyone in the tribe has bonded more. Also, we have had players who were inactive for AGES come out of their shells and start playing again (ddog <3) and even more players who joined our accounts and have preformed wonderfully. (Vladir, From BoS playing the strove account. SmaXa also known as Emy <3 playing the koffie account) Both players have been a huge help to the 13th.

Mike and frod also helped 13th a ton! If it weren't for them keeping the tribe together when Sir M had to leave because his real life and family demanded it, we would have split apart and lost the wars that we were fighting. All mike and frod have done is good things for 13th, its sad that you can't see that through all the 'coincidences'. Sure you can continue on with all your "proof" bull shit, but at the end of the day, 13th is still going strong. Sir M is back. Everyone in 13th is happy as ever. We are winning our wars, by a land slide. All the problems in 13th, like inactivity are being dealt with in a very organized manner, and best of all, we have no hot headed fools trying to screw things up.

Hate to tell ya happie but after everything, your friends don't really care to reply on PnP to you, as it is clear from all your posts and bickering after a whole year that you really are a waste of their time. Sir M I have told I think 2 or 3 times to come on PnP to tell you he's alive. He said he wasn't sure how to work it the first time (a joke) and the other time he told you off. He really just doesn't want to bother with you. As with cali/Joyce.. We had a topic about you in the forums, the majority of the comments were, he was good back in the day, but something went off with him and its quite sad that hes so stuck on everything that happened, A year ago :(

I just don't understand why you are still going on about this though? 13th is doing well, and we don't need the bull shit you are trying to implement with your conspiracies and 'proof', besides.. Where will showing all this to Sir M get YOU anyways? Do you really believe showing 13th your 'proof' will have everyone forgive you? Or that we will (god forbid) let you back in the tribe? Seriously Bill (I think thats your name) where will this get YOU? If you REALLY need to show Sir M this proof, you can post it on PnP or give it to myself or another 13th member through private message and i'm 100% sure that your message will reach Sir M. Weather he responds or not is his choice, but I will do what ever it takes to have you stop your non sense and just give it up.. Seriously.

DeletedUser

Rim me MM... cmon, do it, I'm bored of this game anyways :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

ok point taken MM. I made a promise and I'll keep it!