Getting to know your leader

DeletedUser

I would just like to say thank you to DA for all of the special love they are showing me....here was me thinking I was the most hated player around....I almost joined Jaffe for a beer to drown my sorrows................only almost as was not feeling that bad!

Good to see DA putting up some more of a fight and being more organized in their attacks, its about time you guys moved out of your corner...!!

DeletedUser

Why do I feel like a lot of this thread revolves around my actions? :lol:

DeletedUser64451

It was your tribe, your member, your responsiibility. I know exactly what was going on with that account and so do you. Ultimately, if you had wanted to do the right thing you would have had the account given back to the original member. I understand why you didn't though. It did not fit your agenda. WHich is why this whole thread is comical. Now that the flip flop is on the other foot you are whining like a school girl. Just do what I did. Use it as motivation and move on. Or, like i said earlier, just die with dignity so that we can all move on from W15.

There is a much easier way of moving on from w15...although sadly not as permanent as I once thought :icon_confused: I certainly hope nobody is sticking around on my behalf...

But anyway, the real reason I responded to your feeble little jabs and barbs was to ask how, exactly, I'm supposed to have had an account given back when it wasn't mine to give. If someone takes over an account and changes the email...well the original owner has two weeks to reverse the email change...and if the email isn't changed they can just take the account back whenever they want. Sueco had many more opportunities to take care of himself. Scott didn't. He didn't quit and then decide to come back when you pleaded him to come back and save AXE. He took a week off (to play CoD, so really he deserves to get nobled out, but that's beside the point), with a sitter, not a new owner. Hardly an equivocal situation, but I guess in an alcohol haze it might look the same.

jaffe25

There is a much easier way of moving on from w15...although sadly not as permanent as I once thought :icon_confused: I certainly hope nobody is sticking around on my behalf...

But anyway, the real reason I responded to your feeble little jabs and barbs was to ask how, exactly, I'm supposed to have had an account given back when it wasn't mine to give. If someone takes over an account and changes the email...well the original owner has two weeks to reverse the email change...and if the email isn't changed they can just take the account back whenever they want. Sueco had many more opportunities to take care of himself. Scott didn't. He didn't quit and then decide to come back when you pleaded him to come back and save AXE. He took a week off (to play CoD, so really he deserves to get nobled out, but that's beside the point), with a sitter, not a new owner. Hardly an equivocal situation, but I guess in an alcohol haze it might look the same.

Don't worry, NOBODY is sticking around on your behalf. You just never seem to evolve.

No one pleaded with anyone to "save" AXE. He contacted me to see how things were going. He was quite pissed to learn that the account he had left to help AXE had been hijacked and was being used against us. All of your tribes are FAIL and the fact you are in DA assures me more than any other factor that this world is over soon.

seth89

the fact you are in DA assures me more than any other factor that this world is over soon.

I only found this out like . . . 2 week's ago. :icon_cry:

Look's. Like I gotta hit delete now

I would just like to say thank you to DA for all of the special love they are showing me....here was me thinking I was the most hated player around....I almost joined Jaffe for a beer to drown my sorrows................only almost as was not feeling that bad!

Good to see DA putting up some more of a fight and being more organized in their attacks, its about time you guys moved out of your corner...!!

Ima afriad that we have bigger and more important player's to hit.
Why do you think you're still in K99. ;D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oh!! i think my end is goin near...:lol:
thank you jiiang (robot player) for the love that you gave me...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Oh, did you miss the memo that all of Axe are robots (bots) ??

DeletedUser

oh i think..i unknowingly skipped that in your forums...
gotta check it again....hmmmm...
i still can't find it...now why is that??? :icon_sad:

xannash

I missed that memo...I think...erm...same old people bitching and moaning at each other around here though. I did find sid's post to be quite amusing though. (wave) :lol:

DeletedUser

I missed that memo...I think...erm...same old people bitching and moaning at each other around here though. I did find sid's post this thread to be quite amusing though. (wave) :lol:

fixed

(waves)
yep, same old stuff. People getting angry at me for being an ********
:lol:

just different people this time

jaffe25

I missed that memo...I think...erm...same old people bitching and moaning at each other around here though. I did find sid's post to be quite amusing though. (wave) :lol:

How the hell are you bud? Drop me an email some time.

DeletedUser48102

Close this thread an lets have a few drinks!

No need to keep talking all the trash so let have a few drinks an then a bar room brawl!

The girls are welcome to join in also!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Close this thread an lets have a few drinks!

No need to keep talking all the trash so let have a few drinks an then a bar room brawl!

The girls are welcome to join in also!

that's great! Am I welcome too???

but before we have a drink as this world ends...

I just want to let everyone knows that my biggest threat in my TW career is premium points...so I made a pic for it is more convincing than words..hehe...:icon_twisted:
twpik.jpg

Im asking all the players in this world (desperate)...or else I'll say bye2x first if no one will spare...:icon_biggrin:

PS: You can see this pic in my in game profile now...:icon_razz:

jaffe25

Might I be the first to say I am not a believer? I dare say that is a photo shop!!!!

jaffe25

Hey Ladies, can i get some PP please?

dmcsh1.jpg

By the way, sorry this was before I really got into working out. I'm not nearly as fat now.........