PP Prices Discussion

DeletedUser

Does that mean we can have cheaper PP now?

Can we vote for

DeletedUser

+1 on cheaper premium, I have to use the SMS option. It's cheeky to make SMS payees pay £3 for 80 pp but if you pay with a card it's £3.99 for a months worth of 200pp.

It rips off younger people who don't even have access to a card until they are 17. But it is very common for a 12 year old these days to own a pay as you go mobile phone. I think the SMS option is an actual disgrace :p

What sux bigger boobies is the fact that 2 purchases totaling £6 doesn't even get you a months worth, and every other month you have to pay £9 to get your premium.

Compare it to eve online say, I pay roughly £10 a month for my char, and it's the biggest space game in the world with actual graphics!

I think we, after paying for premium for 2.5 years, that's roughly £120 for the card users so far and £225 for us SMS users! Grrrr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moved posts from countdown thread here as they were offtopic there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

+1 on cheaper premium, I have to use the SMS option. It's cheeky to make SMS payees pay £3 for 80 pp but if you pay with a card it's £3.99 for a months worth of 200pp.

It rips off younger people who don't even have access to a card until they are 17. But it is very common for a 12 year old these days to own a pay as you go mobile phone. I think the SMS option is an actual disgrace :p

What sux bigger boobies is the fact that 2 purchases totaling £6 doesn't even get you a months worth, and every other month you have to pay £9 to get your premium.

Compare it to eve online say, I pay roughly £10 a month for my char, and it's the biggest space game in the world with actual graphics!

I think we, after paying for premium for 2.5 years, that's roughly £120 for the card users so far and £225 for us SMS users! Grrrr

Agreed.

It doesn't even give us 200pp for a month, we end up going over, then after 5 months it builds to another 200pp.

It is a rip off but then we can't go without premium, so we pay it.

x2dezjohn

lol i think it was on topic but some didnt notice the sarcasm right? lol

DeletedUser

haha, I know you guys aren't being serious but I play 3 worlds = 600 PP a month which is £40 every 5 months. Difficult task, however I quit a world now anyway so I suppose I'm slightly better off :p

Maybe a multi-world deal would be nice.