Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

I didn't say anything about you saying legion conquered more barbs than hawks, I said your justification for how the map looked was completely useless. and I'm sorry but I don't see anyone other than you singling out the NW corner :icon_neutral: ... anyways it's not a big deal, my comment was pretty useless too, so whatever :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I will say whatever I want to say thank you very much. you said the ones in the backline are pbbly internals/barbs, I was pointing out that that's not necessarily true.

"The reason it looks like all barbs/internals on hawks side, is because the front is slanted towards the left, leaving a smaller part of the world (N-W) and making it look like WWIII - Day of the barbs."

there was absolutely no need for this if all you were doing is explaining what type of conquers are included.

Actually the reason you're blabbing your mouth is that you haven't done SH** on this world...and you have the audacity to criticize Stiker De Grey...he has done 100 time more than you...without even calling attention to himself...you're a tool.

DeletedUser

I didn't say anything about you saying legion conquered more barbs than hawks, I said your justification for how the map looked was completely useless. and I'm sorry but I don't see anyone other than you singling out the NW corner :icon_neutral: ... anyways it's not a big deal, my comment was pretty useless too, so whatever :icon_razz:

You must be blind, because only 1 other person commented, I quoted them, and referred to them in my reply ..

Actually the reason you're blabbing your mouth is that you haven't done SH** on this world...and you have the audacity to criticize Stiker De Grey...he has done 100 time more than you...without even calling attention to himself...you're a tool.

Not even the good kind, more like the ones Made in China that will fall apart as soon as you open the packaging.

DeletedUser

oh buddy, why are you getting so aggrevated for? it's kinda sad ... I never criticized stiker, I said he's been nobling a sh!tload of barbs lately ... I dare you to find a single post where I said that was a bad thing. Getting so sensitive is so beneath you LH. Chill.

DeletedUser

Sheesh! Heading back to the tavern. All the fuss over a few words here and there. Unbelievable!

DeletedUser

Sheesh! Heading back to the tavern. All the fuss over a few words here and there. Unbelievable!

I'm pretty sure LH is writing drunk, so I'm not really looking much into it, so it's fine ^_^

Repinski

Random map:

[spoil]
Last100days.jpg
[/spoil]

Last 100 days of conquers from the top 5 tribes.

Note:

HAWKS = Blue
LEGION = Grey
DETOX = Red
TW = Green
LKJ = Yellow

DDR would you be willing to stop by w48 forums and produce the same map for the top 15 tribes? (I say 15 because that's the tribes that are on the top tribes map by nickjer)

DeletedUser

no actually drunk is drunk

Great map domi . What does this show ? Pherion and bilou do what everyone already knew . Legion havent nobled as much as hawks overall looking at that . IFY getting internalled makes a big load of them conquers.

How can this map be wrong it shows facts , in the end this world is far from over .

I gotta mail you !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DDR would you be willing to stop by w48 forums and produce the same map for the top 15 tribes? (I say 15 because that's the tribes that are on the top tribes map by nickjer)

are the top tribes all worth it though ?

DeletedUser

you guys can call me a tool all you want, that won't change the fact that you haven't refuted a single thing that I've said so far. you are welcome to ignore my comments, but as long as you reply without a hint of a clue, I will still reply. So there you go, a strategy to shut me up, ignore me :)

edit: I see richard you edited your post :)

DeletedUser

yes , heat of the moment . And it was an out of order comment so i changed it :)

DeletedUser

Yes because otherwise there will be large gaps in the map. Go look at the w48 maps and you'll understand why :icon_wink:

a nice world there :)

I like it when still small amount of villages etc

easier to manage etc :)

DeletedUser

Would take it a bit longer, but I could do it .. last 100 days of conquers?

Repinski

Would take it a bit longer, but I could do it .. last 100 days of conquers?

If you would ^^

Just post in the Auto Updating map thread there when ever you get around to doing it. Thank you. ^^

DeletedUser

Left one of the top 15 out because they didn't make it into the top nobling tribes (#14-15 I think), so thought the one that did would be better to replace them. Will put it up soon :)

DeletedUser

Well done guys on our latest k76/k86 operation .

Congratulations getting another Legion player out of that K :D