W29

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

i hereby appeal to the good nature of world 29 and its chaos, as many of you will know i am a soldier of ireland and with that comes many disputes, but what i mianly which to ask is that all those whom regard them themselves as irishmen/women to fight for the tribe that can win, with your help and with your will, we can turn this around, i approacch you now my sisters and brothers ask you to ANSWER THIS CAL/..L FOR TOO LONG Have the irish fought in a war and not won, today i ask you to be the winner of w29 by offering your support... for i will...
ps TLA ia plums...

DeletedUser

why would anybody fight for you when u have demonstrated a clear lack of desire or skill to fight for yourself?

DeletedUser

i hereby appeal to the good nature of world 29 and its chaos, as many of you will know i am a soldier of ireland and with that comes many disputes, but what i mianly which to ask is that all those whom regard them themselves as irishmen/women to fight for the tribe that can win, with your help and with your will, we can turn this around, i approacch you now my sisters and brothers ask you to ANSWER THIS CAL/..L FOR TOO LONG Have the irish fought in a war and not won, today i ask you to be the winner of w29 by offering your support... for i will...
ps TLA ia plums...
..What?

Edit: I mean, seriously, can you elaborate what you are asking for?

Irish are stuborn people... Maybe that explains something. Just kidding bert. ;)

Change sig, too big. ;o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

why would anybody fight for you when u have demonstrated a clear lack of desire or skill to fight for yourself?
if you are referinging to yo think again rollo, vills i could not keep, and couldnt for weeks but yet did.. great achievment there rollo.. lol
.Edit: I mean, seriously, can you elaborate what you are asking for?
a united front?

DeletedUser

if you are referinging to yo think again rollo, vills i could not keep, and couldnt for weeks but yet did.. great achievment there rollo.. lol

a united front?
A united front against who?

DeletedUser79621

So you're appealing to W29 forums to help give you support then you are a fool.

The majority of people that use these forums are either TLA players or players that are too small to be much use.

DeletedUser

The majority of people that use these forums are either TLA players or players that are too small to be much use.
Or players who don't even play anymore, thanks to people like Bert :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Or players who don't even play anymore, thanks to people like Bert :icon_neutral:
Haha, in a way, he makes us play, catting him is so fun :eek:

Ya know, coz he does not want to loose troops and all in a war game xD

DeletedUser

Haha, in a way, he makes us play, catting him is so fun :eek:

Ya know, coz he does not want to loose troops and all in a war game xD
Yeah it has another side to the story. For the people who can stick his posts on the externals, catting him is all the more fun :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yeh it was a great achivement i attacked u once and i took all of the villages i attacked.

sorry i did not attack you before but in your own words i had bigger fish to fry instead of attacking an irrelevant little coward who would not even attack my villages despite them sitting unstacked and right next to you

try learning from trabzonlu savasci he may not be great but at least he tries to fight unlike u

DeletedUser89005

yeh it was a great achivement i attacked u once and i took all of the villages i attacked.
now thats a lie..
tut tut...
sorry i did not attack you before but in your own words i had bigger fish to fry instead of attacking an irrelevant little coward who would not even attack my villages despite them sitting unstacked and right next to you
dont worry about it the villages in question created a lot of chaos, i am surprised it took so long to edracate them!!!
Yeah it has another side to the story. For the people who can stick his posts on the externals, catting him is all the more fun :icon_razz:
ho-hum..
TheLulzMachineQuote:
Originally Posted by kristofski

ho-hum..
really kris who reads them..... and no am not a fot a fool you guys have already carried the tale for me now...
if you are trying to claim these are a mojority controlled forum based treads i am afraid i'l have to object to it...
no group postings..
attacked what you where given..
try learning from trabzonlu savasci he may not be great but at least he tries to fight unlike u Today 19:31
indeed we should as i am not the one with frontline vills.

DeletedUser

ps TLA ia plums...

all my family are irsih,and you shame everyone and everything that is irish will your grovelling.an irishman would never stoop so low,he would have a guiness or 12 and stick it to the enemy,with this pitiful attempt to rally yourself or some pathetic band of followers that you think you have,you can now say you were a soldier of ireland,give back your weapon and go back home in shame

DeletedUser

I guess I was wrong...

DeletedUser

Well not anymore u dont :)

now thats a lie..
tut tut...
dont worry about it the villages in question created a lot of chaos, i am surprised it took so long to edracate them!!!

if you believe i have attacked you before you are sadly misken there is a world of difference between attacking someone ( i.e going out to noble there villages) and just sending a few nukes to distract a player to prevent them supporting another player you are attacking

and seriously what chaos my villages were UNSTACKED yet you attacked zero times if that is your defination of chaos then i really worried for you when you get attacked properly

oh and take this as prewarning when im done with trab i will be advanceing forward and towards k87 where i will make u suffer the indignity of watching me take your k off you while you are powerless to do anything about it , think you can stop me ask the dsl players who tried to remove me from k44 when it was almost 100% dsl controlled or look thru my stats and see how many they managed to take off me

britionia forgeing an empier on which the sun will never set one grind village at a time

DeletedUser89005

all my family are irsih,and you shame everyone and everything that is irish will your grovelling.an irishman would never stoop so low,he would have a guiness or 12 and stick it to the enemy,with this pitiful attempt to rally yourself or some pathetic band of followers that you think you have,you can now say you were a soldier of ireland,give back your weapon and go back home in shame

DeletedUser

DeletedUser89005

Originally Posted by bigbert24
Well not anymore u dont :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbert24
now thats a lie..
tut tut...

if you believe i have attacked you before you are sadly misken there is a world of difference between attacking someone ( i.e going out to noble there villages) and just sending a few nukes to distract a player to prevent them supporting another player you are attacking

and seriously what chaos my villages were UNSTACKED yet you attacked zero times if that is your defination of chaos then i really worried for you when you get attacked properly

oh and take this as prewarning when im done with trab i will be advanceing forward and towards k87 where i will make u suffer the indignity of watching me take your k off you while you are powerless to do anything about it , think you can stop me ask the dsl players who tried to remove me from k44 when it was almost 100% dsl controlled or look thru my stats and see how many they managed to take off me

britionia forgeing an empier on which the sun will never set one grind village at a time
We'll see you when we die
ho hum... ho hum ho hum....

DeletedUser

sounds like you have had to many blows to the head

DeletedUser62494

ps TLA ia plums...

This is just boring of you. An appeal on the world forums for the Irish to fight lol. Lets be honest. Stick to drinking its what your irish kin are good at. Leave the war to me and my kin. We Germans know better then to beg. Its just pathetic to see someone claim to be irish and then grovel like a little kid.

You should be more grateful of bigbert serving your country. Sure it was low of him and kinda pathetic of his with his Irish talk. But he still is a soldier of Ireland. And this is a game and I don't see how it should relate at all to our RL lives.

Bert is not in the army or in any form of the military. If you think he is please get your head checked. He is just trying to play hard on this game.

O yes because all who would dare disagree can't possibly be irish lol. You must be northern irish eh? Thats gotta be it. Only the Northern Irish would beg so easily and talk of fighting without any actually happening.