Tribal Image

DeletedUser

So I am pretty efficient with bb codes and know how to do them but I cannot figure out how to get an image placed in my tribal overview.

i put in the image using the correct bb codes and in the preview it shows up as an image but then in the actual overview it only shows the words.

What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser

So I am pretty efficient with bb codes and know how to do them but I cannot figure out how to get an image placed in my tribal overview.

i put in the image using the correct bb codes and in the preview it shows up as an image but then in the actual overview it only shows the words.

What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you have IMG tags turned off, can you see anyone elses images?

DeletedUser

Stupid question just to be sure - you do have premium account, don't you? Otherwise you may not put picture into tribe profile. It is a premium account feature.

DeletedUser

Oh jeeez im a raaaatard :p Didn't notice the "tribal overview" portion of the question lol My bad :icon_redface:

Check list...

1. You must have the right privs to do this
2. You must do it through the Properties tab
3. You musn't use BB's when doing so (at least not the last time I ran a tribe lol).
4. Like they^ said, Premium is required (although a way around this is to set someone who has a Premium acct up with privs just to add the image).

Last edited by a moderator: