Hefty and ampac vs The World

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OMG

CHANGE THE TITLE NAO! YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED ME WITH AMPAC

OH THE SHAME, I WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

I do remember that! It was just after i joined, he was dismissed from care when Hulk was formed and then we decided to noble out the noobs who were not good enough for Hulk (i remember several people)

Your only good at fighting Inactives and Non-warriors try fighting those who wants to fight back surely you would delete.

I agree your name should not be associated with me, you are full of failures...And I'm just an ordinary player pointing it out.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ah yeah i remember that. You take over an account with a history in Care, we declared war on him and his tribe on the forums, and then you are suprised when we keep attacking?

I not "take over" his account.. my only care was to save his acc into hope that he see he do have friends left in game and to make him to return.
If you read my previous reply, I do not say i were surprise that you guys keep attacking him. But i wished to stop fight in hope to present to you an alternative. Some people do stop to attack him, like wizzy! And you say you are agree to talk so to pause your attack but 2 h after you contact others and attacks restart. That why I said: "as duke, from my own opinion, you hadn't honor into your words". That I believe then and I not change my mind. That you did. You lie and you was duke. I also say: that as player anybody could do what they wish .. but as leaders (duke/barons) they should not give their words and later to step on it. They should act and be a high model for rest of members. Catching them with lies is a shame thing.
But enough about this subject.. I admit was also my fault ..RL exams and stuff pass..
I do search you in game :icon_redface: Unfortunately Hulk and you was gone. So let the past to be in past.

One after other, Shihanam case do bring me something: I strong my friendship with Colbus and few other people, I do have the fun to kill nobles of shadow-runner and have her respect and friendship later, it was the moment when I first also meet Catalina (one of the best player I have honor to meet even in w20 she end adventure quickly) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Your only good at fighting Inactives and Non-warriors try fighting those who wants to fight back surely you would delete.

I agree your name should not be associated with me, you are full of failures...And I'm just an ordinary player pointing it out.:icon_biggrin:

ha

hahaha

hahahahahah

Sorry ampac, im not as cool as you with a 65% Barbarian noble percentage :lol::lol:

I think you will find my enemy noble record was 80 odd % in Hulk, god you fail :lol:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ha

hahaha

hahahahahah

Sorry ampac, im not as cool as you with a 65% Barbarian noble percentage :lol::lol:

I think you will find my enemy noble record was 80 odd % in Hulk, god you fail :lol:

oh wait, 2200 villages. 1200 barbs thats a lot of nukes and defense for my arsenal..Dunno why people makes a big deal about barb noblements I find it advantageous to players to have many villages at your disposal the more villages you have the stronger you are in defending and attacking. Specially when you control 2 continents difficult to attack a player with this much amount villages.

Look into other worlds from world 1-world 50 many players resort to barb noblements.

Those so called barbs are used now for nuking the enemy and catting them down..Take note that I'm still playing here in world 20 with the most wonderfull strongest tribe in the world PRIME. Lol I didn't delete.

Wow you had to say HULK ( Its SAD that Airsofter recruited you I think its his fault that this happened to HULK) again no wonder that tribe failed because of players like you playing with their tribe.

Hey hefty a question..Can you name players that fought you? not inactives ok? those who knows how to fight:icon_biggrin:

and you have to resort to this propaganda hahahahha......Barb ennoblements whats worse you failing to defend sinaelyan accoun, wizzydizzy account disbanding PRON....Or barb ennoblements..

ok HULK fanboy answer this without insults... Hehehehe...

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

oh wait, 2200 villages. 1200 barbs thats a lot of nukes and defense for my arsenal..Dunno why people makes a big deal about barb noblements I find it advantageous to players to have many villages at your disposal the more villages you have the stronger you are in defending and attacking. Specially when you control 2 continents difficult to attack a player with this much amount villages.

Look into other worlds from world 1-world 50 many players resort to barb noblements.

Those so called barbs are used now for nuking the enemy and catting them down..Take note that I'm still playing here in world 20 with the most wonderfull strongest tribe in the world PRIME. Lol I didn't delete.

Wow you had to say HULK ( Its SAD that Airsofter recruited you I think its his fault that this happened to HULK) again no wonder that tribe failed because of players like you playing with their tribe.

Hey hefty a question..Can you name players that fought you? not inactives ok? those who knows how to fight:icon_biggrin:

and you have to resort to this propaganda hahahahha......Barb ennoblements whats worse you failing to defend sinaelyan accoun, wizzydizzy account disbanding PRON....Or barb ennoblements..

ok HULK fanboy answer this without insults... Hehehehe...
Fine i will.
1200 barbs is a ridiculous amount, its called barbarian whoring, the rest of yours are probably internals. Players from W1-50? yeah Iceman did it on W1, he got owned.
These so called barbs? irrelevant, i could noble thousands of barbs, doesnt make me any good. Strongest tribe? what one that wins by recruiting? not strong at all. I left, i never deleted.
Hulk didnt fail, it came apart because of Air's and Rune's commitments and no solid leadership took over.

Can i name the players? sure

• apinkrevous
  • nottang1973
  • purekilla
  • trev2310
  • KRISSA
  • sonicfreak
  • berkhof55
  • Abbo93
  • griffin2003
  • fossil726
  • mattimus
  • ninja93
  • Braintrust
  • nannor84
  • jasonspurs
  • darncards
  • Romper Room
  • eng3ine
  • -OwNeD-
  • Lord Chuck
  • shadow-runner
  • Twin Peaks
  • Ragefang
  • Darwin68

I have to resort to propaganda? its one of the best tools in tribalwars, you just fail at it.
Barb enoblements were about 10%, well done, and i failed to defend Sinaelyan? I lost 0 villages to Prime in a full tribe op agaisnt me, how many did you lose to Sparta/S.A.W or whoever attacked you when you were in care, and you needed support from tribe inactives and still lost villages, i defended my account by myself. Ixy failed to defend my Sinaelyan account, only reason it got beat.

Wizzydizzy was there to be destroyed, i destroyed it and fragmented the world, which has led to many major world changes, FEAR and BSM and KilTom disbanding, each tribe was used for each reason, and each reason worked to cause the mayhem i desired.

So, i didnt insult you in all of that, are you actually going to read it this time or do i have to block you because your a noob?

Last edited:

penguinbasher

Hold your horses cowboy.

BSM disbanding, was not your doing.

1. It's still there, it never disbanded.

2. Any splitting was my doing, I suppose I've got to take the blame at some point or other.. so here you have it

penguinbasher

I am? guess why, my actions crippled the world, which i thought was fun, nobody else shares my sick sense of humour it seems :)

You didn't quite do what you put on the tin, But it was kinda amusing..

And you will be remembered as the ultimate failure in Tribal Wars game. Btw who recruited you in world20 I don't think you have an original account here? Whoever recruited you must be really happy for himself for recruiting you...

I guess Rich26 and Airsofter and Penguinbasher, Guyverone would object to this.:icon_wink:

Whut?

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Hold your horses cowboy.

2. Any splitting was my doing, I suppose I've got to take the blame at some point or other.. so here you have it

Meh, i didnt mean to say them disbanding, i meant them being dragged into the war.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hold your horses cowboy.

Oh I see.

Meh, i didnt mean to say them disbanding, i meant them being dragged into the war.

What? This is foolishness you didn't dragged anyone in the war? Hey is it me or everything that happened in this world was about you?

The only thing I remembered is that you being so afraid of PRIME back then..Deleting strong accounts(ex. Wizzy, Sinaelyen), disbanding tribes...You keep asking for support ad your always sick..

You know I find it funny..You are sick at that time and you got time to post in the forums but not play the WIzzydizzy account.

Well we know the answer to this guys. He is just plain Afraid of Prime. Simple Logic guys.:icon_wink:

Btw almost all the players you mentioned you fought are inactives...Lol....

you never learn do you..As a Hulk(HeftySMurf) fanboy you keep living in the past its over...Get over it.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Oh I see.

What? This is foolishness you didn't dragged anyone in the war? Hey is it me or everything that happened in this world was about you?

The only thing I remembered is that you being so afraid of PRIME back then..Deleting strong accounts(ex. Wizzy, Sinaelyen), disbanding tribes...You keep asking for support ad your always sick..

You know I find it funny..You are sick at that time and you got time to post in the forums but not play the WIzzydizzy account.

Well we know the answer to this guys. He is just plain Afraid of Prime. Simple Logic guys.:icon_wink:

Btw almost all the players you mentioned you fought are inactives...Lol....

you never learn do you..As a Hulk(HeftySMurf) fanboy you keep living in the past its over...Get over it.

My god, you are so indescribable, i DID bring bsm into the war, i made up a load of border skirmishes and fed arcanum false info causing them to declare.

I am now blocking you, as you truly have no braincells and dont know anything.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My god, you are so indescribable, i DID bring bsm into the war, i made up a load of border skirmishes and fed arcanum false info causing them to declare.

I am now blocking you, as you truly have no braincells and dont know anything.

This is Plain Lies..The War with Prime back then BSM vs PRIME was voted by the leadership of BSM 3 dukes(Ampac, Arcanum Guyverone), 7 (Penguinbasher, Jhill94 etc. )barons. The vote was even. No amount of border noblements could affect that...What do you think of us... stupid? The past leadership also rejected the idea of WAR against Prime..

But BSM declared nevertheless, your not a factor in any equation in any War HEFTY SMURF so you making up all this lies shows what kind of a person are you...The illusions you have put i your mind has blocked your perception of reality...Wake up man smell the coffee!!!

Or maybe your enjoying in making a fool of yourself.:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

"Insert happy dancing monkey icon"

So, how long do we reckon Prime will last?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Insert happy dancing monkey icon"

So, how long do we reckon Prime will last?

The question is? Is people still believing all those lies you posted? :lol:

PRIME will win the world!!!

They will never DELETE:icon_cool:

Not like you who keeps on Deleting and Running away...A coward in playing TW.

rich26ca

i would have to disagree there heft you had apsolutely no part in the creation of fear or its fall. if anyone could be blamed for that it would be me/leg/BH/TG

while you thought you were playing us we thought we were playing you. you served our purpose at the time and that was the only reason there was any connection between pron and fear.

and the only reason it continued after you left was because of berry

Your ego is running away with you, weather you feel its deserved or not.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i would have to disagree there heft you had apsolutely no part in the creation of fear or its fall. if anyone could be blamed for that it would be me/leg/BH/TG

while you thought you were playing us we thought we were playing you. you served our purpose at the time and that was the only reason there was any connection between pron and fear.

Wow and I thought Hefty manipulated Fear?! thats what he is saying (implying) right?

Heheheh, seems Hefty reputation again is questioned...Good thing Rich26 realized that associating with you is bad for his health.:icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

We played each other you fool, i got what the noobs demanded out of you, whether you accept it or not, you fell into my plans nicely.

rich26ca

i wouldn't go that far if hefty is actually gonna play, the way i know he can and is committed to an over all plan then he is fine but the only person i've ever seen get that out of hefty is Air & rune.

i don't doubt his in game skills but i think he over estimates his diplomatic skills and underestimates those he talks with. thats all.

HeftySmurf

i wouldn't go that far if hefty is actually gonna play, the way i know he can and is committed to an over all plan then he is fine but the only person i've ever seen get that out of hefty is Air & rune.

i don't doubt his in game skills but i think he over estimates his diplomatic skills and underestimates those he talks with. thats all.

Naaa, i have played a few other worlds where i tried for the leaders :D I dont underestimate who i talk with, i just dont like it when they think they played me when i was playing them, the game requires two people to play.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We played each other you fool, i got what the noobs demanded out of you, whether you accept it or not, you fell into my plans nicely.

Wow, hefty Smurf sure Played Rich26, Legdenno:icon_eek:

Point taken..Good thing you understand this..Man HEFTY Smurf sure underestimates you guys...:icon_rolleyes:

Naaa, i have played a few other worlds where i tried for the leaders :D I dont underestimate who i talk with, i just dont like it when they think they played me when i was playing them, the game requires two people to play.

You played with what? No one would believe you...You keep on Deleting...And how do you play other worlds when you keep on deleting when your under attack?

Ahhh Hefty just admit the fact that you did nothing, you deleted when your under attack, cried like a baby when asking for support take note guys this not happened once not twice but 5 times.:icon_biggrin:

Wait wait..Don't tell me you manipulated Sparta and TP also on fighting Prime:icon_wink:

penguinbasher

Prime Vs BSM...

The way I remember it.. It started because of rightful paranoia about territory. Then at the very beginning.. it was false promises from tribes, not PRON or anything hefty related, to join in that caused us to war.. Don't know what happened after this 0.o