anyone know what awards are available in this world/

DeletedUser

im trying to earn me some awards. but most are for players that nuke and train alot. anyone have the list of w33 awards?

DeletedUser

To the best of my knowledge, the awards that are available in older worlds (worlds that were around before the awards system came into being) are:

Successful noble claims (4 Levels)
Level 1
You already conquered __ claimed villages! (not sure the exact amount)
Level 2
You already conquered __ claimed villages! (not sure the exact amount)
Level 3
You already conquered 50 claimed villages!
Level 4
You already conquered 100 claimed villages!

Unlucky fellow
The loyalty of a village dropped to +1 due to one of your attacks!

Lucky fellow
The loyalty of a village was 0 after you conquered it!

Self-conquest
You have conquered yourself!

Attacker of the day
Defeat the most units in this world as an attacker until midnight!

Defender of the day
Defeat the most units in this world as a defender until midnight!

Plunderer of the day
Plunder the most villages in this world until midnight!

Great power of the day
Takeover the most villages in this world until midnight!

Resurrection
Start over 5 times in this world!

DeletedUser

I believe level 1 noble claims was 5 and level 2 was 25...hmmm this actually give me and idea...

DeletedUser

well thanks guys. im gonna give the ones that arent like attacker of the day and stuff a try. i only have 10 villages and against people like stiker and amatus or whoever im never gonna have a chance.

DeletedUser

well thanks guys. im gonna give the ones that arent like attacker of the day and stuff a try. i only have 10 villages and against people like stiker and amatus or whoever im never gonna have a chance.

Stiker and amatus are giant noobs, you can probably rim them if you set your mind to it.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Stiker and amatus are giant noobs, you can probably rim them if you set your mind to it.

Eh my bad, noticed you are in LKJ .. I was wrong, that isn't going to end well :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

thanks for the respectful comment mav :icon_biggrin: and just because im in LKJ doesnt mean im a bad oppenent for stiker :icon_eek: yeah he may be big and yeah im not gonna take him down alone but nobling just one of his villages would make a yearful of smiles in my world.
and ever since ive started w33 ive changed my attitude towards tw. at first i was all offensive and used words to offend my enemy, but my w16/w40 attitude has changed and now ive realised how friendly people can actually be :icon_razz: i just seemed to stumble upon the most stubborn and evil peeps on tw.....EVER!