Dreamteam

DeletedUser

Thanks, MsBella! I miss all this more than I care to admit....and your list of players is AWESOME! Apparently next time I'll have to do better about channeling my inner bitch. ;-)

Oh, and I think we'd need to add ggo1 so we could have ice cream whenever we wanted it!

You're welcome :) I wanted to try and make a list where it wasn't biased by tribe or little spats that had happened over the course of the world, hehe. You always get to know your own group of friends the best but it doesn't mean there weren't exceptional players in other tribes.

I miss the game but not the amount of time that you need to dedicate when you actually play it properly. They need to open a world for people who actually have a real life :lol: I'm sorry I didn't get to see that bitchy side of yours, lol.

omg, I can't believe I forgot ggo!! I hope I don't get busted, lol. Cookies 'n' Cream for me!

Gotta love you bella I was on.. yipee

Nic

hehe, of course you are. We need all the feisty people we can get, lol.. and you know i love you too :)

DeletedUser

same old shit..
- i see that people still remember kuyokot, at least one good thing in this life :D

as far of my list of peoples nicknames i can remember and i would actually cooperate with if i had time and will to form a tribe:

1. Mige, or the one known as kuyokot
2. Steven, or the one who played too many accounts on this world to be remembered with a nickname
3. Akitar, because no tribe is good without a person you can make fun of
4. Zain, because someone obviosly has to lead these peoples to something
5. Xoviat, zurtle, grim, and all other people that know something about this game since somebody has to be led to victory not just argue about who has the best coa
6. All of the fun peeps like Rudegar and .. and wla...
7. AA, because no tribe is good without its backstabber

since number 7 is magical i do not wish to continue this list, because if i stop here my tribe will probably be good enough to beat anyone or anything

PS Yes, i accidentally entered the forum

DeletedUser

You are right about Steven, he was very good. He is the one who made my siggy for me but I couldn't remember which account it was that he played.

kuyokot

and i appreaciate all the people who remembered me in this world.. and i finally back to play this game again in w54.. thank you to all the people who remembered me specially sambrero steve akitar plarin coop i forgot one name hehe, and all the big player names i encountered, they give me a good experiences and excitement to play and think about good strategies to execute by that time.. zain rashelle zurtle davidmah.. my tribemates in legion thnks..

DeletedUser43619

well, we already had a dream tribe during the late *A* days and early on *KC* days

too bad players kept quitting due to different reasons and time constraints kept coming up at the wrong time

My line up would have

1. ZZ
2. Jmk
3. McCurtain
4. Lafond
5. Rand the Dragon Reborn
6. Bestbuy2
7. Bellatrix Camilla
8. Nic (<3 :D)
9. Sir Fanu
10. Akisdrakis
11.Kierfrey (too bad thinks didnt work out we almost had her in our tribe once :( )
12. Jethro
13. Hanny97 (original and pimpin both were good)
14. Qats
15. ggo1
16. Rip Van (we almost managed to recall him)
17. Martin Longbow
18. Rnielsen
19. mwfossils
20. Feraldor (a very good player quit early on :( )
21. tommybender (awesome player too bad health issues took him away)
22. Veronica (too bad I forgot her ingame name :p, she usually came late to the party but used to get going once there)
23. Dhudson, would have loved to have him on our side, though we had good times with him in K34 :)
24. EmmanuelFr
25. Katheyip (she was my neighbour right from the beginning of the game)
26. Raquel
27. *TheRock* (If MM guys ever wondered where he got his stacks from while they were trying to noble him, then I plead guilty :p along with McC, ggo1, mwfossils and Katheyip :p)
28. Jmcgeach
29. El Scorcho (got banned down the line when he left the tribe, mea culpa)
30. Hakushaku
31. SAB
32. TFB ( :D)
33. swordmonger
34. branola
35. provonsha (London :p)
36. mwetmore
37. mhausig
38. johnny liverpool (forgot the exact name but he was good player who left early on due to studies)
39. Ben
40. me (meh!)
41. mr.wolf
42. dukefan7777777
43. there were 3 guys in K19 who were really good, i cant remember their ingame names but I was glad they were in the tribe
44. orangina (very helpful )
45-100 lots of names which iv now forgotten but had good times with ingame :)

mhausig and heath95 would easily figure in most line ups and would be there too

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well, we already had a dream tribe...
36. mwetmore

I think that would have been my nightmare... :xmas tongue:
How'd I get on your radar?

Glad to see a positive post in the forums, thanks!

DeletedUser

well, we already had a dream tribe during the late *A* days and early on *KC* days

too bad players kept quitting due to different reasons and time constraints kept coming up at the wrong time

My line up would have

27. *TheRock* (If MM guys ever wondered where he got his stacks from while they were trying to noble him, then I plead guilty :p along with McC, ggo1, mwfossils and

All of us in MM knew where those defensive stacks were coming from, it wasnt rocket science to figure that out :)