HeftySmurf's Official Statement

DeletedUser

i have to agree ampac hefty is all mouth no action he ruined many accounts and his excuse was always i have no time but the funny thing is he used to have plenty of time to come on the forums to defend himself when get flamed for ruining such an account as the wizzy dizzy account

my opinion has always been and always will be he is a loud mouthed nub and thats basically all he will ever be

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I respect you loon, you are a very good player and definatally of a better standard then ampac.

But the reason being mainly, is because everyone had gone, and i was on my own, no plans or anything to do and i was offered it, and i thought to myself "I may as well have some fun, instead of it simply being deleted"

And yeah, being ill set me back, im very impatient and it took longer then i wanted.

Wizzy dizzy account was not offered to you...You forced yourself to get that account.

Also almost all your answers are Lame at best please answer them as truthfully as you can.

Hefty you see now. The only thing you owe this world is an apology.

Just learn to face the facts. Hefty as a TW player you know how much time player invest to this game plus the premium points :)...The personal satisfaction of a Player seeing his account grow is an accomplishment enough, fighting other players is a source of pride(Warrior if I mite add), Leading Tribes is an Honor.

But you threw that all away for your own personal satisfaction...

The Wizzydizzy(Two players sacrificed their time RL time for this account to grow) the beacon of skill level in a world...Destroyed in a few months by a blabber mouth full of EGo.

Sad really..I just want the world to understand that players like you should leave TW game for good.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

i have to agree ampac hefty is all mouth no action he ruined many accounts and his excuse was always i have no time but the funny thing is he used to have plenty of time to come on the forums to defend himself when get flamed for ruining such an account as the wizzy dizzy account

my opinion has always been and always will be he is a loud mouthed nub and thats basically all he will ever be

Sorry, i screwed you over, your opinion is irrelevant :D

And i did ruin many accounts, that takes action, i destroyed a lot of things

DeletedUser

Sorry, i screwed you over, your opinion is irrelevant :D

And i did ruin many accounts, that takes action, i destroyed a lot of things

We are glad you admit you are a big fail. Any noob can destroy accounts :)

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf no offence.. but "world wide cataclysm" what are you talk about :)

Did the w20 end after you 'delete/distory' Wizzy and other acc .. Guyv cause for example a more lot dammage then you when he and people from his team delete. But he fallow a moral principle to proove something ! While you're actions was childselfish
You just take rank 1 acc and screw up, and another thing you screw up was :you end to dissapoint people who believe in you and your game skills.

But that is lot far to say : "world wide cataclysm" :p

HeftySmurf

HeftySmurf no offence.. but "world wide cataclysm" what are you talk about :)

Did the w20 end after you 'delete/distory' Wizzy and other acc .. Guyv cause for example a more lot dammage then you when he and people from his team delete. But he fallow a moral principle to proove something ! While you're actions was childselfish
You just take rank 1 acc and screw up, and another thing you screw up was :you end to dissapoint people who believe in you and your game skills.

But that is lot far to say : "world wide cataclysm" :p

Guyver was an ongoing result from what i did, i took BSM with me

DeletedUser

Guyver was an ongoing result from what i did, i took BSM with me

Don't take credit for me getting bored sitting account after account, you broke the world and broke BSM in the process. What I did was planned for awhile before hand.

P.S. You and ampac are retarded, but thankfully I don't have a soul and can enjoy a good laugh from you two bickering like old ladies about who had the last can of tuna.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Don't take credit for me getting bored sitting account after account, you broke the world and broke BSM in the process. What I did was planned for awhile before hand.

P.S. You and ampac are retarded, but thankfully I don't have a soul and can enjoy a good laugh from you two bickering like old ladies about who had the last can of tuna.

What about our Suicide death pact :icon_cry: