Votes: 41 59.4%
  • No!

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Not too sure at the moment.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser92671

the idea is not to have fun, its to end the world. quickly. within good reasons.

get over it.

Social Disorder

And you probably got rimmed on 47.

You aren't too good on W45 either :S

DeletedUser

why don't you check my history before talking: something that chans and I were both told to do immediately upon finding out about the merge. You guys should either not be so ignorant! or take your own advice.

Thanks amigos. ^.^

which is WHY NO ONE IS HAVING FUN. you say it yourself. you're bored. you're looking for a challenge from the rim tribes. well guess what? you want a challenge? Maybe you shouldn't have merged the TOP THREE TRIBES

scrub.

i wasnt talking about you but anywayz.i dont see no point complaining about it here. step up and take action, theres always been talks about the rim tribes joining together and fighting the top tribes but no-ones ever taken any action. I might be provoking a war but the way i see it is ~One~ are here till the end and theres only one chance for the rest of the world to fight back. I respect you for sticking up for the rest of the world and you have alot of courage but only if you had a descent account to prove it. pm me in game and i'll help you find a good size account in the south west for you to co-play and then we shall have some fun.

DeletedUser

rim tribes are generally bad quality and i'm sure you know this. I'm sure you also know that winning war takes skill, and not numbers. So even if all the rim tribes banded together it most likely won't make much of a difference, as most of the rim tribes are basically worthless. Plus, the geographical advantage is to ~one~-- Even if all the rim tribes banded together, there really is no place for us to draw support from :p

x2dezjohn

i sense jealousy in the air, i'm sure if ya's got an invite to ~One~ you would accept it.

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

yes this is tribalwars, and what good is a war on an army camp world, if we cant use army camps, so we hugged so we can have one last war against everything left and end the world,
best idea on the world so far.

What do you think every other world is doing without army camps
emoticon-0114-dull.gif
or aren't you good enough to fight normally
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

DeletedUser92671

dez we joined the world simply for the army camps, and now they arent there, whats the point. so instead of deleting we gunna end the world.
simples.

DeletedUser

Do you guys know that complaining against one is only going to make them stick together more?
The only chance of one NOT winning the world is if they fall appart, not if they stick together!

MM

DeletedUser

I'm on skype all day from now!
Message me if interested in haveing a cht about one with a view for it to be published. :)
See above post by me. :)

Mike.

x2dezjohn

Other worlds have way better speed than this.

only bothered with 1st 25 worlds and look at this

w47
Game speed 1
Unit speed 1

gues all these worlds should mass hug and end there worlds because its slow :icon_rolleyes:

w1/w3/w5/w7/w8/w11/w13/w14/w17/w18/w20/w21
Speed 1
Unit speed modifier 1

hell this ones even slower how on earth do they cope with it being so slow :icon_eek:

w16
Speed 0.75
Unit speed modifier 1

lame excuse says it all

dez we joined the world simply for the army camps, and now they arent there, whats the point. so instead of deleting we gunna end the world.
simples.

you get over it and use your refunded coins for more nobles and continue as normal... simples

DeletedUser92671

i play W17, and there is nothing going on there to make us wantt o merge and end the world...
we are using our refunded coins to win the world.
so you get over it.

you need to look past the stats and see the real story, and understand the reason behind this merge.

DeletedUser

~Two~ ?!

Would it make W47 more interesting if the rest of minitribes merge into supertribe called ~two~ ?

DeletedUser

Would it make W47 more interesting if the rest of minitribes merge into supertribe called ~two~ ?

it would amusing but wouldn't change the fate of the rim tribes... in fact it'd be pretty hilarious. :D

DeletedUser

I'm on skype all day from now!
Message me if interested in haveing a cht about one with a view for it to be published. :)
See above post by me. :)

Mike.

You were biased from the start of the topics about the removal of army camps, and you were already on the side of those who were in favor for the removal of the camps, will the topic that you gonna publish will be fair specially you gonna talk about one who were not in favor of the removal of the army camps? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You were biased from the start of the topics about the removal of army camps, and you were already on the side of those who were in favor for the removal of the camps, will the topic that you gonna publish will be fair specially you gonna talk about one who were not in favor of the removal of the army camps? :icon_eek:

Dumb question deserves no response.

DeletedUser94653

Please do, it would make you all a lot easier to mark on the map so we can find you.

DeletedUser

Biased in favour of their removal, not likely. I just didn't feel the need to have 6 threads on the subject so left one and got rid of the rest. :)
Also you seem to be of the misconseption that I make the decisions for the world and the game as a whole which is wholly untrue.